Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Genesis

This application allow you to create bundle can discount your products with amount. You not need to calculate percentage. And it's super fast to display your bundle products in a second.

Jewlnyc

This is a great idea to help my sell my higher priced items. Can't wait to see how it works out!!!!

soccergrlprobs

I am enjoying this app so far. They were very helpful to me in setting this up in my shop. I'm happy with how it pulls from my inventory system as well and it looks good with my theme

Wendy's Co.

Very simple to use although it is a bit limited like custom to customers to choose themselves but good!

SELENAMILEY

It's a great tool, and you'll need it!fast response with the help support. they help us solve the problem with the cart problems on our webstore.

CO2Art.us

As always, excellent support and great product. This is our 2nd store using this app. Thank you for the great service!

Sensible Mind Creative

Thanks for your help with correcting the coding. Good app for start up businesses as mine. ............

Noxx Fashion Jewelry

I am very happy with this app and their support team. The app works very well and the appearance of the bundles is clean and nice, just what I was looking for my jewelry store. Their support team set everything up for me, because I am not familiar with coding, so the only thing I had to do was to create the bundles. BTW, creating the bundles is the easiest thing ever...recommend.

Beauty Barn Indonesia

it really help us with the bundling package our products. fast response with the help support. they help us solve the problem with the cart problems on our webstore.

CoffeeTime

Very well made app and awesome support. Everything was working great and the support was very helpful. But unfortunately we had to remove the app because it was based on Order Drafts and that did not work for us.