Clever Google Ads

Clever Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Create & Optimize Google Adwords campaigns. Free, Easy & Fast.

Yalab

Would love it to include more for the free service but of course that is asking for too much hehehe. Great app!

DressYourWall

It's a bit hard to review something you have only just downloaded & haven't seen any benefits from yet, but it was easy enough to set up, so fingers crossed it does better than I did with Google Ads!

Downtown Eyes

Just starting out , easy to run just waiting on my first campaign to see results will post another review as soon as I find out if it works.

Dori Apparel

Terrible service, twice. I had a bad experience with them where they created ridiculous campaigns and foolishly, a few months later, I gave them a second shot. They failed again, creating ridiculous campaigns that were never going to work. My own fault for trying again with them.

You'll be much better off if you go to Upwork and hire a real expert to set you up with Google Ads, that is an option that is far more likely to generate you a profit.

Formally Men

Saturn Vibes

I just download this app after reading the reviews. I'm hoping it can work and help me accomplish my goal.

US Tech Stop

Nice App Could use some work with the uploading of images it constantly bugs out on me, very annoying

KO17

hopefully this app works and hit them megapot hahahaha, seriously i hope everyones works wells and get sales

ANTI.SUPER.VISION

So far this app has been a GREAT help. I recommend anyone thinking of using this platform to upgrade to the Premium version so you will work along side a dedicated account manager. I have David as mine, and although we are just getting started, I can already tell he will be an amazing addition to our team and we are so excited to get started :)

yooxjoy

Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105