Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Adoring Yoga

It actually does what it does. Really good service, I like it. It actually does what it does. Really good service, I like it.

Eternity Beard

i used this app to help me make my business and it work, i really love it and appreciate it from the dev

Animal plus box

I used the app and it was easy and i recommend to use it on your shopify store without any doubt.

Plus, it's totally free

Why not have it ?

TuTienda.com.mx

the easyest app ive seen in a looong time its really interactive and easy to use sorry for my bad english

Hurricane Beauty

I can't believe this app is free, i love the layout! its so easy to navigate and the templates to recover abandon carts are amazing.

The_Rivers

Starting my business definitely loving the support from this app it's a very simple set up easy use.

Bezzart

I used the app for my webshop to help me return customers to the cart. It's easy to understand and navigate. It's a big help.

HYP tribe

Starting out my store, excited to see how this turns around browsers to customers. Happy to see it is free app :)

JC Rizin

Excited about this app. Hoping it will encourage people to come back and purchase. Super easy to install and set up.

Flis Flóis

App parece ser muito bom! Vou testar pra ver se consigo converter alguns carrinhos abandonados em venda!