CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Asmrtstrt

[UPDATED]

The setup for us at www.asmrtstrt.com was easy and seamless and customer service from the team was great - there were some challenges with the keywords that Google did not like but the team was great in reshaping the campaign. It was within budget - any previous note from me about going over-budget was my misunderstanding.

I am awaiting results which are hopefully within the google guidelines and will drive quality traffic. I will update review once I know the results of this. So far, setup was easy and the team was responsive. It is worth the try and hopefully will deliver results - TBD!

Real Life Rosary

Update: I'm changing my review to 5 stars. After the trouble listed below I was contacted and the individual explained to me what had happened. It wasn't their fault, Google had changed something and it had messed up the app's ability to control the ads. The worked diligently to make it right and now it works great. They ads are cool and the app is very useful. I like the ability to easily turn the ads on and off as needed. Great job folks!

I thought it was great at first but I no longer trust it. The ads look great and it increased traffic a little. The reason I don't trust it and am removing it from my store is the fact that when I try to pause it or turn it off, it switches back to on and vice versa. I paused it, or at least thought that I had, over the past week only to find that it turned it's self back on. I just now paused it again, came back 2 minutes later and again it was on. I told the developer about this problem, actually the opposite, it would turn off by itself but didn't get a good response.

Wholesale Gutter Systems

I highly recommend using Clever Adwords! They make it easy to run campaigns, and customize it to your needs as you need them. Since we began using Clever Adwords, we have seen more traffic, and more sales come through our site.

Thegamesteward

The model the person behind this app takes apparently doesn't involved consulting the client on what is appropriate for google Adwords campaign. In the end, they created a huge mess on our Adwords account by which I mean costing us money on irrelevant campaign settings to our business. Just glad we caught it today and not next week.

Caveat emptor.

Revisionoflondon

very easy to use and i can see the difference in traffic

Sitara Collections

I just signed up, but so far so good. Set up was fairly easy and did not take too much time (less than 45 minutes altogether)....let's see where we go from here. They are now taking about 4 days to get the ads reviewed and established, but excited about the potential opportunity this app could present. Linda Singh, Founder, https://SitaraCollections.com

Woodenearrings

this app was a nightmare and wasted money on adds that i didn't approve before they launched.
i was angry about my adwords bill when i saw what they had done, spending of more than the actual price of the products for a one-of-a-kind products advertisement.

also chose to spend large budgets on products that were not representative of my product line, and the adds were very spammy.

Smartcats

[UPDATE REVIEW]

Setting up the ads were painless - pausing them by one click.
Saw a bit more traffic from these ads but nothing astounding 30 or 40 visitors.
Support did not exist... or at least this email does not as
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
info@cleverecommerce.com
[code]
Technical details of permanent failure:
The error that the other server returned was:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces.
[/code]

This app needs better instructions on how to add/remove more products. Contacting support every time you need to can be time consuming. A better interface would be nice when you click on the app rather then just a dashboard.

Knowledge of ADWORDS is a must if you want to maximize the benefits of this app. Overall I will continue to use this app as I dislike doing the words promotions myself.

Laptopbags1

The team at Clever Adwords could not have been more helpful.
My questions were answered immediately and when I asked them to help target a specific market segment they built a campaign specifically for that- very pleased and appreciate it will take time for the new campaigns to kick in fully but am already seeing an increase in visits within a couple of days- Many Thanks

Homeaddictions

Easy to set-up campaigns. Their suggested keywords and guidelines are quite helpful. Looking foreword to see its positive result!

Home Addictions