Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Web Push Notification, Spin Wheel

HahaGet

I encountered some problems with the test email sender not showing the name of the website, and the customer service solved my problem . Thanks

Zsqure cart

Nice app. I Loved it This app recovered Our Every abandoned cart on my store. thanks care cart team for making a best app.

PerfectDog

I really love this app because it helps me to get my money back from the customers that didn't bought the product

Tech-It-Arg

Love this app, I actually love it more than my mother, it's really good, very very very very very very very very very much

Dreamy Dog Beds

It's quite good, easy to set up and they have a very good support team. I would recommend this app for your store.

Hoop Jewelry

muy buena app. lo recomiendo. me va muy bien

October 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.👍

HFI Marketplace

Care Cart's customer service has been excellent. They are very responsive and helpful and work with me to fix the issue.

October 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! Our customer care team is always here to help👍

YESkiddy

One of the worst apps I have ever used. Collected email, customer went to checkout and this app did not mind to send automatic email. As I see in instruction it tells that this app sends emails AUTOMATICALLY. I dont know what are you trying to fool, but your app is like dust - useless. Better delete this app

September 11, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience it has caused.

Here’s what exactly has happened in your case. When you installed the app it has 2 hours default cart abandonment timer (meaning cart will be considered abandoned after 2 hours) and you also set 10 minutes in automated email timer meaning automated abandoned cart email should be sent after 2 hours and 10 minutes.

According to our logs, it seems that you waited for the 10 minutes instead of 2:10 minutes to receive the email. This has misled you to the point that you thought it’s not working at all.

Our customer success manager has been trying to reach out to you since you wrote the review but unfortunately, there is no response yet. We’re still looking forward to hearing from you and winning you back as our happy user.

Trade Power

Very Bad!!!!! it's only collection unknown e-mail. there are much more better aps then this. Please don't install!!!!!!!!!!!

August 7, 2019

Update-2:

We tried to connect with store owner several times however never got any response, thus we are putting our point of view regarding this feedback.

The store owner was on our legacy FREE plan and have used our app for over 8 months. The issue he has complained about was because he never turned on the email collector feature of the app, due to which the emails were not being collected for his store.

Update-1:

The store owner never contacted our support team in the timespan of 8 months if he was having any problem and left a negative review for us for a feature that he didn’t turn on. It’s unfortunate and we feel this unfair that despite our best efforts and with continuingly supporting a big number of old users for months for free, we get negative feedback for something that a user never used/enabled.

This is also a learning experience for us and we will be improving our systems to ensure that we can meet the expectation of our app users.

First Response:

Our customer success manager has tried to contact you quite a few times via email and phone, unfortunately, there has been no response. We still look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

We’re so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Our support team has reached out to you and the tech expert is diligently looking for the resolution.

Our support team is available 24/7 and always ready to assist the users. Please share more details with the team in order to help us resolve the issue quickly.

PerroSane

This is a great app, its really complete and easy to use, i recommand it to anyone whise looking for an app like this.