SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER

SMART SEARCH & PRODUCT FILTER | Reviews

by CloudSearch

Increase sales with Instant Search Bar & Collection Filter.

Madamelust.no

I've recently installed the CloudSearch app on my store, and I have to say I'm very impressed, this app is brilliant! I would not waste time with any other search apps, install CloudSearch, and you can thank me later. Let’s say I wish I had found CloudSearch sooner. It would have saved me so much time, unnecessary work, and aggravation.
I've tried other search apps over the past year, even ones a lot more expensive than this one. They did not come close to how great CloudSearch performs or how insanely easy it’s to get it installed. CloudSearch is a breeze to install. It works like a charm from the get-go, even before optimizing it for your store. I ‘have thousands of products in my store, and it synced with my catalog in minutes. The search function is lighting fast, extremely accurate, and search results are displayed very organized. The customer support is A+. They are very attentive, helpful and replay any questions you may have in a heartbeat.

FlairTRADE Consign

I recently installed this App after using another competitors Filter App for over a year. I've been very impressed with the simplicity of how this App works, no complicated integration, reasonable pricing, and support that is second to none. Having used others, I'd highly recommend this app for your websites search and filtering needs.

Doca's place

Great app and great support, they did much more to help than i expected. i highly recommend this app!

MTG Collector & Sales

I HIGHLY recommend this app. I run a shop with a high variety of inventory that requires alot of filters. This app has worked perfectly. I installed and it was easy to set up all the filters. I was concerned I would mess something up when trying change the menu to sidebar style since you paste a code into the backend. I messaged the service team and within 24hours they did it all for me and it was set up perfectly. The price and quality of this app as well as the great customer service from the team gives this a solid 5 star!

Tech-Store Co

Great app and support! I had to request a few design changes to blend with our theme and the team was very responsive and fast. Highly recommended!

Rabbit Hop by Moondog's

A very straight forward app that does the job and nothing more nothing less!
Super support as well! Highly reccomended

Kinderkleding Partytime

App works great now. I had some trouble getting it visible on my site (due to some code left behind by another search app). I contacted support and thought i might had to wait for the weekend to be over to get a response but i was surprised by their very quick respons. Within minutes, Nikita had not only solved the problem caused by the other app, he also had the app up and running with some extra coding needed as i wanted it to the leftside of my site! Great! 5 stars for service alone, but app works great as well! Easy to use, no-nonsense app, that exactly does what you would expect.

Meditations

shopifyの検索結果は新着順に並んでおらずカスタマイズも不可とのことだったのですが、このアプリによって簡単にそれを実現することができました。他の検索アプリを色々と試していましたが、殆どのアプリが必要以上の細分化とテーマの外観に合わなかったのですが、非常にスムーズに導入できました。開発者の方には、細かい要望等非常に迅速に対応していただいています。

Just Play

velocissimi nelle risposte, assistenza top. Funziona al 100%
Basta scrivere un'email all'assistenza e sapranno aiutarvi in qualsiasi problema

Furore Look

Applicazione valida e indispensabile per la ricerca degli articoli tramite preferenze di colore e taglie. Servizio tecnico gentile e tempestivo. Canone mensile onesto. Sono soddisfatta. Grazie