Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

"Best upsell app and best support in the whole app store."

Inluxxe

This app is great! Really increased my add on sales because it is so easy for my customers to add additional items in their cart. Recently re-designed my website and the program was no longer compatible with the new theme. Their support team went above and beyond to fix the issue for me all within 24 hours of initial contact. Very happy with the service!

Art Your Cat

This app is great and promising! working great with fast loading and no bugs!
Customer service was there prior the installation to check if it will work well with my other options and discount apps by Bold, they run a test on a seperate store to show me its good, and after installation with css design help and general questions.
I would very much recommend this app and these guys. Thanks.

BLXCK Sweden

Amazing app and an amazing service. Got a reply within just a few minutes and Tom helped me out right away!

Security Bollards Direct

I don't have enough words to describe how good this app is. After trying all the others this delivers in spades. Easy to install and set up, with no glitches and works straight out of the box. You can even set the upsells for different variants of the same product which is amazing. Have dealt with Tom today and even on a Sunday, he set up the look and style of the pop up to match our theme exactly. If I could give it 10 stars I would. Your search is over if you're looking an up-sell app. This is the next-generation up-sell app.

Zee Space

Awesome app! Loads super fast, really clean design and great support by Tom who was able to customise it to suit my store. Highly recommend Candy Rack as a primary upsell app!

The Dog Mum

This is by far the best functioning and looking upsell app out there! We've tried a few and this is tops them all! The customers service is outstanding and no question was too hard to get help with (shout out to Tom - you legend!). We had some small design suggestions, just to make it extra professional for the customer, and these have already been implemented in the app function. Our upsells are already rolling through... YOU NEED THIS APP!

Zzonk

I have this app on 3 of my stores. The support is second to none and the reason I have it on all 3 is it works better than any other Upsell app i've tried. Clean and straight to the point!

Pursh Collection

I have been looking for an app like this for days! It is the perfect solution for upselling produts, but for me, it allows me to create a custom "bundle" or "package" for my products. It is clean, slick and non-intrusive. Tom offered amazing support, helping me match the modal to my theme so it looks pretty seamless.
I LOVE IT!

Natural Heroes

By far the best upsell app, very simple and clean. Integrates very nicely. But the service from Tom is amazing, very smart guy!

PRsubmit.net

HONEST REVIEW

CUSTOMER SERVICE
I'd say that this has been one of the top 10 best customer service experiences I've had since I started using the internet in 1995. After nearly 25 years of internet usage, for this to rank in the top 10, I'm quite impressed. I spoke a lot with Tom, from the Candy Rack team, and he has never failed to meet and exceed my expectations.

QUALITY
The quality of this app is great, but it seems that it just keeps getting better and better. Again, I'm impressed. This is an app that I can clearly tell that it just works. It does exactly what it needs to, whether you're on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. It just works.

PRICE
Depending on what you're selling and upselling, one sale can earn back any money that you spend as an investment to having Candy Rack, and not having Candy Rack can cause you to leave a lot of money on the table. For the price, I'd say to get it. Upsells are good and this helps you do that, efficiently.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICE
I would absolutely recommend this service! I have never even left a review before for any Shopify apps and quite frankly, had never thought about doing so. People need to know about Candy Rack. I love it, already, and I only just recently started using it. I've got zero complaints.