Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Holly’s HodgePodge

I used this app to help me get conversions. I still have no sales. Trying it for Black Friday.Hoping for better luck this time!

November 27, 2019

We wish you the best of luck this Black Friday, and if you have any questions feel free to contact us!

AEXED

daniel@craig

D&C
I have only just started using this app so a bit quick to judge it but wanted to leave a review on the amazing work they had done for me.
Thank you!

November 27, 2019

Thanks for the review and downloading our app! We would love to hear back from you later on after you have gotten to use more of it too.

TONEHE

I am new to this app,still learning about it's functions,but I can see that it is quite powerful.Thank you so much.

November 27, 2019

Thanks for downloading our app! We hope it can assist you in your journey and we are happy to answer any questions you might have along the way.

Lady Kay's tees and more

I am just trying this app for the first time and so far so good, I am smiling, I will update after about two weeks.

November 26, 2019

We are looking forward to hearing back from you and your updated review, until then we wish you all the best!

ReadySetUBuy

My google ads where not publish but I use this app and now I' was able to publish my google ads easily

November 26, 2019

Thanks for the review, and it’s great to hear that you had an easy experience with our app!

Metta Chic Boutique

For a beginner, they made it super easy to use and set up! Hoping Google pulls through, as always!!

November 26, 2019

We’re very glad to hear that you had a smooth process in setting up and using our app, best of luck!

Lynen online store

Takes time to understand, but once understood very easy to use and Helps in Setting up campaigns and analysis.

November 26, 2019

We’re so glad to hear that we have been able to help you in your endeavors, if you ever have any questions in the future please feel free to contact our Clever team.

Riyadh Vibes

I used this add and it looks promising, still new to it but it is easy to use, thank you google ads.

November 26, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review and downloading our app! We hope we can help you with your campaigns moving forward.

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I used it few months ago' and brought me some returns..and It was also FREE. Now It ask me to pay for a Premium service....hmm

November 27, 2019

Our app is always free, we only give a suggestion to upgrade to premium service in order to receive more benefits and opportunities. Premium service is never obligatory for our users.