Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Upsell & cross sell popup. Best rated upsell app with 5 stars.

Elated Electrons

Works amazingly well, simple, great design, and is essential to every ecommerce store. I highly recommend this app!

MyAircon

App works great, and i especially appreciate that i can apply up-sell/cross-sell items that are specific to variants. Plus - the support is fantastic!

SoundPods Official

Honestly, this app is insane even tho its new. It helps so much and makes your store look more professional it's insane. 10/10 would recommend even tho you're just starting out.

Icevape

This app is good for upp-sells if you normaly sell just one uppsell deal at a time, due to the discount code limits of the Shopify platform it can only perform one task a time.
Support is great and friendly, but sadly this app did not meet my needs so I had to uninstall it.
Pros: Good looking, easy to set up, good support, works as it is although with limits
Cons: Only one offer works for each cart, Not possible to select multiple quantities of offered item (exc, buy x, get 2xY at 20% off), not possible to use standard discount codes while using offers with this app in cart (Shopify issue)

I will however give them 5 stars, because the app is good for what it can do besides the limits of shopify, And the team is more then willing to help and try to work on this issue that shopify makes so it's not fair of me to give less then 5 since this is out of their control

Joy of London

Just loaded ap and so far very easy to install. I am excited to see what happens with my new upsells.

CRTN.ME

Best app for upsells! Easily and beautifully integrated into our system!
Easy to work with and the cost for it is so low!

VMC Chinese Parts

I really like this app! It is very simple to understand and setup unlike some of their competitors. Customer service is also top notch. We had trouble with another app interfering and they have been more than helpful in getting my problems resolved. The presentation is just what I wanted. Treat yourself and give it a try.

DFTBA

We are absolutely LOVING this app. We've had it installed for 2 weeks and have gotten over $2500 in upsells. AMAZING customer service, and super intuitive to use. The only thing it needs is more comprehensive analytics, but I have been assured by customer support that they are working on that. Definitely worth every penny!

Sedona Wellness

Amazing app and incredible support. Helped me right away adjust the app to my theme. Beautiful design and works perfectly. Well done!

Palace Rings

This is the app I've been looking for. They had some issues with the bundle deal section but they fixed it to match my theme. I'm so glad this is available for us! It's a great app if you want to make more money with your sales before the customer checks out. I'm excited to see more improvements made to this wonderful app.