Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Bespoke Blooms By Maybury

Fantastic app and more importantly - really quick support. Sam made the amendments for me and actually gave himself more work by making minor suggestions to help improve the flow of the checkout.

Vivejuicery

I have been over the moon about this app. It works exactly as intended, and with continued upgrades and added features, it has only become more valuable to our business over time. Not only is the app itself great, their customer support is even better. They are quick, knowledgeable and go above-and-beyond. I love these guys!

Kstanton

We were able to set this up on a staging site before pushing to our live site. Sam & the customer service team were incredibly helpful - answering any question we had. Their response time was also amazing, as we were working under a time crunch. The app was easy to install and most of the work is done for you! We can't wait to see the impact this app has on our store.

Jl Fishing Tackle

There was a small problem in the way my theme was configured so the guys logged in remotely and set up the whole thing for me using the settings i had tried to use before hand. Superb service, done quickly as well, I would recommend the team to anyone with Shopify accounts A++

The Ultimate Car Camper

Outstanding customer support. Sam helped us make a few tweaks specific to our theme and responded quickly and followed through with everything he said he'd do. We are only using the pick-up feature, and have yet to put our site live, but I know we are in good hands. Love the customizability of the button design. They did a great job overcoming Shopify's shortcomings for this issue- I'm so happy we decided to give this App a shot!

Ocdeli

Awesome people make awesome things. The guys behind this app are super beings! attentive AF when i needed help, even adjusted an issue my theme had with configuration at the beginning! above and beyond really.. It does all that it says and is described to , and so i super recommend if that's all that you need. One of the things that was a pleasant surprise was the app can create a radius for deliveries (saved me from needing to get the easy lockdown app) - but it does not let you set inventory limits. So you won't actually see the app live on my site if you go.. - STILL AWESOME :)

Offthegrille

Great app and GREAT support! I had some trouble setting up the deliveries with ZIP Code limits and custom rates but their support team was able to handle this and just went the extra mile. I would definitely recommend this app and the support they provide!

All Real Meal

this is the best app , the support is very fast very helpful , imagine the developer writes you a code , a customized code for your purpose , Andrew and Andy are just so Friendly very smart and amazing guys.
you can click on my name and take a look at my website to see how this app works, I am so happy and my customers are very happy as well. THANK YOU

Ripayon

Really good and useful app. Amazing speed support, answer in 20 minutes and question solved. Thanks Andy and your team !

Bardentyres Com

Been using this app for 4 years. Sam, Andy and Team always willing to go the extra mile! Thanks guys!