Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Jo-mom

care cart this app easy to install for every one and can improve sell when your customer leave the cart out and can boost your sell! Great!

All Day EDC

Love the free version, great for beginners just getting started. The set up is easy to follow and helped me get customers back in my store quickly.

Silk Dreams

Really quality app. Basic, with a lot of good functionality, and it did the job. not much more you can ask for in a free app. overall great.

Okay its ah Deal

I read a lot of great things about this app
hopefully i see the magic in it..,
For the most part it seem very easy enough to nav through
really excited about that...

scoobydoobydo.com

Awesome experience, Love It , I've been looking for an app like this one for a long time , and I found it!
Waiting for Care Cart Abandoned Recovery app to convert into sales !!! Cheers

GeekGadgetzz

I just stumbled upon this and had no idea how amazing it really is. I am looking forward to taking full advantage of this and recovering all of my lost carts.

Loja BuGiganga Shop

aplicativo muito bom, facil de usar e acompanhar os cadastros dos clientes e ver quantos produtos forma adicionados e quantos forma abandonados, indico pra muita gente esse aplicativo.

Rulerz

Love It , I've been loking for an app like this one for a long time , and I found it!
It's time to recover some carts!!!

Outta Line Apparel

this was so easy and quick to install did it in about 2 minutes, Dashboard is pretty straight forward and exports previous ones aswell

Blue Anime

Im just getting started but its seems like this app could benefit me and make my profit higher. Great that its free!! Working well