Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Brasnada

So far, I haven't gotten any conversion but I see that it is a good tool. I think that the customization of the emails provide a very poor experience. Very easy to just use it without making any edit to the email templates.

If you wanna make changes... then... good luck.

Hinayana

this aplication is awsome !!!!

Socheap89

Beauty... It's also free :) thanks for saving us money.. I like how I can get to customize the e mails

Peripetitesting

I've just switched to Cart Care because my previous cart conversion app raised prices. So far I'm very happy with it. Setting up the templates was easy, straight forward + look professional. I have definitely seen cart converstions be an effective way to keep customers engaged and not lose people who have already visited your site so I'm excited to start seeing conversion + data!

Elite Sports Clothing

just downloaded, will update once i have set up the app, hoping to decrease the number of abandoned carts.

Serviciosfinancieros

looks good so far. will edit later to see how it goes

Sportscollections

BEST CART RECOVERY APP EVERRRRR!!!!!!

Babies Fantasy

The best Abandonment Cart and it's FREE. Now added 2 extra features (hopfully , they will add this as a free addon): Email Collector and Cart Reminder which will make it even stronger and better in helping people capture more clients that otherwise may have just left without purchase and a lost lead forever. Keep up this amazing app FREE.

Maximumbeauty

Really helpful tool and great reaction

Fazbima

It does what it's say as well as showed anonymous customers and hopefully recover my abandoned cart. It's completely free