C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

binexpres

Buenas llevo 6 días con la aplicación y aun no puedo abrirla, me pueden decir donde esta el problema, gracias, tienda binexpres.com

Mademoiselle Trendy

I had a problem with the app because of some technical issues so I contacted them and they resolved the issues under one day.

January 7, 2021

Hi, Mademoiselle Trendy. First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have notified our Product Manager about your specific case and he has just contacted you via email to further resolve this situation in a timely and orderly fashion. Again, we apologize and we hope to solve the problem with you together.

Laplosh

i was thinking it is a scam app but after 2 to 3 days wait is over and good app but waiting for results

Tilda s.r.l.u.

I have no words, I installed the app on my shopify in July to test it, after checking out the features I immediately uninstalled it from shopify, but the CE account set up an automatic monthly budget that continued to be spent even after uninstalling the app, and by the way having taken the user and credit card at random among the accounts I managed. I have no words, this is robbery.

PetLuv

Liking the way it's working so far....simple set up and automation. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Hashemi Clothing

//seconds after i posted this review one member of the support just messaged me and tried his best to find a solution. It seems that everything just runs fine. I payed 24 dollars to get the shopping feed.

Allcharming

I use this app for 2 weeks. But there are no results. No sells. Only big payments for Ads. I will try it for one month and if i will not see any results, try myself to work with Ads

December 10, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry to see you did not get the results you were looking for. One of our customer representatives has contacted you about what we can do to help you.

Best,
The Clever Team

Septinol

Great app. Getting to know it more. It is helpful and hope it helps me generate traffic and make some good sales.

December 11, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks for the feedback!

Hanskart Store

Great for Marketing products if you are a newbie. CleverEcommerce made promoting my store so easy and simple

December 11, 2020

hello,

We are thrilled to hear that! Thanks so much for the feedback.

Liquidation Cart

Very Good and useful app..............................................................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 157 158