Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

RoadStep

Great app. Helped me with my google ads. I will keep an eye to see how I can improve my ads and use the full potential of this app.

Hi, RoadStep!

Thank you so much for leaving us your thoughts. We are glad that we got you started on the right foot with your Google Ads. If you ever get stuck, message us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

La'Chelle Boutique

I just installed the app so I haven't had time to see its effect. However the installation was smooth and easy. Hope this helps with increasing my conversions.

Hi La'Chelle Boutique

Thank you so much for your nice review. It is a pleasure to hear that the installation process has been easy for you, I hope we can continue to help you improve.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Bath Outlet

good appfsdfsdfdsfsdfdsfdsfsdvfdsvdsvfsdsdfvxvdfvdasfdfvdfdvzcfZFcSDfczcDScfSDfcScfsdfdsdfcdsfasdfsfdsfvd

August 31, 2021

Hi, Bath Outlet! Thanks for leaving a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com if you need any assistance.

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

Ammuri Skincare

helpful app, very easy and simple...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi, Ammuri Skincare!

Thanks for leaving us a review! Let me know if you need any help at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm wishes,

The Lords House Co

Easy to use and works great with my company we have gained over 4,000 views with our store because of this app!

Hi, Lords House Co!

We are so glad to here that you've been able to generate 4,000 views with our app! We wish you nothing but the best on your Google Ads journey.

Happy selling,

Aoodor LLC

it is an awesome app, but still need time to use all the fuctions, probably 1 month. hope it is useful

ALLTHINGS THE BRAND

set up was pretty easy havent seen what they can do from a marketing standpoint yet
in comaprison with downloading other platforms with shopify such as facebook its def less of a headache

August 31, 2021

Hi, Daniel! Thank you so much for leaving a review and for upgrading to our Premium plan. I look forward with working with you and seeing your business grow with us!

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

royaldickclub

so far I like it let's see how it works. Well I don't have much more to say because I haven't run the app yet.

August 26, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. We hope to help you as much as we can.

Warm regards,

Atlas Chaussures

J'ai installé cette application depuis 24 hrs et je suis satisfait du processus de prise en main et de l'automatisme mis en place.

Guitar Station

Early days but so far I can say Carlos has been friendly and helpful while we navigate the setup side of things,