Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

The official Paracosm

Kris’s Top Picks

I am just now getting to know this app and so far so good. I am hoping this can assist me with setting up ads.

July 27, 2021

Hi Kris

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to help you with your ads.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Happy Selling,

Solvebest

very fast and easy. much better than the native one. we can make good sales on google adwords and go on

July 26, 2021

Hi, Solvebest! Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad to hear about your happy experience. I've sent you your first revision as a premium user, so please check your inbox or spam folder, just in case. I look forward to hearing from you!

49P Dental Market

It took me 7 days. yes. it's 7 days with the screen "almost there!" then nothing happen? No help, no support. nothing...
Update: They support me in time and very helpful solution. Thanks you so much. And your app is good for my store

July 26, 2021

Hi, 49P Dental Market! Thank you so much for your feedback! We're sorry for the inconvenience caused in the beginning, but we're very happy we were able to resolve your tech issue and provide the support you deserve. Thank you for counting on us!

SMARTSEY

Setting is fine, I have just finished setting now waiting for results, hope will be good, I will come back for outcomes

Hi Smartsey owner,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we will do our best to bring you the results you expect.

If you have any other questions or suggestions,please feel free to contact me.

Tegan and Kendall

Yet to see how it works, so far it seems promising but has only been running 1 day. I am not sure how it works but I can see little ads within google set up. I am being forced to do this review and it won't let me submit it.

July 23, 2021

Hi Tegan and Kendall!

Thank you for leaving a review. Our dashboard shows a list of things you can do to make the most out of our app, but in no way you are obligated to complete them. I'm sorry for the confusion. In any case, you are free to update or remove your review as you see fit.

I have also made the first premium revision of your account, so please check your inbox or spam folder just in case. I am happy to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding your campaigns and discuss further optimization plans with you.

EPLUS.uno

Super. I use on my shop and is very easy and very good. Big like for all team and from me to all . Thanks

July 23, 2021

Hi Eplus owner,

Thank you very much for your comment, we are very glad that you find it easy to use our app.

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Deporte

Augmenter les ventes en attirant des clients -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Deporte

Noisette Beauty By Marley

Linking the social media accounts it’s a bit of a headache for me. The logo was exactly as I visioned! The site looks great very clean and easy to navigate through. The shopify team communicated well from beginning to end. Very satisfied with the results.

July 22, 2021

Hi Marley,

Thank you very much for your comment, the opinion of our customers is something essential that allows us to improve.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Alma Home + Design

So far so good! Easy set up.... its early still to see the value but initial thoughts is that it has a good UI.

July 21, 2021

Thanks for your review, Alma Home + Design! Our tech team is happy to hear your feedback regarding the UI. We'd be glad to address any questions or concerns you may have about our app or your campaigns. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 172 173