Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Thor Fitness Europe

Works great. Picks up those abandoned carts and the dash is nice and clear to read. Intuitive to use

Bébé paradis

très bien je suis content Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Karate Kick

I use this app to get customers updated. This app does the work. Easy to customize emails and reports on progress.

OneDealBox

Great app and an absolute must have, helps a lot with automation, has free plan and overall does all it says. 10/10

click2cartfashion

this is very nice
real star is me this app using after shopify under best plugin
thanks fully......

Fragrantbalm.com

I read some very favourable reviews beforehand, and was impressed by the levels of enthusiasm. The app would appear to do just as it says on the lid, and I look forward to utilizing the app to help recover potential lost revenue.

Adoring Yoga

It actually does what it does. Really good service, I like it. It actually does what it does. Really good service, I like it.

Eternity Beard

i used this app to help me make my business and it work, i really love it and appreciate it from the dev

Animal plus box

I used the app and it was easy and i recommend to use it on your shopify store without any doubt.

Plus, it's totally free

Why not have it ?

TuTienda.com.mx

the easyest app ive seen in a looong time its really interactive and easy to use sorry for my bad english