CM Commerce Email Marketing

CM Commerce Email Marketing

by Campaign Monitor

Email Marketing Automation, Reviews & Popups

Trendmazon

This is the 2nd day of trial version. I am astonished with the live chat customer service of Conversio. As i told to her , Julia is a great customer rep . She was with me around 15 minutes to set up my DNS setting for the Newsletter Add-On of Conversio. I handled all the settings and started to use it. If i will buy that 50% will be because of Julia's great customer support.

Denbigh Army Surplus

Conversio was a great addition to our Shopify store. We started on the free version, but having seen what that can do and talking to the support guys I made the decision to go premium.

Follow the advice they write in their blogs and this app will generate revenue for you.

Senpaiwares Com

I don't use this VERY much. But when I do use it, it's very useful! :-)

Case Fun Ltd

Nice app replaced a lot of apps we had

Hey Casey

Nice app. A must have for any store. Excellent customer service. 4 Stars as I feel they are slightly on the expensive side.

Moearth

Works perfect ly so far. In fact I've recommended it to friends in eCommerce.

moearth.com

Westcoastvapesupply

good for www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Scandi Clothes

Good app and fairly straight-forward to use.

Barnaby Co

I really like Receiptful - it's a great app with lots of functionality. Generally simple to use with a few trickier bits here and there. Once it's up and running, easily pays for itself.

Abroha Threads

Great looking receipts. However the UX inside the app can be difficult to work with.