Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

300K Monthly Emails, Spin Wheel, popup, Web Push Notifications

JJwinks

We recommend the Abandoned Cart Recovery app. It continually does as promised by reaching out to our customers that have left the site and bringing them back to purchase. It allows us to recapture sales that we would have otherwise lost. Some apps need tweaking over time and this one has required very little maintenance. Since set up, it has worked well without causing any other issues on our site.

September 17, 2020

This review has made our day! Thank you so much for adding the honest review. We are glad that you've been using our app for almost a couple of years and its performing well on your store. Thanks for the recommendation!

Hand made Paintings

The app is working well on the store, also support team is quick to respond to queries. Thanks for the great app.

September 10, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words with us and the community. Thank you for the review and liking the app.

Lucky 13 Wholesale

We use this app to assist with abandon carts as well as draft orders that customers plan on completing at a later date. The customer service team is top-notch and super helpful. The app also has several other sales features we haven't tried out yet but plan to in the near future.

September 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome review. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it seems we achieved that goal with you. We hope that our app will help you increase your sales. Good luck!

U R My First Choice

I used this app for over a month now so that I can do a proper review of my 'personal experience'.....Yes its easy to use and setup...but didn't work for my store...Hence rated 3 Star. But there is no harm in trying it for free.

August 21, 2020

Our support manager tried to connect with you via email but unfortunately there’s no response. We checked the logs and it seems that you turned off the Email collector popup feature after few days, due to which our app was not able to collect email addresses of anonymous abandoned carts. Without having any email addresses associated with carts, cart recovery emails can not be triggered, not with our app, nor with any other app in the world.

We encourage you to reinstall the app so our team can help you correctly set up the app in order to help you properly capture and recover abandoned carts.

RocknReefs Inc.

This app is great! It works perfectly for our needs and allows us to convert those abandoned sales easily and quickly. I personally use it to help clients put together a wishlist and I ultimately upsell them based on their preferences. I tell them, add the products in the cart you like, and follow the process all the way through to checkout. Prior to adding your payment information, I tell them to "X" out of the page. This then triggers the abandoned cart, and I can now see what the client likes and make sales suggestions based on their cart.

If you don't have this app yet, GET IT!!

July 23, 2020

This review has made our day. We are so glad that our app is helping you to improve your sales. Thank you so much for taking time to review the app and recommending it to the community.

TheHujjajStore

I'm using this app as an email collector which it has been doing well, I find using the app pretty simple and straightforward.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for the great review and we're glad that our app is already working well for you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Top One

i'm really LOVED it! thankssss
very hepful!
Easy to manage!
Easy platform!
Easy to Set up!
Thanks!

July 14, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words and that you loved the app. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

Rossi Pet Toys

Finally, found an app that pretty much has features I need and it is working well on my store. Thanks to the great support team too for being quick to customizing for me.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

TTONStore

App is great and easy to set up. Quick answers to my questions from a very friendly support team which is great! Its simple and to the point for recovering abandoned checkouts. Recommended!

July 14, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we are happy to see that we hit the mark for you. Again thank you for recommending our app to the community.

Pristine Sprays

I left a previous review relating to this app slowing down my website. The customer support was excellent in addressing the issue, and even tried to help further improve our website speed. One word of caution is that if you have multiple apps that have abandoned cart features, there could be an interaction between all the apps that causes website speed issues. Make sure you website is running at the same speed after installing new apps relating to this feature.

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review, Brandon!
We look forward to seeing you as our long term customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81