Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

Posh Shoppe

Awesome. Great upsells. Gave ideas that we wouldn't have. Great support too. They are not joking. It really are the best

Pointless Plants

Brilliant App! the customer support is amazing. they manually added some code and text in to support us! Amazing!

Delfa Jewellery

Very nice app to use. The customer service is also very good. They help me with my problems. i give them 5 stars

The 'Letics

super quick in response and the platform is simple to work with. I do wish that there was an easier option to add multiple upsells on one product. Other than that, I love this app and worth every penny

ZQuiet

Best customer service we've ever experienced in Shopify apps! We are new to Candy Rack and the setup was smooth but we needed some assistance and Lucia was fantastic. This is a model app for implementation, ease of use and customer support.

Spielgarten24

good app, good support as always, highly recommend. If you need help, the support team is always there an respond quickly :)

CocoWod

Amazing app. It's the app I was looking for. Behind this app there is a competent team who provide a fantastic and fast support to set up the whole one. Thanks once more.

FANARTICS

The best upsell app here on the shopify app store. Super easy to set up. Extremely great and effective user experience & the support is amazing!

Flair Fighter

Candy Rack works well with great support, without being huge $$$ like OCU.. and doesn't looks gross like other upsell apps which have a really smarmy dropship store look to them. Which is what drew me to Candy Rack. The customer service offered by Lucia and Tom are top notch. I really appreciated Lucia reaching out at no extra cost offering to help customize Candy Rack to match the colors, fonts, and aesthetics of my store. So Candy Rack blends right in! There was also a small hiccup in the initial functionality of the app when I initially installed it. But Lucia got the team to fix it right away and even offered a credit, which I didn't even expect. Lucia and her team were also able to implement Candy Rack functionality to Add to Carts from the Products list page and Home Page. And would also offer to make sure Candy Rack would work after we updated our theme version. Really highly recommend Candy Rack!

UK Aspire Vendor

Can't recommend this app enough. They created bespoke code for us to make it work with our site. A+++