Carro

Digital inventory sourcing from thousands of vetted partners.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Technique Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had no idea so many influencers were engaging with my brand. I've already reached out to a couple of them and they were all really ecstatic that a brand they loved was contacting them!

I'm gearing up for our SS19 launch, and am using all of the influencers Carro found for me to build my ambassador program. This was especially easy because Carro gave me emails for all of my influencers :)

Thanks for such a cool app!

April 4, 2019

We’re so grateful for your kind words! :)

AFRM

Honestly can't believe this app is free! Incredible how many influencers we discovered on our email list and social channels. Super easy setup, fast data pull, fun to see new influencers on our list every day! We'll use this on an ongoing basis!

April 4, 2019

Wow, thank you! One of our favorite parts is that as you grow, so will your influencer database on Carro, keep an eye out for those new influencers :)

United By Blue

Time spent using app About 4 years

Super helpful, intuitive, and something we're excited to continue to leverage. Set-up was easy, engagement with our influencers is simple, and the cross-platform influencer searching is eye-opening.

We've worked with a few influencers already and they love how easy it is to request products.

Really excited to see what new features get rolled out in the future!

April 4, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving such a fabulous review - it’s great to hear that working with influencers through Carro has been seamless for your team!

We’re just as excited for our new features as you are! ;)

Retro and Groovy

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very cool app, easy to use and set up. I was so excited to find some big YouTubers who had purchased from me. I was able to make sure their packages looked amazing & even added a little personal "thank you" note before shipping them out :)

April 4, 2019

Awesome, that makes us so happy to hear that you found some cool people engaging with your brand - that’s the name of the game for us :)

NESW WAX CO//

The onboarding was seamless, the design is great, and I can’t believe how many influencers are on my mailing list.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next