Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Checkout Email Popup, Push Notifications, Spin Wheel

| Tu tienda Online de Sneakers | BoomBambas Oficial

UNA MUY BUENA APLICACIÓN, AYUDA MUCHO AL CRECIMIENTO DE LA TIENDA Y LA ATENCIÓN AL CLIENTE ES EXCEPCIONAL. ME HA ENCANTADO LA VERDAD Y VOLVERÍA A USARLA 1 Y MIL VECES MAS

May 17, 2021

Gracias por tan buena reseña. Nos complace poder ayudarlo a usted y a su empresa.

UPAN United States

I added the app, its default is to be on for the email collect and abandon cart. So stuff started showing up on screens that was un wanted. Web site is very slow. You can change the addressed in the emails so my home address show. The store name comes up as the Shopify default and you cant change it . So as I have 4 store labelled by country the email look shit. I don't know how this got such a high ratings.
In reply the speed reference was to your own web site. Sure things can be turned off, but they shouldn't have been on in the first place.
And instead of come back with snarky replys, think about the feed back from the customer.

May 7, 2021

We are sad to see your review, after which I have looked into your case, and below is our points:
1 - We strictly follow FTC CAN-SPAM ACT guidelines. As per #4, penalties up to $43,792 can be subjected to a business without having a physical address in the email (https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business) which is why we have the stores' physical address added as default. But this address field can be removed depending on the store's country and clientage
2 - Email collector and Abandoned cart can be paused from the admin area by the client
3 - Our app has passed Shopify's app speed tests, and several thousand stores are running it, so any speed issue is highly unlikely
4 - You installed the app for nearly 3 hours, removed it, and left the negative review whereas we offer 14-days trial period to fully experience the performance of the app
5 - We have a live chat and email support to help our clients on an ASASP basis, but it seems that you didn't contact us, which would have allowed our team to assist you with any understanding issues you faced
6 - There are over 750 (4 and 5 stars) reviews which do means that our app works as described

We would love to assist you in the current situation with all the above points, and our support person has already sent you an email about this. Therefore, I would suggest installing our app again and allowing our support team to work side-by-side with you to sort out any issues you face. :)

Update#1 - We would LOVE to help you out with sorting any issues you face, but in order to do that you have to allow us to assist you.
Our support team has contacted you via email, so we would really appreciate if you could reply us back and allow us to win your trust back!

Care n Cure Pharmacy Qatar

This app did wonders for our business. After just 2 days of using the app, we were able to generate more than 500 dollars worth of sales. And the premium plan is worth the cost. At just 12 dollars, we are getting a lot of cool features. Plus, the support team is always there to guide us if we are having any trouble with the app. All in all, this is a great app, one you should definitely try.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for this great review. We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

TankMatez

Great App! As soon as I activated the app, about an hour later it recovered its first abandoned cart. I was shocked at how quickly it started recovering.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review of the app. We hope that app will continue to perform on your store and help you achieve your goals.
Good luck for more sales.

themaclyfadvanced

favourite abandoned cart app by far + the little extra features are a gem! Would highly recommend this app for everyone

February 19, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to leave this wonderful review of the app. We hope that app will perform well and help you achieve your goals. In case you need any help, feel free to contact our support team. Thank you and all the best!

Prestige Garage Designs

This app has helped recover so many customers it's actually insane. Love what this app does. I had a little trouble with one of the features not going away when I would disable it, so I had to put in a ticket to get some help removing it. They were extremely responsive and fast in solving my issue. Great customer service! I highly recommend!

January 7, 2021

Our team is happy to read what you wrote and we are happy that app is performing so well to help your recover abandoned carts. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for the awesome review and recommending the app.

Gadgetize Tactical

This cart makes money. I use it as my abandoned cart capture and it does it's job. Set it up and it works in the back ground following up to make sales. Don't know what else to say about it

December 23, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words with us and the community. We are glad that app is performing well on your store and you're satisfied with the results. Thank you for the review and all the best!

NYDHI RETAIL STORE

I have been using Abandoned Cart Recovery app for over a year and its helping me with the sales. Great work.

December 23, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review. We're happy to read that app is helping you to recover the lost sales. Good luck for more sales.

Cheap Surf Gear

Finally an app with a reasonable lifetime payment. The monthly paid shopify apps are such a rip off. This app works great and great support. Highly recommend it. (To the team - hope you always keep the lifetime payment option as this puts you way above your competition)

November 2, 2020

We are grateful for your kind words. Its nice to know that app is performing well and you're happy with the support. Lifetime plan is available for all users to join at anytime. Thank you so much for adding this awesome review and recommending the app. All the best!

DASOCKS

The app is too slow, it is very difficult to know how it works. Do not see any tutorial or video in the app

October 18, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Getting started guide, help articles and video links are available on the main dashboard of the app. As the store is not live yet and after the uninstallation our tech team is unable to identify the reason of being it slow on your store. We want you to start recovering abandoned carts with us, so our support manager will contact you to take it further with your help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82