Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

BuckBeards

love the navigation, using this for my second website! when people buy they usually get more than one item . im working on more complex ads now

Urban Sprouts

This is an amazing resource that simplifies the advertising process greatly! It was a relief to download!!

September 20, 2019

Hello Urban Sprouts! Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that we manage to simplify the whole process for you!

VELORAPTOR

I use this app to help me make my marketing! It's a great app, I higly recomend it! It helps me to make my ads faster and with more quality!

September 20, 2019

Hello Veloraptor! Thank you for your feedback!

Tide + Seek

Have just downloaded the app and so far seems quite easy to use but will need some more time to see if it benefits our store.

September 20, 2019

Hello Tide + Seek! Thank you for your review! We would be glad to hear your updated feedback after you have tried our services!

Grind-N-Hustl

This is the most expensive app. I do not understand how a click or impression can be 2 times the cost of any other app! I will likely get rid of the clever app.

Pure Pleasure Gifts

Simply Amazing - quick painless and the whole process is streamlined - love it!

September 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear that the onboarding was easy for you!
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact our support team!

Haris Paris

Perfect and really simple to use, we recommend for your ads if you don't know how to use google adwords plateforme

September 16, 2019

Thank you Haris Paris for your feedback!
We aim to help merchants who are just starting with Google Ads or do not have much experience! Glad to hear we are succeeding in this!

Lil'Lilly

It seems really simple and helps you a lot when it comes to adds. Perfect for a beginners on ecommerce.

September 13, 2019

Thanks Lil'Lilly for your review. We are experts at helping merchants with their first experience with Google Ads. In case you need any help, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Gaudly

great app so far. video was detailed and easy to follow steps and keep up with the video set up.

September 11, 2019

Thanks for the review Gaudly! We're so glad you liked our video. If you need anything else don't forget to contact us!

MJ's Unique Merch

I love this app. I enjoyed all the details and sd on to help to keep up. I will help by introducing.

September 11, 2019

Thank you MJ's Unique Merch for your feedback! We're so glad to make our customers happy. In case you need any help, feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95