Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Master Grocers

Great Apps! will recommend ppl to use this apps for recovery of abandoned cart. it will help to identify the and send email out.

Beauty Care Basket

great app free to use very helpful and conversion booster a must to have app for everyone who is looking to dropship

Inspiretrendz.com

this app has added popup on my cart page which i don't want, i have tried to open this app soo many times, but its not loading, :( what's why i had to remove this app

March 18, 2019

I am extremely sorry to know about your experience with our app, however, please note that the popup you referred to can be turned on/off within your Carecart settings.
Looking at your installation log, it seems that you installed Carecart for half an hour and then uninstalled it along with leaving a negative review for a feature that could have been managed from your client area.
Therefore I'll encourage you to please try out Carecart once again and do let us know if you find any issue, so we can sort it out for you.
You can always send in an email on support@carecart.io and someone from our support team will get in touch with you right away.

TechLife Shop

aplicativo muito bom ta me ajudando muito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amerekan

I just began to use it so I cannot say that it works. However the user interface looks simple and easy to use.

March 18, 2019

Hi,
I am assuming that didn't wanted to leave a feedback while you were testing Carecart earlier. As it has been more than 2 months since you are using Carecart, I was hoping if you could please update your review.

You can also contact us on support@carecart.io and someone from our support team will get in touch with you right away.

smartbooms

this app is a life changing tool, user interface is very cool and we looking to reduce the abandoned carts by 50%..thanks

thetrendinglife

awesome app love it thanks for a awesome app that help alot with recovering money on abandon checkouts

GearBests

this app is a great free app do recover those unchecked out carts highly recommended for get some extra money

ViralyGold™

Easy to use!! Perfect for abondened carts. Feel free to Install this awesome app. :) :) :)

MindPull Health

The installation was pretty neat and quick. I have just installed and hope this app tracks as many abandoned carts as possible.