Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

Salon XXe

Review was required as a set up step. So far the interface looks good and usable, once I start using the app more I will be better placed to write a review..

Sashas Haus

Review was required as a set up step. So far it looks good, once I start using the app and the ads run, I will be able to provide a genuine review

Snacks Online

Pamela Lauz Jewellery

A review was part of the set up requirements for this app. So far so good and I will add stars once we see positive results.

Sykies

Great app as of right now. not too sure yet but its pretty useful in some cases here and there interface looks pretty good

anelia.gr

Its too soon to be sure about this app.
The interface looks great. I will write detail review when I use it more time

GetGlowingNow

Not sure yet. I am writing the review before getting started. It is a little strange to do it this way but I can change it if I am unhappy.

Floppy Fish

Nothing "Clever" about this app. Installed this app along with the google shopping addon. Logged into my own google ads account, the ads they placed had multiple errors one major being that my personal address details were in Google Search ads that they activated!!!!!!! 2 emails for support sent, no response for over 72hours...all this time my personal details are being advertised in google. Their phone app also doesnt work properly, requested advert changes etc that never were activated.

April 12, 2021

Hi, Floppy Fish. Thanks for your feedback. We have sent you an email addressing your concerns. We have reviewed the ads you created with Clever and I can assure you that your personal information was not circulating the Google Ads network; could you please forward a screenshot as to what you're seeing? We would be happy to help you once provided this information. We have also received your emails on Saturday and Sunday, so we'd like to kindly remind you that we have very limited support over the weekend. As for your concerns regarding the mobile app, we do not seem to have your Google Ads ID on file. Please respond to our email so we can sort this out as soon as possible.

Again, I apologize for the trouble this has caused you.

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

GiftingStudio.in

UI is clean ,Will update the the functionality of the app after using it a month. As of not Customer support is good

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much, Gifting Studio! We promise to continue providing you good customer service. As you are a premium user, please know that you can always contact me directly through the premium support email (premium@cleverecommerce.com) for any questions or assistance you may need. We look forward to helping your business grow!

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

FaisalFabrics.pk

why you guys asking for a review before using the app? how can i right before using your app, and you are not allowing me to complete the setup

April 16, 2021

Hi Clever ecommerce user!

First of all, thanks for your feedback​.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, customer satisfaction is important to us, so please let me know what I can do to help you.
We have tried to contact you several times but have not gotten any response, please if you have the opportunity to read your emails, it would be something I would appreciate very much to solve this in the best possible way.

Back to the problem, I believe there is a misunderstanding as we do not require customers to leave reviews during the set up process. I am so sorry for this confusion. And about your problem during the set up, our colleagues in the Tech Deparment have already solved it.

Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you and we are available to resolve this the best we can.

All the best,