Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Kocolabs

So far so good. Easy to integrate but will need to see results before understanding how easy it is to use

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know if you need any help!

Luxury living Collection

I am just starting this App it is Sad that Review is needed in advance before even starting the process

Hi!

We typically ask users to provide feedback on how the installation process went, then update with how the app is working later on. Please let us know!!

FoodEquipmentDirect

So far so good, integrates well and easy to use. The rating of the app is requested before seeing results. We will stick with the free version until more experience with the app.

Hi there!

We like to ask users to give us some feedback on the installation process then update after on how the app is working for them. We look forward to hearing about your experience!

Print Avenue Designs

So far it seems great. but still im getting the hang of it, thus reserved the 1 star for later. So far so good

Hello!

Thanks for leaving us some feedback, if you need any additional help just let us know.

Best,
Clever Team

BIZARRE PRINTS

this app is amazing. i am just using it and it is helping me a lot. hopefully it will keep being super as usual.

Hello!

We are thrilled to hear everything is running smoothly. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Shredded Shark

I really like this app. It makes me and my family help out better. Thank you for everything and anything.

Hey there!

Glad to hear things are going well - don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!!

CulinaryCookware

So far so good, integrates well and easy to use. I have been looking to repair my AdWords campaigns for quite some time and I'm looking forward to this apps help

Hello,

Thanks for leaving us some feedback! We are glad to hear things are going well so far.

edesta

The software seems to cover the whole issue of advertising and marketing, but the installation is a bit cumbersome and there is no explanation about how to install

Hey there!

We are glad to see everything is going well so far. If you have any questions at all, please let us know.

Best,
Clever Team

Emmie Rose Co

I'm a first time user and set up is not beginner friendly but once you get it installed and all the steps done it is very useful

Hey there!

We are glad to see things went smoothly. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Little Kooma

Great App. Easy to setup and get the ads running for none technical person like me. Subscribed to premium plan, and the key account is very helpful explaining the basics and optimising my ads. Hope the ads performance will be good, and start bringing in quality traffic.

Hello!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if you need any additional help down the road!