Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

MicExpress

Great work on the app everyone! I will be trying it out for my first shopify store ever, so I am really excited to get started

Smarter-One-Shop-Store

Great work love app. Experience is easy to use and I love using it on my store. I can't to get all the great benefits that it had to offer. Good with guys keep up the good work.

ImpulseBlack

Seems legit, looking forward to seeing how this app can benefit me with my store and how many sales i may get after the alert.

SLEEP ME

belle application, je viens de la découvrir, elle semble complète au moins aussi complète que celle payante

aliexbrasil

muito fácil de usar e muito mais pratico do que imaginei gostei da interface do app muito bom para uso

Alpined

love the app, boooosts everything!!! It helped me boost sales because i think people just forgot the website, then you came in!

Micro Market

It really does a nice job in managing your abandoned carts and sending emails! It brings all the abandoned cars.

W.A Magazine

top eu quero muito que ele me ajude e eu vou testa - lo muito bem para que não aja nada de errado na hora

Luxesnobhair

I love this app. I recommend that everyone get this app. It's so much easier to get abandoned carts and have emails sent out.

Artlla

I like it very much because it helps to recover our abondoments carts so you have more money just because of this great app