Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

The Regal Phoenix

I used the same budget that I do with the regular Google Shopping app which gives me over 4,000 clicks a week. With this app, I got 8 clicks in 14 days. No thanks.

Benings Technologies

I love the Clever Commerce App. It's supper and more professional.
Thank you to clever commerce for their work.

December 4, 2019

It’s so great to hear this from you! We work hard to deliver the best possible product for you and thank you for downloading our app in the first place.

Haikuz

Just getting started using this app. I hope it can really deliver conversions into my site. I'll update review after a few months.

December 2, 2019

Thanks for downloading our app! We wish you all the best and look forward to reading your updated review.

4buyonline

This app really helped me finding my customer,, i likeit & i like the way it acts smoothly , very good app , thanks

December 2, 2019

Thank you for downloading and using our app, it’s great to hear this and we hope are able to help you in the future too!

The Sandpaper People

Great low cost way to get started and learn - hoping for good results but the setup was quick and everything looks good.

December 2, 2019

We wish you all the best for your results and thank you for downloading our app!

My Magic Scraper

pretty cool apps for Google Ads , easy to use. The apps really help you to make the best Google Ads for your store and be able to increase your sales.

December 2, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review and downloading our app! We’re so glad we’ve been able to help you out and we only hope to continue to do so.

Your Upscale Life

This app help me set up and diversify my ads. Very easy to run. Only thing I don't like is I haven't been able to preview the ads they are running, or alter the subtext without starting over.

December 2, 2019

We’re sorry about this, sometimes during the process of making the app more user friendly it's possible that customization becomes more limited. If you have any further problems write us at support@cleverecommerce.com, and thank you for the download!

High Performers

THE APP HAS SAVED ME LOTS OF TIME AND MONEY SO I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS APPLICATION. VERY EASY TO INSTALL AND SETUP

December 2, 2019

It’s great to hear that you’ve had a good experience with our app. We strive to make it the best possible application for our customers!

TEKA Mall

so easy to install and do the setup of the app helps alot in marketing the products to various customers ,highly recommended.

December 2, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! We’re so glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed using our app and that we were able to help you out.

Travelistic Fashion

Looking forward to using this app . Am excited ! I hope to use this to engage more with shoppers and bring in my sales . Also easy to install.....

December 2, 2019

Thank you for downloading our app and we wish you all the best in your future use of it!