4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in recovering abandoned carts, leading to increased sales. They find it user-friendly with features like customizable email templates and the ability to import past abandoned carts. Support is praised for their promptness and professionalism, with a live chat feature for immediate help. The app is recommended for its functionality and excellent customer service.

January 17, 2024

Just started using abadoned cart recovery and customer service is very quick and helpful

Ethean
10 days using the app
January 11, 2024

Satisfait du service

e-fournitures
France
7 days using the app
Edited January 15, 2024

Many thanks for the prompt response on New Year Day. I am happy to be working with a company that shares our sense of urgency. We need more Carecart support in the the Shopify App Store. Our productivity and revenue would increase exponentially for the benefit of everyone. Ayra, Luis you are the best.

Maras Green
16 days using the app
January 7, 2024

I am quite happy with the experience I have had so far with this app. 5 Stars all around. They have amazing customer support unlike a lot of other apps and are quick to helping you with whatever you need. I would highly recommend their service through any of their apps!

Equality Products
9 days using the app
December 21, 2023

Excellent service , Highly recommended .

Express Brands
About 1 month using the app
December 26, 2023

Very fast in replies and super efficient !

Celenzia
13 days using the app
March 6, 2024

Very expeditious customer support that explained every concern I had while setting up the app. I didn't wait more than a few minutes for their response. Very professional

Too Shiny For Ya
Slovenia
About 7 hours using the app
Care Cart replied March 11, 2024

This review has made our day. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback.

March 15, 2024

I recommend the app, very kind and fast reply Customer Service! also helpful!

ALAURA
About 2 hours using the app
Care Cart replied March 18, 2024

Thank you so much for this review. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are always here for you.

January 30, 2024

Support from Arya has been so helpful, she has been there for me throughout the set-up process. Thank you!

Rural Route Coffee