Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Zuper Shop

This app is amazing, very easy to navigate and was easy to create abandoned cart emails to your liking. Well done!!

Tee Shirts I Love

Finally, we have a way to communicate with folks who for some reason, didn't complete their purchase. It took me a few editions, and sure enough, I figured it out. You guys are Champions! Honey Jaks

GIFTS HUNTS

Care Cart is very easy to use and very handy. I will definitely recommend for others to use it as it shows great stats

3Bar

This is my first time using the app. So far all my experiences has been positive, this app has helped me gain more sales (AND IT'S FREE)
Add this app to your business to improve sales!

713socksonline

These guys are the best! Got lot's of sales from this process and my store sales have totally increased.

JohnAllen Pet Products

good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good

menzfashionswear

great app would definitely recommend for any body starting of selling products and want to make that extra product from AC

Dencyshop

Super application, rien de négatif a ajouter, merci pour ce que vous faites.
Meilleures salutations.

Southern Trapper

Initially I had an issue with how the email collector worked on my theme, but within 4-6 hours the support team had fixed it. They checked in with me 3x to make sure it was working.

dress-up-trendy

I is an amazing app i could just recommend to everybody who wanna track abondend checkouts and carts. My only question is when are the other functional is coming like messanger, push notification , cart reminder.....???