Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

Abandoned Cart Recovery Email

by Care Cart

Abandoned Cart Recovery with Email & Push Notifications

Okay its ah Deal

I read a lot of great things about this app
hopefully i see the magic in it..,
For the most part it seem very easy enough to nav through
really excited about that...

scoobydoobydo.com

Awesome experience, Love It , I've been looking for an app like this one for a long time , and I found it!
Waiting for Care Cart Abandoned Recovery app to convert into sales !!! Cheers

GeekGadgetzz

I just stumbled upon this and had no idea how amazing it really is. I am looking forward to taking full advantage of this and recovering all of my lost carts.

Loja BuGiganga Shop

aplicativo muito bom, facil de usar e acompanhar os cadastros dos clientes e ver quantos produtos forma adicionados e quantos forma abandonados, indico pra muita gente esse aplicativo.

Rulerz

Love It , I've been loking for an app like this one for a long time , and I found it!
It's time to recover some carts!!!

Outta Line Apparel

this was so easy and quick to install did it in about 2 minutes, Dashboard is pretty straight forward and exports previous ones aswell

Blue Anime

Im just getting started but its seems like this app could benefit me and make my profit higher. Great that its free!! Working well

Got Ductless

This app was recommended to us by youtube contributor Wholesale TED in 99 best apps for shopify. So we decided to give it a try... and after setting up and using it we definitely can recommend it to others. Easy to use and absolutely must have on your store

BARBER ESSENTIALS

Amazing app! Real must have for your shopify store if you care about your conversion rate. Check it out!

TheNecessitystore