Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping | Reviews

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

www.ElColmado.com

I like it, its working great. Thanks, Easy to use and to add products.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi El Colmado owner,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback! We are glad to know that you are having a pleasant time on our app!

Maive & Bo

Set up so far has been relatively easy although I'm not really sure what to do next. Review request came through too early perhaps?

Hi Maive & Bo owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

If you have any other questions or concerns regarding set up, please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Additionally, feel free to update your review as it is not necessary to rate the app right away.

All the best and happy selling,

D' ESSENTIAL LIST

Es verdaderamente útil ahorra tiempo y trabajo en publicidad 100% efectiva, hasta el momento todo bien.

¡Hola, Essential List!

Muchas gracias por dejarnos tus comentarios. Me alegro de que hayas podido ahorrar tiempo con nuestra app.

Con cualquier duda o problema, mándanos un correo electrónico en support@cleverecommerce.com.

Saludos,

Designs with Dave

The Clever app is another platform I use to create better advertisements for my store, which has so far been a good tool in allowing more views.

Hi, Designs with Dave!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate customer feedback!

I am happy to hear that your store has gained more views! If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm regards,

Plugchile

Todo bien, herramienta simple e informativa, fácil integración a las cuentas de google y analytics, todo bien

¡Hola, Plugchile!

¡Gracias por escribir una reseña! Nos encanta el "feedback" de nuestros usuarios.

Si te surge cualquier problema, no dudes en ponerte en contacto con nosotros en support@cleverecommerce.com.

Un saludo desde España,

Hobbee

Pretty good application so far. Easy to set up, simple to use, just waiting to see some results come through

Hi, Hobbee!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts! I hope that you see some great results from your Google Ads campaigns.

The Galloway Creative

I'm not sure how this app works yet I'm still trying to implement the set up process before I was asked to review it.

October 21, 2021

Hi, The Galloway Creative owner!

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We strive to offer the best customer support possible here at Clever.

If you any questions regarding the set up process, please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Additionally, feel free to take down this review or update it once you have used our app for a while longer.

Warm wishes & happy selling,

OLD WORLD LEGEND LIMITED

it looks very very promising.. Good app, highly recommended to new users of shopify! easy to set up.

October 21, 2021

Hi, Old World Legend Limited owner!

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and your recommendation to other Shopify users!

I am glad to hear you had a smooth set up process.

Happy selling,

NETTNETTCLUB

Good app highly recommended to new users of shopify! Active customer service staff to guide you on the process

Hi, NettNettClub owner!

Thanks so much for leaving us a 5-star review! We really appreciate it!

So happy to hear that you're getting great customer care!

If you need anything else, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Happy selling,

anamistore.com

I have just started working with the program, apparently it has a good letter for you and it is easy to use

Hi AnamiStore.com,

Thanks for leaving us your thoughts!

If you need any further help, reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.