Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Checkout, Spin-a-sale popup, Web Push Notifications

Prestige Garage Designs

This app has helped recover so many customers it's actually insane. Love what this app does. I had a little trouble with one of the features not going away when I would disable it, so I had to put in a ticket to get some help removing it. They were extremely responsive and fast in solving my issue. Great customer service! I highly recommend!

January 7, 2021

Our team is happy to read what you wrote and we are happy that app is performing so well to help your recover abandoned carts. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for the awesome review and recommending the app.

Gadgetize Tactical

This cart makes money. I use it as my abandoned cart capture and it does it's job. Set it up and it works in the back ground following up to make sales. Don't know what else to say about it

December 23, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words with us and the community. We are glad that app is performing well on your store and you're satisfied with the results. Thank you for the review and all the best!

NYDHI RETAIL STORE

I have been using Abandoned Cart Recovery app for over a year and its helping me with the sales. Great work.

December 23, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review. We're happy to read that app is helping you to recover the lost sales. Good luck for more sales.

Cheap Surf Gear

Finally an app with a reasonable lifetime payment. The monthly paid shopify apps are such a rip off. This app works great and great support. Highly recommend it. (To the team - hope you always keep the lifetime payment option as this puts you way above your competition)

November 2, 2020

We are grateful for your kind words. Its nice to know that app is performing well and you're happy with the support. Lifetime plan is available for all users to join at anytime. Thank you so much for adding this awesome review and recommending the app. All the best!

DASOCKS

The app is too slow, it is very difficult to know how it works. Do not see any tutorial or video in the app

October 18, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Getting started guide, help articles and video links are available on the main dashboard of the app. As the store is not live yet and after the uninstallation our tech team is unable to identify the reason of being it slow on your store. We want you to start recovering abandoned carts with us, so our support manager will contact you to take it further with your help.

JJwinks

We recommend the Abandoned Cart Recovery app. It continually does as promised by reaching out to our customers that have left the site and bringing them back to purchase. It allows us to recapture sales that we would have otherwise lost. Some apps need tweaking over time and this one has required very little maintenance. Since set up, it has worked well without causing any other issues on our site.

September 17, 2020

This review has made our day! Thank you so much for adding the honest review. We are glad that you've been using our app for almost a couple of years and its performing well on your store. Thanks for the recommendation!

Hand made Paintings

The app is working well on the store, also support team is quick to respond to queries. Thanks for the great app.

September 10, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words with us and the community. Thank you for the review and liking the app.

Lucky 13 Wholesale

We use this app to assist with abandon carts as well as draft orders that customers plan on completing at a later date. The customer service team is top-notch and super helpful. The app also has several other sales features we haven't tried out yet but plan to in the near future.

September 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome review. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it seems we achieved that goal with you. We hope that our app will help you increase your sales. Good luck!

U R My First Choice

I used this app for over a month now so that I can do a proper review of my 'personal experience'.....Yes its easy to use and setup...but didn't work for my store...Hence rated 3 Star. But there is no harm in trying it for free.

August 21, 2020

Our support manager tried to connect with you via email but unfortunately there’s no response. We checked the logs and it seems that you turned off the Email collector popup feature after few days, due to which our app was not able to collect email addresses of anonymous abandoned carts. Without having any email addresses associated with carts, cart recovery emails can not be triggered, not with our app, nor with any other app in the world.

We encourage you to reinstall the app so our team can help you correctly set up the app in order to help you properly capture and recover abandoned carts.

RocknReefs Inc.

This app is great! It works perfectly for our needs and allows us to convert those abandoned sales easily and quickly. I personally use it to help clients put together a wishlist and I ultimately upsell them based on their preferences. I tell them, add the products in the cart you like, and follow the process all the way through to checkout. Prior to adding your payment information, I tell them to "X" out of the page. This then triggers the abandoned cart, and I can now see what the client likes and make sales suggestions based on their cart.

If you don't have this app yet, GET IT!!

July 23, 2020

This review has made our day. We are so glad that our app is helping you to improve your sales. Thank you so much for taking time to review the app and recommending it to the community.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81