Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads, Remarketing & Shopping ads. Get Black Friday ads!

Blackbird Boutique

The setup for this app was very easy and it has been very informative so far. My ads have not started running yet, but I am please so far with how everything is working. I will come back with more information once I’ve worked with the app more.

Reitsport Brunken

just started and the app want me to make a review so i give them 4/5 I think thats fair and okay.....

Junibel

Just starting to use the app. Looking forward to working with Clever Ecommerce to manage our Google ads.

Southern Ivy Boutique

Easy and basic. Not a whole lot of customization options for marketing, however, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Running ads can get very complicated and this app helps simplify that!

SAM★INK®

I have keyed in all to input for automatic ad creation. I'm still not sure what else there is but reviewing this app is one of the steps required to finish the creation process.

Heatherfields

not enough action yet... have to make review to move forward. seams too be really automatic, but not sure thats the best way to run ads.

Inspire.market

Great App, love it and will definitely promote it to others. Everyone must use this app if they want to be successful.

ccmoto

So much easier then fighting with google. few clicks and they do the rest.
so easy. its awesome!.....

fabplans

Cannot provide an accurate review yet but the app is making me place one before I can continue. Will come back and revise accordingly.

EDIT: Not worth the premium charge, I will see how it goes on the free version for a while before cancelling.

El Sicómoro Bookstore

it looks like it works. we think that its working but we can't see the banners, its too soon to tell

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103