Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Easy Google Ads, AdWords, Google Shopping & Retargeting Ads

Hey Mia

I am using this app to diversify the ads, and it seems easy to set up and a good alternative for ads! thank you!

September 6, 2019

Thanks for your review Hey Mia!

Lualhati Outlets

Super helpful so far. I've reached the same amount of impressions by using this at a fraction of what I was spending managing myself.

September 5, 2019

Thanks for the review Lualhati Outlets, if you need anything else don't forget to contact us!

Riddikulus

Totally recommend, seems promising. I haven't gotten to use it much, but it sure seems really promising. So worth a try!

September 5, 2019

Thanks for your review and feedback Riddikulus!

konzukshop.com

It wasn't made clear that the app or developer/company of app would automatically build and place ads without our permission and/or approvals. Not to mention the ads were totally off-brand (see the poor choice of typography). Add to that the ads that were placed appear to have been completely ineffective. Strongly advise not using this app.

September 13, 2019

We are sorry you feel that way about our app. Please note that when you download the app, there is a checkbox which authorizes us to create and upload the campaigns we create to your Adwords account. Also, we sent you a confirmation email when we uploaded the campaigns and we have acknowledged of you reading it. Regarding the off-brand ad design, we have a banner customizer tool available under our Premium Plan.

MAYL Wear

It looks promising... need to go through the ads that they created one by one to check if everything is okay. Just be careful with when they will start your ads. I just got surprised and in like 15 minutes 15 ads went on, got charged like 20 dollars without any email from the team. Thanks to the notification on my phone that shows me 15 ads! They just activated all of them. And I had to pause them because 15 x 10 dollars a day is 150 USD times 30 days in a month is a lot of money!

Update: Also, to get an email with a message that I need to be 'more connected to the reality' from a Senior Account Manager David Menutti because instead of 20 USD I wrote 60 USD in my first review is a bit of a slap in the face for your client.

Thanks for your work guys I appreciate your time, but I think I'm gonna work with a person like this who attitude is not right.

14/09/2019 It's not about the money now but your worker language... that's all guys. Shame that those words came from someone who has a senior position.

September 13, 2019

We are sorry for the misunderstanding. We sent you a confirmation email when we uploaded the campaigns. As we told you on a previous email, that expends did not come from the campaigns we created. Please note that the maximum daily spend will not exceed the budget you set on the App on a 30-day average.

HandsOnGadgets

Just installed it, but so far looks very promising. Easy to navigate UI. Will update this review with results.

August 30, 2019

Thank you for your review, hope you like our app and find it helpful

Majestoso Store

Eu gostaria de retificar a minha avaliação. Estou dando agora 4 estrelas. John Clever me ajudou a resolver os problemas que eu tive com o App.

September 13, 2019

We are sorry for your bad experience. When you uninstall the app, we do no longer can make any changes on your Google Ads account so there is no way for us to cancel the campaigns we created. The Google Ads account is yours and has always been, so after uninstalling our app you are responsible for running the campaigns. Regarding the remarketing campaign, please note that Google requires a minimum of 1000 users in the remarketing list order to start running the remarketing campaign.

Ariann's

Great app. Takes care of all my google ads needs, From compiling to tracking. I highly recommend it for new store owners.

August 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We will work hard to keep improving

Bech Bhai Bech

Just Installed it, easy to work with, hoping to have good benefit from it. It may need access priviledge to google ads account.

August 27, 2019

Thanks for the review Bech Bhai Bech! Hope we can help you to achieve your goals

lesecretsshop

nice app i will try it more deeply but have a good look !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback!