Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

E-Modesta

good app you can save some time using it vs google adwords, It didnt generate any sales even i tried it many times.. something is missing i guess but as an app it works

June 3, 2021

Hi, E-Modesta! Thank you for your review. We'd love to hear what we can do to help make your experience better. Also, if you ever need any help regarding your campaigns, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com. We'd be happy to help you.

SendJoesKCBBQ

Nikki has been great to work with. She is very proactive and emails us with updates weekly. We look forward to growing our company with Clever!

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review, Jennifer! It's a pleasure working with you as well. The Clever Team is happy to have you and we look forward to seeing your company soar!

LecheToday

seems ok so far, ads are not online yet so can't say for sure. Might update later when ads are live.

June 3, 2021

Hi, Leche Today! Thank you for leaving a review. We really appreciate it. We have contacted you regarding your campaigns so please check your inbox or spam folder.

Talk soon.

THE LOOM COLLECTION

Looks great so far. I'm still trying to work my way through it but it seems much easier compared to my Google Ads account. And much more effective

June 2, 2021

Hi, The Loom Collection owner!

Thank you so much for your nice words! We really hope to help you along your Google Ads journey.

If you need anything else, please just send us an email at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Best wishes,

Hells Canyon Designs

I am just starting to use this app and get it set up. My acct Manager Nikki is doing a great job guiding me through the setup process. Adding ads, clarifying language, and figuring out where to place ads. So far happy with the results and we are getting conversions from the efforts.

June 1, 2021

Thank you for the kind words, Phil! I'm very pleased to know you're happy with our service. It is also a pleasure working with you and seeing your ads grow and generate conversions! We will work very hard to make sure we continue to provide quality service.

-Nikki, Junior Account manager

Boutique Dheu

Initially I got Some Problem But later It is resolved- Hope I will get Good return from this App in future- Thank You
Boutique Dheu

Hi there!

Thank you so much for the great review! It has been nice talking to you via our email thread.

Warm wishes,

CUBS-MART

It is a positive experience so far. App has features that are clear and easy to understand. I am still in the process of setup. So far, I recommend it. Try it and You will have an account manager to help you based on different plans you choose for your business.

June 1, 2021

Thanks for your review, CUBS-MART! Your account manager would be happy to show you the ropes in case you need any help. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Pevita

Esta aplicación me ha permitido mejorar mis anuncios de google y sobre todo automatizarlos todo. Muy contento!

¡Hola!

Muchas gracias por tu reseña. Me alegro de que hayas podido mejorar tus Google Ads. Para cualquier cosa, no dudes en ponerte en contacto con nosotros en support@cleverecommerce.com.

¡Te deseo mucha suerte con tus campañas de Google Ads!

Un cordial saludo,

HeyRecoveryCo

Excellent application and intuitive to use. Excellent application and intuitive to use. Excellent application and intuitive to use. Excellent application and intuitive to use. Excellent application and intuitive to use.

June 1, 2021

Thanks for your review, Mohsin! We're happy you chose our app to create your ads. If you need any help, you know where to contact us!

DEPOLICO

I am satisfied with the application and recommend it. If you ask me what should be improved, it is that you should applaud a technical support via chat.

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and suggestion, Depolico! We're happy to inform you that we're already working on chat support and it will be available soon, so please stay tuned!