Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

"Best upsell app and best support in the whole app store."

Ruling Paws

This plugin is very easy to use and has an amazing support team. I can say it's totally worth the $30 a month!

Premium eJuice

Tom and Josef at Digismoothie have not only developed an amazing app that generates a lot of additional revenue for our company, but they provide the type of customer service that every person wants to receive, but seldom does. They are dedicated to providing their customers with an amazing app and they will do everything necessary to ensure that it works seamlessly with your store. Josef spent hours customizing our implementation so that it would work perfectly with our other apps and made our priorities his own. Tom has always been there when we needed a helping hand and responds quickly to all communications. I love working with these guys and highly recommend Candy Rack for any store.

Dreamland Jewelry

Amazing support. They really went above and beyond for us! The interface is clean and easy to use with a decent number of features.

The Skin Deep

We added this app to test out a function and were so surprised with how much additional sales it was making, we had to keep it! The couple times we've run into issues, the support team has been incredibly helpful– would definitely recommend giving this upsell app a shot.

Colette Lola

We recently changed from another up-sell app to Candy Rack and couldn't be happier with the results.

This app looks much better on mobile and far easier to use for customers as well as on the admin side.

Few issues along the way due to our theme but Tom and the team have been really helpful and sorted them out for us quickly. They are also easy to reach and always reply quickly.

If your looking for a great up-sell app you can't go wrong with this one due to it's design, functionality & support.

Thanks,
www.colettelola.com

Inluxxe

This app is great! Really increased my add on sales because it is so easy for my customers to add additional items in their cart. Recently re-designed my website and the program was no longer compatible with the new theme. Their support team went above and beyond to fix the issue for me all within 24 hours of initial contact. Very happy with the service!

Art Your Cat

This app is great and promising! working great with fast loading and no bugs!
Customer service was there prior the installation to check if it will work well with my other options and discount apps by Bold, they run a test on a seperate store to show me its good, and after installation with css design help and general questions.
I would very much recommend this app and these guys. Thanks.

BLXCK Sweden

Amazing app and an amazing service. Got a reply within just a few minutes and Tom helped me out right away!

Security Bollards Direct

I don't have enough words to describe how good this app is. After trying all the others this delivers in spades. Easy to install and set up, with no glitches and works straight out of the box. You can even set the upsells for different variants of the same product which is amazing. Have dealt with Tom today and even on a Sunday, he set up the look and style of the pop up to match our theme exactly. If I could give it 10 stars I would. Your search is over if you're looking an up-sell app. This is the next-generation up-sell app.

Zee Space

Awesome app! Loads super fast, really clean design and great support by Tom who was able to customise it to suit my store. Highly recommend Candy Rack as a primary upsell app!