Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

Lil'Lilly

It seems really simple and helps you a lot when it comes to adds. Perfect for a beginners on ecommerce.

September 13, 2019

Thanks Lil'Lilly for your review. We are experts at helping merchants with their first experience with Google Ads. In case you need any help, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Gaudly

great app so far. video was detailed and easy to follow steps and keep up with the video set up.

September 11, 2019

Thanks for the review Gaudly! We're so glad you liked our video. If you need anything else don't forget to contact us!

MJ's Unique Merch

I love this app. I enjoyed all the details and sd on to help to keep up. I will help by introducing.

September 11, 2019

Thank you MJ's Unique Merch for your feedback! We're so glad to make our customers happy. In case you need any help, feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com

G&S Diamonds

set up google shopping worked great really pleased thank you very much all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 11, 2019

Hi G&S Diamonds! Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to have helped you with your Google Shopping campaigns. In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Laboon Anime Shop

That tool is just insane. It increased my sales a lot and it is very simple so everyone can understand.

September 11, 2019

Thank you Laboon Anime Shop for such an amazing review. Our words can't describe how thrilled we were when we read this. We're so glad to make our customers happy. In case you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us!

Loëla

this app does not work, support never answer
it's a lost of time and money
i pay the premium version and nobody is here to set up the campaign, just create 3 campaign with no keywords, nothing constructed
real scam

September 24, 2019

As we told you by email, when you became a Premium user, we contactd you regading the Adwords campaigns we created but for some reason our mails went directly to your Spam folder.

Gustavian

email sent to Shopify:
I used an app on shopify for google ads but have had an aweful expereince of the company with totally irrelvant ads being created and then made live by this company without being approved by myself.

They do this simply to generate income for themselves without any concern for the person who has to pay for the ad costs.

I would have assumed that Shopify would have verified apps that they list on their marketplace and if they donlt then they should. I'd like a proposal from Shopify on the costs that have been run up by this app that were not approved by ourselves.

September 16, 2019

Really sorry for your disappointment. During the setup process, you were asked how many collections you wanted to advertise. You can always reach us by mail or chat to specify any different set up that does not fit the ones offered on our app. There is a tick box on your dashboard app where you decide if you want the campigns running or not

@RippJeans

Great app to use for remarketing and user friendly. Looking forward to using other aspects of the app to supply my customers with awesome discount ads.

September 11, 2019

Thanks @RippJeans for your feedback! Our development team always prioritizes on UX. Remember you can always contact our support team in case you need any help with the Discount Ads.

Cassimiro Fishing Stuffs

Super helpful so far. I've reached the same amount of impressions by using this at a fraction of what I was spending managing myself.

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your review "Cassimiro Fishing Stuff"! Our mission is to give growing ecommerce companies the opportunity to advertise on Google with a smaller budget. So we can't be happier knowing you are one of them!

The Only Gem

got my first conversion! it's great, the ads keep getting better and better and the traffic is high quality

September 11, 2019

Congratulations on your first conversion "The Only Gem" !!! We are very happy to help merchants achieve their goals. Feel free to contact our support team if you need any help.