Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

300K Monthly Emails, Spin Wheel, popup, Web Push Notifications

GOFITFASHION

useless app and poor customer care support..it is not working properly....after uninstallation of this app my shopify abandoned cart is not working

June 17, 2020

UPDATE: CareCart as a third party app, provides enhanced functionality of abandoned carts tracking which you won't get in Shopify admin panel because Shopify only keeps a tracks of abandoned checkouts. That's why you wont see abandoned carts in admin panel as explained by our support manager.

Our app seems to be working just fine on your store and as an approved Shopify app it does not interrupts abandoned checkout email system in installed/uninstalled state. Our support team has also responded to your query to assist you in the timely manner as we're willing to help you sort it out so you can start recovering abandoned carts.

As it seems an understanding issue rather than a system bug, we encourage you to get this sorted through our support rather than through a public review. We'd like you to remove this review and add a new one later when you have actually experienced our app on your store.

Iluminacion Led Mall

Realy good app, very useful, easy to use. Totaly recommend it.
Plan at very good price, A++++++++++

June 10, 2020

This review has made our day. Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending the app.

We have definite priced it very reasonably to help the store owners. Thank you for being an awesome user and helping to spread the word about us.

Dinomite Rocks & Gems

Great App, the abandoned cart emails have been successful to recover sales. Easy to use and affordable, it's paid for itself several times over.

June 3, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear that we hit the mark for you. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

If you need any assistance, you can always contact our support team.

Legit Passion ™

I admit your app is the best ever for Abandoned recovery. Great job I’m impressed by the results

April 21, 2020

We are happy that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. Thanks for your trust, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

theecoplus

MUY GUAYOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJ

April 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us this 5-star review.

livho.com

We love this app. Better part of app is Multi featured but Best part is Support.
Care Cart Support is amazing. they are ready for customize app according to client which increase its output.
every app is differnet and every theme is different. we need support to customize app and Team Care Cart make it happen.
we are happy. just one issue--- Shopify don't allow us to give 6 Star :)

April 17, 2020

This review has made our day...It can't get any better than that. Thank you so much for this great 5-star(in fact 6-star) review. We really appreciate you being an awesome user and helping to share the word about us.

SIRENQ

Very useful app! Sends 3 mails to the customer. You decide after how long will each one be sent, easily customized and it looks pretty great! Only thing is, you need to do some basic HTML for advanced text editing. Support is great as well, communicative and they even did some editing for me!

April 17, 2020

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted for abandoned cart recovery. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you!

FintessHouse

I would love to test the app, but can anyone explain to me how to get the free plan?

When I try to install the app, I have to buy the premium plan, but I would like to test the free plan before deciding to switch the plan.

I will update the review if I discover how to try the free plan.

April 8, 2020

Carecart comes with 14 days trial during which you don't have to pay anything to test the full features and then can downgrade it to free plan. Please contact to our support at support@carecart.io to have your trial account moved to free account in case you are finding any difficulties.

ZoesQOQ

captured more unknown than actual emails. I tested out my own email and still listed it as unknown. not helpful and it is useless.

April 6, 2020

We see that the app was uninstalled on 11th March within the trial period and it has recovered some valuable carts for you. Surprisingly, we haven’t received any query related to the issue during that time, until now.

It would be great if you can share more details with us in order to help us resolve it for you. Our support manager is also connecting you via email in this regard.

Cobalt District

A+ customer service from Alex Mason and the rest of the CareCart team. Would absolutely recommend the app on that alone.

We needed a way to configure the email templates to be plain HTML instead of the default templates in the CareCart app, and since there wasn't an option to do so, we reached out to their support team to see if that was possible.

Alex Mason from customer support responded to us, and he and the team were beyond helpful. We could tell they worked hard to accommodate our requests and in the end, we had what we needed. Many thanks to Alex and the team!

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you needed. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.