Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

TechLife Shop

aplicativo muito bom ta me ajudando muito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amerekan

I just began to use it so I cannot say that it works. However the user interface looks simple and easy to use.

March 18, 2019

Hi,
I am assuming that didn't wanted to leave a feedback while you were testing Carecart earlier. As it has been more than 2 months since you are using Carecart, I was hoping if you could please update your review.

You can also contact us on support@carecart.io and someone from our support team will get in touch with you right away.

smartbooms

this app is a life changing tool, user interface is very cool and we looking to reduce the abandoned carts by 50%..thanks

thetrendinglife

awesome app love it thanks for a awesome app that help alot with recovering money on abandon checkouts

GearBests

this app is a great free app do recover those unchecked out carts highly recommended for get some extra money

ViralyGold™

Easy to use!! Perfect for abondened carts. Feel free to Install this awesome app. :) :) :)

MindPull Health

The installation was pretty neat and quick. I have just installed and hope this app tracks as many abandoned carts as possible.

Jo-mom

care cart this app easy to install for every one and can improve sell when your customer leave the cart out and can boost your sell! Great!

All Day EDC

Love the free version, great for beginners just getting started. The set up is easy to follow and helped me get customers back in my store quickly.

Silk Dreams

Really quality app. Basic, with a lot of good functionality, and it did the job. not much more you can ask for in a free app. overall great.