Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Step up your upsell game. Totally free for the first 2 weeks.

Jelly Cases

Candy Rack is the best upsell app by far and it has increased our revenue $ a lot! Their app is perfect and the customer support too. They have customized the app to fit perfectly with our theme for free. We really recommend this upsell app. Tom has helped us a lot and the customer service he has provided to us it has been perfect.

WRAPTIE

So far so good although only been a week. Easy to install and looks crisp and professional when up and running. The customer service team are pretty darn good too! Now just need to wait for all the money to roll in ;)

one+beau

This is the best add to cart upselling app you will find. Simple and clean. I have been looking for so many apps and this is the only one that does not make my website look spammy and puts all the offers right into my customers eyes.

Warmallure

Tom really went out of his way to help my store out before going to bed. It was a personalized experience in customer service - This app is exceptional because it allowed me to stack discounted upsells upon another and the interface looks so clean. The interface fit right into my store's theme. 10/10, I would recommend this app to my mentors and friends.

Stilhuset

By far the best upsell app on the platform, it's beautiful, customizable and intuitive. Kudos to Tom for excellent support.

Freeman Vape juice

This app is amazing & has driven an increase of over 25% in revenue. We are a big business, so having excellent support & fast thinkers like digismoothie can really change the game for big or small businesses alike. The costs are very reasonable, the app is lean & fast, while being smart & they were able to get the look just right for our theme & I am a picky person! All in all an excellent experience & I will be a customer for life by the looks of it.

Atama Europe

Great App, easy to install and use, very intuitive. It works perfectly and really helps to boost the upsells.

The customer service was fantastic, they took less than 5 minutes to answer all my questions and help me. I strongly recommend this app.

WITGEAR

Truly Amazing Customer Service. It's True you get what you pay for! Cheap for the price and worth the investment!

Bierstick

Absolutely one of the best apps I have ever installed. Looks better than any upsell app around and works great! Honestly makes its money back in 1/2 a day. See it live on bierstick.com

The Projekt s.r.o.

I have tried many similar tools, but this is the only one, which gives me positive ROI in the long term. Small, but useful tool. Definitely recommend!