Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords & Shopping ads (COVID-19 50% Off )

Northern Star Boutique

getting started i didn't realize the importance of advertising - this app helps me cover all the bases

April 7, 2020

Hi, Northern Star Boutique!

Thank you so much for your review, if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out!

Bare Essentials

I have used this app to set up advertisements and have found it to be quite straightforward to follow.

Hello, Bare Essentials!

Thanks for giving us some feedback. We are glad you didn't come across any issues!

Caribbean Essential Supplies

So far so good. Lets see how it goes, im counting on it. I like how it shows products on google search too.

April 7, 2020

Hi, Caribbean Essential Supplies!

Thanks for letting us know how it's going so far. Let us know if you have any questions!

Ushoptoo

I love the simple interface

Hey, Ushoptoo!

Thank you for leaving us a review, we are glad to hear everything was straight-forward!

Blue Rail Hobbies

Set-Up was easy and the the staff at Clever are responsive. We look forward to seeing how the app affects our bottom line.

Hi, Blue Rail Hobbies!

Thanks for giving us some positive feedback. We're here at any time to answer any questions!

All the best,

Phoenix Media Worldwide

ok so far, will keep using it and see how i get on. you do get a lot of errors when setting it up and running the app

April 7, 2020

Hi, Phoenix Media Worldwide~!

Thank you for leaving us some feedback. We are sorry to see you had some issues, please feel free to reach out to our client support to get those resolved!

All the best,
Client Team

International Key Supply

We're very satisfied with using this application for our store. They have an amazing customer support team that works with you to meet your specific needs. Thank you to the entire team there!!

April 2, 2020

Thank you for leaving us some feedback!! We are glad to see you had a positive experience. :)

ByMERRIN

I hope this helps me with my store sales and conversion.

March 31, 2020

Hi, ByMerrin!

We hope so, too! We are here to help with any questions you might have.

Best of Luck!

PHOERA® COSMETICS UK

installed and so far look ok but still trying to workout if it worth it. Will update once it will sorted.

March 31, 2020

Hi, Phoera Comsetics UK!

Thank you for leaving us your feedback, we hope it all goes well down the road!

OXFORD REVISION

We had some problems installing the app. The last page to confirm the installation wouldn't load. I had to uninstall the app to install it again. Now it seems to be fine.

March 30, 2020

Hi, Oxford Revision!

I would love to set up a phone call to go over the issues you had, or to clarify any other problems. You can also reach out via Zendesk or email.

We are glad you were able to install it in the end!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126