Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Mrcasefc

I am finding a free abandoned cart reminder apps but couldn't find any except this. This app is free but it offers a lot of features. I had 30 abandoned cart and this app manage to help me to recover 13 of them! Wow that's really impressive. I do not expect this much even from a paid app. It recover 43% of the abandoned cart which is very amazing! I can also customise 3 different email templates and each of them will be sent to the abandoned cart customer in different time. This app is too great to be free!!

By Wilson

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

Astonishing app. It looks simple but sometimes simple is all you need to get the job done. In our first week of running the app, we recovered about 4 orders. That is a higher success than we have had on other similar apps. It is not fancy but it's free and it works. I would highly recommend it as a starter before trying any other products.

Burningimpressions

It's early days yet, I've only been using Care Cart for a week, but so far, I'm liking this app. It appears to be doing what it is supposed to be doing, and has recovered some carts for my shop. The app went glitchy for me yesterday, so I contacted support and the response was almost instant and cleared up the problem immediately - Farhan was very friendly and efficient and, so far, I would definitely recommend this app to others.

1 2 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 80 Next