Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Bonitabrowbar

This is a must have app for B&M stores with online presence. Andrew and his team is unbelievable. Here is a quick example: I emailed him an issue and he immediately responded 9:00 pm london time! Wow! who even provides support that late? Very quick with fixing the issue. The price is reasonable and they are not in the business of nickle and diming the businesses. Excellent app and excellent support.

Purepatio

This app works great. We have several items that are available for store pickup only and some items that are available online only. This app allows us to quickly and easily customize which items are available for each service. We changed themes and this app was no longer working, opened a ticket with Zapiet and they quickly found the issue and got it resolved for us. Was a theme issue and not an app issue.

Highly recommend - plus great customer service. Thanks guys!

Mixisquares

Support for this app is absolutely the BEST! Sam was wonderful and patiently resolved several issues I had during the initial installation.

The app itself is fabulous and does exactly what it promises to do. Customizing it is easy. If you have any minor glitches/questions along the way, you don't have to worry since the customer support will be there to help make it right. I would highly recommend it!!!

Armony Space

Big problems in my shop... Language issues, FAQ outdated, customers unable to modify product quantity... 48h since my first email asking for help... Now the app is uninstaled but some issues remain with an "Store pickup" page still in my checkout page... Terrible experience.

UPDATE: They finally fixed it and uninstall was completed.

Dainiskidz

Never had better support than these guys!

+++++++++ Wish i could add more stars.

Ofx Furniture

Six stars! This application more than any other has been of paramount importance to the success of our web store. The support team is simply phenomenal, ready to field any request or to listen to your concerns. Simply the best application and the best support team!

Jibs Action Sports 2

Our customers love this app. Having local pickup available in our store has definitely increased conversions and customer satisfaction. Be aware that when using PayPal Checkout will cause minor issues with transactional e-mails (due to PayPal's limitations, not Zapiet's fault), however we usually just manually follow-up with customers who use PayPal with the local pickups and it's fine. Otherwise, totally awesome app.

Little Wings Nz

I would highly recommend this app as one of your key app to install if you are offering pick up service with your shopify store. (Big business or small business)

Money for the app is sooo worth it. (I use the $19 per month plan) If you are just starting out with your shopify store or trying to keep your costs as low as possible, then this app has to be the top ones next to your email marketing app.

Very easy to use and can customise days and calendar times for your store to work around your personal commitments eg I run my business via my home, and offer pick up service as in 'Click & Collect' service for my local customers to save on delivery costs. I can block out days that I am fully booked with kids events or a full in day with other commitments eg doctors appointments, errands days etc. Or simply blocking out public holidays where I am not open for business.

Once you have things set up, this app quietly does it's own thing in the background and does it's job and speeds up my job of not worrying about arranging an appointment with customers to pick up their items. Customers happy, I am happy and have more free time too.

Sweet 4 You

Wow, thank you, Andy, for your quick service!!

Shannonskitchencompany

I am writing this review after having an issue... an issue that was not the fault of the app, but due in part to the accelerated speed of technology advancements, requirements, changes, and improvements - the alterations did not gel with the app I had previously installed (the update was available, but I am not proficient enough in the multistep revisions to save myself).
I use Shopify for my store, Store Pickup + Delivery is the ONLY app I can use to meet my specific and unique needs.

I called for help, and my call was answered! These guys are the real heros of today, not nearly enough credit goes to developers who keep our back of house operations running.
As technology advances, and changes occur more readily and applications have to talk to other code developed by outside developers, you need to have a dedicated team of caring and competent people on your side. I will stick with these guys for the long term, they have my business, they saved my rear in a critical situation and I could never ask for more than their excellent customer service, and knowledgable responses.