C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

Boutique-Blush1

Ginza Berlin

This app is not worth your time, let alone your money should you decide to go for the premium version (like I did). If you look at all the 5 star ratings, you will see that all of them are from people who just installed the app, but haven´t "worked" with it yet.
In detail: based on some very rudimentary input from yourself (you cannot influence a lot) the app creates a ton of campaigns in your Google Ads account. Support questions are not being answered, even after upgrading to Premium. Results of the campaigns have been way worse than with the campaigns that I tinkered myself somehow. I waited a week or so if anybody would bother to answer to my emails, nothing. Deleted the app today.

November 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you had this experience. According to our records, our support center tried to reach out on October 27th but did not hear back from you. One of our representatives will contact you about how we can help you resolve this.

All the Best,
The Clever Team

Abstractification

Works well. Helpful in many ways. Time invested well. Would recommend to anyone looking for help advertising.

Icon Industrial Specialties, LLC

I just started using the App. We'll add another review after I have had time to see how it performs.

Houseiva

Tried contacting the app support developer, and no reply for a week. It is very upsetting that no one is responding.

Hi There,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. Our support center had reached out on Friday, October 23rd but did not hear back from you.

One of our representatives has contacted you to see what we can do to help you.

All the best,
The Clever Team

Lally Things

I didn't use the app yet but it ask me to do a review... It's a task, so i did it:) After we use it i will write again ...

Hello,

Thanks for leaving us some feedback! We'd love to hear how our app works for you down the road.

Best,
Clever Team

Premium Brandz

Doing a great job on my site. keep up the good work guys! I am very happy with the app's performance and the app is highly recommended.

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with down the road!

Winter Protect for dogs

Clear and accurate ! Simple to use. The best app for google adwords management. Try it ! :-) Very happy

October 29, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive feedback!

GeniusEG

Really amazing app, i did not know you had to go into such detail into targeting its actually impressive what they give you for free.

October 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled things are going well.

Doggy Car Seats

This will help with advertising. It will help your business grow to what you can reap benefits from.

Hello,

Glad to hear things are running smoothly!