Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Little Tickle

I was a bit over whelmed trying to advertise an adult store online so many barriers, but this app has helped so much and finally starting to get lots of visitors and more importantly sales.

June 23, 2021

Hi, Little Tickle owner!

I hope you're doing well and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - truly appreciate it. I am so happy that the ads we created for you are finally getting advertised! That makes me super excited for you as your Account Manager!

If you need any help, please let me know at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Happy selling,

Fah Tboutique

Pour l moment je teste mais d'après ce que j'ai pu apercevoir ils on l'air très compétant. J'espère que ca va faire décoller un peu ma boutique.

June 23, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire! Nous sommes heureux de vous aider à tirer le meilleur parti de notre application ou de nos services. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter à l'adresse support@cleverecommerce.com.

I.S.J AUTO

Compte google ads suspendu quand les campagnes ce sont lancées, j'aimerais que l'on m'explique pourquoi

June 22, 2021

Bonjour, Steve !

Nous sommes vraiment désolés pour cette mésaventure et nous espérons résoudre ce problème très rapidement. Veuillez consulter l'e-mail que nous vous avons envoyé. Nous tenons à vous informer que nous avons déjà contacté Google pour faire appel de cette suspension.

Encore une fois, je m'excuse sincèrement pour ce désagrément.

Cordialement,

Butchers Baits

I used this app to help me create google ads. However, nobody notified me that my ads were approved and running.

June 22, 2021

Hi, Butchers Baits owner!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review; we really appreciate your time.

As per the message shown to users in upon accepting our terms of use, Google Ads are directly uploaded and start running unless unchecked by the user. I apologize if this was not clear.

Additionally, users get a confirmation email. If you didn't get one, please send me an email at support@cleverecommerce.com as this may be a tech glitch on our behalf and I would love to resolve it for future users! If you see it in your spam folder, please let me know so I can notify our Tech Team.

I am so sorry for this mishap!

Please do let me know if you have any further questions or concerns you'd like to discuss via email.

Happy selling and warm wishes,

Smartmarket.ma

I'm trying to use this app all get back as I set it up. hope it gives the results I'm expecting. it seems a simple and clean interface

June 21, 2021

Hi, Smart Market! Thank you so much for your review and for upgrading to premium! I have sent you your first premium revision so please make sure to check your inbox or spam folder just in case! I look forward to working with you!

Happy selling!

Now Prepared

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Hi Now Prepared,

Thank you so much for your review, we are very happy that you like our app.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,

Carlos González
Account Manager

reahmsfashion

I'm having trouble figuring out the app. I'm sure it works great but I wish someone could help me with setting it up.

June 21, 2021

Hi, Reahm's Fashion! Thank you for your review! We're happy to guide you through our app. Please send us a message at support@cleverecommerce.com and your account manager will respond to you shortly!

Naira and Mirha

its a great app , I just try with free account and they create my campaign and its really work , my website going to rank.

June 18, 2021

Hi Naira and Mirha,

Thank you sou much for your nice comment. We will continue to work to help you with your website.

If you have aby other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Happy selling!

Carlos González
Account Manager

My Shoppe

I'm completely new to this but I want to utilize this ad at my best level. I believe it will work fine.

June 17, 2021

Hi My Shoppe owner,

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so. We hope to resolve any concerns you may have via our email thread.

Happy selling,

Lashflashsale

App could provide how to use tutorial or more steps to use the app. It forces you give a review. that why iam writing

June 21, 2021

Hi, Lash Flash Sale! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We just wanted to assure you that you are not obligated to leave a review. We usually ask users about their experience with the installation process, but they aren't in any way forced to do so. Please feel free to update your review however you like.

As you are already in contact with one of our account managers, please let them know if there's anything you would like Clever to assist you with. We'd all be happy to help you out!