Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

LuxLiv Interiors

Very good and clear app. :) Works super intiutive. Even for someone without any online marketing experience like me.

Hi LuxLiv Interiors,

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and that it is making your life a bit easier when it comes to online marketing. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Thanks for your kind words.

If you need any assistance, please feel free to send us a message at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm wishes,

Unique & United 717

easy to follow instructions, step by step. I hope to really knock it out of the park with this app. This is very clever indeed.

Hi Unique & United 717 owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts!

We really do hope you knock it out of the park! If you need more help from Clever, email us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

justforherpleasures.com

it ius a bit ha rd to work with djhksjkjdlkldklkedslklklsdfklklks.lksf;lg;sl;lg;lfgd;l/fl;l/ld/l;/l/';

Hi Just For Her Pleasures owner,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We really appreciate it as it helps us improve our app. Please do send us an email at support@cleverecommerce.com in order to resolve any doubts or concerns that you have.

We'd be more than happy to help.

Warm regards,

Mega Sportswear

sto usando la app da qualche giorno,darò 3 stelle per il momento mi sembra fattibile,aumentò le stelle a risultato ricevuto.speramdo di ricevere i risultati programmati

Ciao, Mega Sportswear!

Grazie per aver trovato il tempo di lasciarci il tuo feedback - lo apprezziamo!

Sentiti libero di modificare la tua recensione dopo un paio di settimane, perché ci vuole un po' per vedere i veri risultati delle tue campagne Google Ads.

Cordialmente,

around the clock

this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.this app is so great, cuts the leg work out.

July 1, 2021

Hi Around the Clock owner!

Thank you so much for your feedback. The opinion of our customers is very important to us as it can help us to continue improving our services.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Happy selling!

BB Intentionelle

I use this app to help me reach as many potential shoppers as possible. I like how this app helps me keep track of my google ads and shopping feed so effortlessly.

Hi BB Intentionelle owner,

On behalf of the Account Management Team here at Clever ecommerce, I would like to thank you for leaving us such a kind review.

I hope our campaigns help keep getting you more clicks and reach as many potential shoppers as possible!

We're glad you're having a positive experience! If you ever need some help, contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best & happy selling,

Adrian-eyewear

Very good app and easy to use.Support is good, always there if you need?I really recommend this app if you want to boost your sales

July 2, 2021

Hi, Adrian Eyewear owner!

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are so happy you are enjoying our app.

If you ever feel stuck, reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All You Need A-Z

Thank you for your advise and the response i will definitely try so of the tips you gave me. thanks again

Hi All You Need A-Z owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I really hope the tips we sent you will help you on your ecommerce journey.

Please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com with any further questions or concerns.

Esandale.ro

it is very easy to set up and usea very good application I recommend it I am very satisfied.....Thanks

Hi Esandale owner!

Thank you very much for your nice review. We are glad that you are satisfied with our app.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Cadeaul™

Clever - google ads and shopping helped me alot though it was confusing at the beginning but thank you

Hi Cadeaul owner!

Thank you so much for your feedback. The opinion of our customers is very important to us.

If you need help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,