Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Tiddlywinks Toys Games

I installed this app and had nothing but issues with it. The checkout didn't work on half my products and then when I tried to contact support, I got no response. Buyer beware, they will respond to you while you are in trial mode and then ghost you when you start paying for the app.

November 26, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your feedback! Since your review we have more than quadrupled our support team and now offer close to 24/7 support. Our average response time is now less than 3 hours and total resolution time less then 24 hours.

Our app has also been completely rebuilt since you last tried it and is more stable then ever. I have reset your free trial if you would like to give us another try :)

Kindest regards,

Andy

Creme Cycles

This app is fantastic, and they're always coming out with new features that add great functionality I wouldn't have even thought of.

Simply a wonderful app!

Nvbdemo

Great App and must for Shopify!

Pets Barn

A wonderful app with amazing support. Exactly what we needed to offer shipping / pickup options on a certain set of products.

Pattys Cakes And Desserts

This app is AMAZING, simple, yet rich in functionality. If you plan on offering, picking, delivery, and or shipping look no further. This app does it all and does it well. I am genuinely impressed with all that it does. Within 48 hours I had an on-demand delivery service connected and ready to deliver goods to all my customers. It was so easy.

The support is amazing too. I've asked plenty of good and dump questions and they respond back politely and promptly with concise and helpful answers.

Highly recommended. Install it already.

Andareusa

This app is awesome, and really fills a void in Shopify, allowing Pick Ups from our Retail locations.

This app consistently works, and doesn't leave a bunch of junk in your account if you need to uninstall (but why would you?).

Support is also very helpful, and quick to resolve any issues you may run into.

Sheila Flower

Awesome apps!!! The best delivery apps on shopify! I have been using for few years, the team keep updating new features to keep customer happy, great job!

Mosley Monogram

App works great!. Awesome customer support!

Bikesmart Inc

I've used a couple of apps that offer Pickup for Shopify, but this one has been the best, by far!

We had a couple of very minor issues, but Sam and Andy were able to fix them for us very quickly.

I would recommend this app over any other Pickup and Delivery app out there!!!!

Fishandmeat

I haven't come across an app so important that I cannot live without it. Here at Fishandmeat, this app is a lifesaver controlling end to end delivery and logistics needs and we are forever grateful to the team.

And the best part of it is that you get one of the best customer services in the industry, the team is so supportive and helping that every issue is clearly dealt and fixed proactively saving our day... This is the best part where they are there for you 24X7 supporting any issue you face ( there are literally none ) but if you have one, these guys are there for you.

Kudos to the zapiet team for coming up with a brilliant app and most importantly unparalleled customer service

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I would rate a 100 star. But that's not there unfortunately

Lots of love from India :)