Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Face It Natural

Really friendly customer service and so easy app to install and start using!

So Hip It Hurts

Amazing!
Truly, couldn't be happier with it!
Excellent customizable options!
Having that open channel for dialogue is invaluable to any business and it has helped us to convert sales!

Theliftjewelryshop

Great service, Friendly customer service!

Balitello 7

Chatra software understands convenience for both our brand and customers. Very pleased with their support response time. Favorite features are the ability to customize colors on homepage and time automated pop-up.

Thefeathers Ink

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I am using it for a few days and I love it. One client reached me through the app, when the payment system was not functioning. So I could solve the problem quickly. I definitely love it! One great app that helps you stay close to your clients. And I totally love the triggers. They convinced me to go with the premium version!

Woodfox

Great App! Simple to install and easy to use.
We have a ladies wholesale clothing store and being able to answer our busy retailers on the spot has definitely led to increased sales.

Ducloslenses

Great features and responsive staff.

Littlearrowstudio

We love it! great app, and customer service is also top notch.

Greenforpets

Excellent job, thanks for making a free option for those of us starting out. Easy to install.

Austinmedia

So far so good. Keeps customers happily engaged. Increased sales immediately. Easy set up. Great customer service. What more could you ask for from a chat app. Highly recommend.