Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Simply Bend Souvenirs

Seriously. 5 Stars. The app is working perfectly. I needed some support to activate it because I am absolutely a non programmer/tech head, but that's where their staff stepped in and worked their magic. And...they did it cheerfully! :)

Cambuza

First, this is a great app that works perfectly. We were looking for a solution to manage our in-store pickup process, and using this app turned out to be the right choice.

Second, the support team is awesome: requests are handled timely and beyond expectations.

Rmid

We had "In-store Pickup" listed on our shipping options for $0 and had multiple customers choosing the option regardless of the fact they were nowhere near our store. This lead to multiple issues with customer service; namely people angrily reaching out to ask why their order hadn't shipped yet. Most had chosen the option solely because it was the only "free shipping" available. Thanks to Zapiet we no longer deal with that issue because the store address and pickup option are clearly visible to our customers before even reaching their checkout. The app is aesthetically pleasing, the customer service at Zapiet goes above and beyond, and the it works exactly as it should... causing minimal to no confusion on the customer's end and saving us significant time sending shipping invoices for those who mistakenly used to choose in store pickup. Many thanks to Sam who got us all set up!

The Petrichor Store

A fantastic app for anyone who would like to deliver their goods on their own! I was able to customize my delivery schedule to my convenience and to that of my customers. The integration was easy and smooth!
The support of the zapiet team- Sam and the others there- are phenomenal. They are quick, takes the pain to help you understand exactly how things work and help you out at any point throughout.
A fantastic team and a great product. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to give the option of store pickups and local deliveries on their own, to their customers.
Cheers,

The Organic Dish

Zapiet has saved hours and hours of programming for our organic prepped meals, pick-up and delivery service, The Organic Dish. We were about to launch into some expensive custom pick-up and delivery programming until we found this app which suits our needs perfectly. It's capable of selecting specific delivery zones with zip codes, custom days and times. It works like a champ. Sam and Andy are an awesome and dedicated support team. Seems like they're actually having fun with work! We give them an A+++!

Family Friendly Farms Online

We are using this app to manage our Home Delivery (via carrier) and our Neighborhood Delivery (to community sites such as schools, churches, and site-hosts). It works perfectly for our unique need. To top it off... Customer Care / Support has been absolutely stellar! We had some additional help and their team were quickly there to make sure we got this up and running the way we needed it to. Big Thanks To Andy and the rest of the team at zapiet!

Bear Strength

Having used multiple apps on Shopify I can honestly say this has been our favourite app to date due to the incredible customer service and ease of integration.

The app integrated seamlessly within our store theme and looks very smart on our checkout page. It has every feature we have needed to use and is very versatile.

Sam and the team are an absolute pleasure to work with and I cannot speak highly enough of their services - the customer support is world class. Any questions or queries we had were replied to within minutes and we were up and running very quickly. They were more than happy to help out with anything we were unsure of and took the time to explain anything we queried with a step by step walk through, enabling us to learn the ins and outs of the apps features for future use.

Would highly recommend this app.

Penderosapizza

This app makes our checkout process much more personalized to our industry, and the support offered by Zapiet is second to none... thanks Sam and Andy!

Blue Krush Boutique

Amazing customer service and they helped me so much make my store run smoother.Everything runs smooth now all my local friends no longer have to send me messages to send them a paypal invoice. Thank you Zapiet

Fashion Backroom

This is my first review of any Shopify app, and with good reason. I am incredibly reluctant to offer my opinion on any app as none have stood out enough for me to do so.

I can say, without a doubt, Store Pick Up and Delivery is the best app on the market. The incredibly customer service is a testament of how solid the boys background knowledge in the delivery/pickup field is.

Customer service 10/10
App support 10/10
App quality 10/10
Functionality 10/10

Specifically, Sam has helped me get not 1 or 2, but 88 post codes (zip codes) up and running in my store for Local Delivery within the Perth Metro area, all within a extremely tight deadline.

The app support was incredibly supportive, detailed, easy to understand and nurturing.
No request was too big or difficult to handle, and anything that was not able to be handled within this app, a valid solution was offered.

I have loved having this app installed in my store and have tried many many others.

Thankyou both for your endless help!!