Clever Google Ads & Shopping

Clever Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google AdWords, Retargeting Ads & Google Shopping automation

OpalSupply

Signed up almost a week ago and have yet to hear back from customer service regarding my adwords account. After installing Clever app my website "hits" literally went to zero...no joke. Did not know that was possible after getting website visits daily prior to app install. Disappointed to say the least.

*** UPDATE ***
Clever was quick to respond to my concerns and made me aware the issue is a billing information issue so will check into hopefully fixing. Updated star rating as they were quick to respond and help. Will need to see about updating further depending on outcome.

July 22, 2019

Hi,

When you installed the app we created the campaigns and sent you an email announcing the campaigns created. In any case, the campaigns are not running due to a lack of billing information in your Google Ads account. Pelase contact us and we will solve any problem you may have. Thanks

Your Secret Room

I hope it will work and I can get some sales, for now just trying the free version. thank you for the support!

July 19, 2019

Thank you for your review! We look forward to helping you along the way!

MetaPora

Big disappointment. The campaign was set up without any keyword research, most of the traffic from India, although specifically was told what countries need to be set. Waisted money and time. Hope they will improve in the future.

Buds On Budget

Used this to advertise for my new e-commerce buisness. I recieved clicks within the hour to my website. Hoping for sales now.

July 18, 2019

Thank you for the review! We would love to hear back from you after your continued use of our app!

Dushi Australia

Don't use this app! They use click bots and your daily budget will go in 30 min by automated bots (not real customers visiting your site)

Texas market & online outlet

Thank you for helping our company to grow up. this app is helping to get traffic to my store, i did not have any idea how this work but is incredible what you learn when you try to use new and good things.

July 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that your company is beginning to grow and look forward to helping you along the way!

Mill's Andem

So far so good. It has a good setup for easy access of tools. Will give a good report when i have gone far with the app

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your review, we hope to hear back from you once you have used our app a little more too!

Marvel Hairs

The setup was simple and they were responsive when I needed assistance on setting up my ads. Now I'm hoping it can aid in getting sales.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're happy to know that it was a smooth process and we look forward to seeing how we can do for you.

AbbyGoose Fashions

So far so good. The app is simple enough, but thanks to a Google issue it has been slow going. Not a clever ads problem.

July 8, 2019

Thank you leaving a review, we'd love to hear back from you after you have used the app a bit more too.

Bejewel

great App! create dynamic ads automatically and saves me the stress the comes with the complexity. i definitely recommend it!

July 8, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that we made your life a bit easier and we hope we can only help you further in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89