Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Problemahtic Apparel Shop

Great app everything I need all in one place. simple to use, user friendly and convenient. a must have for every store owner.

Stolley Sports and Fitness

I just started using this app. It seems helpful. I am optimistic to see how much it will help in the future.

GoWindeals

I used this application to run my google ads. It seems to be a great tool to use for advertising campaign, but some work of improvement is necessary in setting up targeted audiences.

Restorehealthkart

Good Application to run your products add automatically.
Simple to use...........................................

TechyQart

I didn't try yet...............
I will come back with a review...........................................

Survivow

Great setup process. Almost was too easy. We're very excited to see what this company has to offer for our business!

Meccaniche Veneziane S.r.l

I'm waiting for the assistance of the account manager, but they are responsive, they are working as professionals..

Hello!

Thanks for leaving us the feedback. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best,
The Clever Team

Earl'z

Google ads and shopping sets up everything from start to finish. They do a great job, easy and fast.

Hello!

Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback. We appreciate it!

meesk

Till now it's easy to install and setting all the campaign , i will re review with more information once i see the results :)

Hey, Meesk!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Let us know if you need any assitance!

Ajax Sports Cards

Very quick process for reviewing and getting Ads up and running! Recommended to anyone that wants to get themselves noticed!

July 1, 2020

Hello! We are thrilled to hear everything is running smoothly. We're here if you need any help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 140 141