Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Omni-lux

Very Useful App,it helps me create bundle the way I want it and also it's very reasonable price to start with

Mooinzen

Support is very quick and helpful. All problems could be solved so far. Would be nice if a bundle could be copied and you would only have to replace the products. So you would not have to insert all the text again. Some english words could not be translated in to german language (for example size and color). Would be nice if I could translate all words into german language

VITALIST FOOD

So this app does not work for my case, but it could for someone else very easily. I was disappointed at first with their support not being clear to the issue. But I asked them to clarify and they did. It does not work with ReCharge subscription and only 1 bundle discount at a time. They were to edit some other fixes. In the end, it doesn't work with an app i need. It's too bad, but I know someone may find it useful if they just want to create bundles with 1 bundle discount at a time.

August 17, 2020

Thank you much for updating the feedback.

Made x Monarch

Seems great. Will report back after the trial. Just set up tonight but so far so good - seems simple and straightforward to use.

Wack Tobac

pretty dope ngl. I like being able to have my bundles work while leaving the automation of printful

Chai Namibia

Very good APP, would however like it if the client can pick the variant of a product they want by themselves

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
Please create a bundle using type "Product" so that customers will get the option to select the variant they want.
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

LashLifter

awesome stuff i really love how this app works it is super easy and very cheap it looks awesome and boosts rev

Spinneyworld

Only just started using this app, but I like the way it's working so far. Looking forward to more sales

Bup Labs

I went through about 10 different apps trying to find one that works without messing up inventory, requiring separate part numbers, and so on. This one fit the bill for being able to make bundles of multiple types and allow me the option of when and where to place them.

All of these bundle apps require some kind of wiring. I could not get this app to work with the Parallax theme and many features I could get to work on other themes did not work out well. However, the developer was able to go into our site and set it up completely with our preferred theme. After which, it worked (almost) perfectly.

Glitches have popped up, but the developer responds fairly quickly to deal with them. I have seen cases where prices are doubled, etc., but the developers fixed it within 48 hours.

The only real problem with this app is how it tracks analytics. It creates draft orders for any bundle item. If the customer doesn't buy the item, you are left with a ton of extra draft orders. I have to clean them up daily which is a pain.

The other issue we have, is that we are in the US and the developers are in India. They don't generally respond to E-mail replies. You have to send a note through Shopify to get them to answer and the answers can be somewhat cryptic. The work is good, but the communication is lacking. Because of the minor annoyances and bugs, and the difficulty getting clear support (via E-mail), I knocked off one star. In our case, this is the best current option for our needs.

You can view our implementation here: buplabs.com

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
We have added the new discount method "Discount Code". If you use that method then draft order will not create.

Elly Naturals

I had a problem with bundle discounts not showing correctly on mini cart and in a meanwhile also location of bundles was changed (in the midst of launching the webstore this was not a good timing). After reaching out to the team via Facebook, issue was fixed literally in 10 minutes! Very effective, I wish I would have known earlier that I can just use Facebook as communication channel! Thank you for the quick support!

Previous 1 3