Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Premium Ejuice Samples Com

Chatra is a great app for Shopify that has improved our bottom line significantly by allowing us to be on call even when we're not at a computer. I love the feature that allows you to see what your visitor is typing to you before they hit send, allowing you to research your response before they even ask the question thereby providing faster service with better answers for your customers.

Corridor 2

It's a great app that helps close sales - great customer support too.

Gearhead Machineworks

OUTSTANDING app. You NEED this if you own an online store. Simple as that. I was very reluctant at the beginning to try it because, well that is how I am. I was stupid to wait so long.

Try it. Its worth it.

Walkkings Com

Great App. Recommend it to anyone who is looking for a chat.
The free version is working great as well.

Etre Belle Espana

We use it with 6 agents since a year ago. Works fine, you can trust on it for your business, with excellent support and great team in chatra.io

Daneson

Great versions for free or paid - would highly recommend!

Entourage Clothing Gifts

It has given us a new level of customer service, and helped limit returns.

Folly Muse

Really makes communication easier. A lot more people got in touch since installing it. As it's free - I rate it 5 stars!

Best Flag

Chatra is the best. We deal with custom flags so it's a product that customers don't always know what they are looking for. They have questions. With the live chat we are able to hook and help those hesitant customers all the way through to a sale. They can drop their artwork into the window and we can send them proofs back all inside the chat. Totally recommend.

Mdnp

An absolutely superb and indispensable app for our store. Would thoroughly recommend!