Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The best one click upsell & cross sell app • FREE for 14 days

ESK8 Europe

First of all this App is awesome. It helps me to upsell my products in a professional way like adding warranty and additional products. No coding knowledge needed!

Also I've had another problem with my website it wasn't working anymore at all! It took them not even 1 hour to reply and fix my problem! Best App ever and it's worth every $!

ForestClock

Really happy with this app. Their customer service is awesome. Reply very fast and helpful. Really recommend this app. If you are looking for upsell app. This is the best one and the most professional one. It looks beautiful in store. Enjoy it a lot. Thank you.

Chill Fridge

VERY CLEAN!! this app will definitely give your store a professional look and it is just overall great !!

The Bum Cosy

When you search 'upsell' apps there is quite a few, thank goodness I found CandyRack. When I first added it to my store I was so surprised how easy it was to set up and customise, I cannot wait to see how this app increases my sales on add-ons immensely... it already is!

April 7, 2019

Wow, thank you so much, guys! Your review made our day, honestly. Happy upselling ;)

Inspired Togs

Really impressed with this App! It can do things that no other app can. Tried a lot of upsell apps but most were just a waste of time. Its easy to use, clean and the support has been amazing. Thank you

GoghCases

Helpful, fast responding support. Most clean looking upsell app i've ever seen, big recommendation from me!

NoCable

This app really is perfect for upselling add-on products or warranties. it has helped me add revenue streams that I haven't had before. Great app!

March 8, 2019

Thank you very much for your review, we are really happy you like our app and it helps your business. Happy upselling!

Kryty Organika

I have been looking for a simple upsell app for a while and this one does a great job. I really like the UI and clear pop-up design. Well done guys!

BENJAMIN DAVID GOLF

I'm using this as an UPSELL / Bundle app and by FAR the BEST, EASIEST bundle app on the market. I know there are many others that offer tons of modification but this triggers at the cart button with a beautiful pop that looks amazing on desktop and Mobile. The customer service was responsive and even helped me on creating some new trigger options to even create a better experience for customers and keep us protected as a store. LOVE IT!!

Pet Canva

I NEVER leave reviews in the app store. Never thought it would come to this. This app is the best upsell app we've ever found!! Most traditional upsell apps don't work with the kind of products we sell, but this one has by far exceeded expectations!