Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Theblankflank

WONDERFUL app, simply perfect to be able to help my customers, I can't say enough good things. Being able to visualise a customers visit is a huge boon. Seeing what's in there cart to prompt them about questions, is so much better than going in blind!

Restored Home

The installation went without incident and the user interface is intuitive. I've found that the visitor's interface does not render well if on a mobile device, which is to say that it does not flip when turning your device. Overall, support has been good. The application has a desktop notification feature which works well for our customer service folks. The target chat feature needs some additional explanations as to how each rule functions. A YouTube training video would probably be beneficial in assisting users. The saved-replies work as expected which is a time saver for our customer service folks.I also love that you can customize their chat widget and change the location of where the widget is presented. The response time on the application between the customer and the customer service rep. is acceptable and being able to see the text that the customer is typing prior to them submitting is a fabulous time saving feature. Overall, I'm very happy with my initial findings on the application and look forward to them adding additional features which could push this application over the top. If you are seeking a light weight customer service chat application for your store, this application is more than sufficient. If you are looking for more analytics and feature-rich chat platform, this might not be your first choice.

Red Lollipop Boutique

Love the features of this app. It has really helped my sales when I am able to tell who is on my website, where they are from and what exactly they are looking at. All in real time.

Madealiveclothing

Snappy. Smart. Superb. This chat app is highly recommended if you are looking for a perfect Live chat solution. I installed and removed a few other chat apps before, but sealed the search with Chatra.

Highpods

Solid chat. Good value! Give it a try.

Gadgetworld Ae

This is a great app, we are using it and loving it everyday. Lots of features and a FREE single user account, we plan to grow with multiple users and we want to continue using this app. Well done!

Candycoatgels

This app is amazing! Love it! Customers can chat to us direct without waiting days for an email reply and best of all, its available on the go!!

Toto Kakku

Love this app and how they handle email marketing :D

Dailynecklace

a really wonderful app, highly recommended to other shop ower

Christendominique

Love this app! Very simple and straightforward but robust at the same time. Love that i can use it on the go (mobile) as well as on my computer. COuldn't be happier!