Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

dboost

Joséphine Cosmetics

The interface is not so fluid, I would like to see more editing capabilitiess while creating marketing campaigns.

Hello Joséphine Cosmetics!
Thank you for your feedback!
Our interface is as simple as possible in order to facilitate the process for the users. However, in the premium plan which is available for upgrading you can find a lot more editing and customization options.
Do not hesitate to contact our support team in case you need assistance.

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

Hello Spar King!
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to know that we are making the whole process of Google Ads easy for you!

BuckBeards

love the navigation, using this for my second website! when people buy they usually get more than one item . im working on more complex ads now

Hello BuckBeards!
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to know that we are helping you grow your business!

Urban Sprouts

This is an amazing resource that simplifies the advertising process greatly! It was a relief to download!!

September 20, 2019

Hello Urban Sprouts! Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that we manage to simplify the whole process for you!

VELORAPTOR

I use this app to help me make my marketing! It's a great app, I higly recomend it! It helps me to make my ads faster and with more quality!

September 20, 2019

Hello Veloraptor! Thank you for your feedback!

Tide + Seek

Have just downloaded the app and so far seems quite easy to use but will need some more time to see if it benefits our store.

September 20, 2019

Hello Tide + Seek! Thank you for your review! We would be glad to hear your updated feedback after you have tried our services!

Grind-N-Hustl

This is the most expensive app. I do not understand how a click or impression can be 2 times the cost of any other app! I will likely get rid of the clever app.

September 24, 2019

We are really sorry that you are disappointed with our services.

Please let us explain to you that we created Google Ads campaigns for your store, as you requested, and those ads have been running and bringing your site traffic.

Every time your ads get clicked, they generate a cost. This cost is under the budget you set for your campaigns

Please note that the one who charged you for the ads was Google and not us. We created your campaigns for free.

Pure Pleasure Gifts

Simply Amazing - quick painless and the whole process is streamlined - love it!

September 17, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear that the onboarding was easy for you!
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact our support team!

Haris Paris

Perfect and really simple to use, we recommend for your ads if you don't know how to use google adwords plateforme

September 16, 2019

Thank you Haris Paris for your feedback!
We aim to help merchants who are just starting with Google Ads or do not have much experience! Glad to hear we are succeeding in this!