Carro

Carro

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 21, 2019

Amazing app saved me days of searching and got really cool insights about my customers and followers that I'm using right now. All brands should use it.

Heel Tread
Portugal
VYRL replied April 4, 2019

Thank you - we’re all about saving you time :)

March 20, 2019

I looove this app. I couldnt believe that I had so many influencer within my niche alredy following and showing interest in MY product. it’s amazing. Now I’m ready to reachout to work with some of them. It’s AWESOME!

luloswimwear
Time spent using app: 5 months
VYRL replied April 4, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write out this review, we’re really stoked that you’re loving it :)

March 20, 2019

This app has helped us to find influencers in tons of unexpected places! It's easy to use and manage so that you can be sure you're staying in contact with the most influential fans of your brand.

Pulp Pantry
Time spent using app: About 1 month
VYRL replied April 4, 2019

Thank you so much! We want influencer discovery to be as seamless as possible, really glad you’re finding that with us :)

March 20, 2019

This app is without a doubt going to revolutionize the influencer marketing world and if you haven’t already downloaded it you should before you become a late adopter..

luxury-listings-instagram
Time spent using app: 3 months
VYRL replied April 4, 2019

Thanks so much, team! So happy to have you guys on board :)

March 20, 2019

I was introduced to the Carro app during the beta phase. And I must say I was impressed with the level of growth, integration and ease of use this platform has created. Discovering influencers and finding authenticity is one of the biggest challenges brands face these days during the age of social media. We are bombarded with noise and Carro helps cut through that and builds the trust in one easy spot. Having used the beta and the original framework and seeing where it is now I AM STOKED. This is a huge ad to not only our marketing strategy but brand awareness and the pillars of marketing most start ups face. Do yourself a favor and check this out now!

NeuroGum
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
VYRL replied April 4, 2019

This review made our day! Thank you for sticking with us through our Beta, and we’re all super excited that you’ve been able to cut through the noise :)

March 20, 2019

This app has seriously been my saving grace. As a creative director it is so important to find people to represent our brand and know that their audience will actually engage!! Not only does Carro let me see Influencer's that organically love our brand, but it allows e to research engagement, how they are connected to our brand, and gives me the resources to reach out to those people. As a small company it has been so great to discover how many big names already love our brand without even trying. This app is a GAME CHANGER!

originalsprout.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
VYRL replied April 4, 2019

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community :)

March 20, 2019

It was quick and easy to have it up and running. Never realized some celebrities are following our brand, so that was extremely exciting! Helpful to see who we are attracting which helps strengthen our brand over time. The team at Carro is also very efficient and easy to talk to, so this is a great experience. The platform is also very user-friendly, so it was quick to get used to. Overall, we recommend this to any brands looking to connect with their followers.

Sweet Jesus Merch
VYRL replied April 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We’re super excited that you’re loving it :)

March 20, 2019

It's very helpful to see who our most popular followers and subscribers are, so we can reach out to them if we choose to. And the customer service is great!

One Tree Planted
Time spent using app: About 4 years
VYRL replied April 4, 2019

Thank you so much - the team will be elated to read that you upvoted our customer service :)

March 20, 2019

There is no app out there that allows me to manage product request with my influencer base. Carro allows me to explore my types of followers and decide what engagement and content is right for my brand.

I can favorite my best influencers and establish an exchange of products and content. The ability to advertise with an influencer for promoting our product without concern for receiving no or zero CPA from paid advertising on other social networks.

This allows me to have an authentic relationship with creators and peoiple that are respected by their social groups and not only drives sales, but increased promotion of my products through their reach and other social groups by sharing real experiences and stories with my brand.

sonicvape
VYRL replied April 4, 2019

Thanks for a fantastic review! We love that phrase you mentioned,“authentic relationships!” One of the main reasons we created Carro was to help brands discover exactly that :)

Edited November 17, 2022

Carro's cross-store selling is powering the majority of the products on my store. I was able to find and add products to my store within minutes after setup. Plus, because the products have digital inventory, I never have to worry about the additonal storage & fulfillment costs. If you ask me, I haven't found a better dropshipping app than Carro, and I would reccomend it to anyone looking to expand their product offering!

Technique Clothing
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
VYRL replied April 4, 2019

We’re so grateful for your kind words! :)