Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

TuTienda.com.mx

the easyest app ive seen in a looong time its really interactive and easy to use sorry for my bad english

Hurricane Beauty

I can't believe this app is free, i love the layout! its so easy to navigate and the templates to recover abandon carts are amazing.

The_Rivers

Starting my business definitely loving the support from this app it's a very simple set up easy use.

Bezzart

I used the app for my webshop to help me return customers to the cart. It's easy to understand and navigate. It's a big help.

HYP tribe

Starting out my store, excited to see how this turns around browsers to customers. Happy to see it is free app :)

JC Rizin

Excited about this app. Hoping it will encourage people to come back and purchase. Super easy to install and set up.

Flis Flóis

App parece ser muito bom! Vou testar pra ver se consigo converter alguns carrinhos abandonados em venda!

AV STORE online

It's very usefull to make all easy I would like to keep using very important have an option to care abandoned cart

Catch, Release or Eat Fishing Store

It works nice app. Recommend use it for recover your cart. Have a free version so you don't need to pay until you see that works.

Hoolzy

It is a pretty useful tool. Highly recommended. Before I started to use it, my rate of abandon carts was too high, but now everything has changed.