Email Marketing by CM Commerce

Launch eCommerce automations with one click and see returns.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wearwell (UK) Ltd

Seems good so far. Shame it doesnt link to the original campaign monitor and acts as a stand alone product. makes pricing confusing! Won't allow for more than one store to be linked, so you need multiple subscription and separate email address for each CM Commerce.

Peelinpeace

This app makes marketing emails a quick and easy task! I would hardly recommend it! You can just set up your account in minutes and It's all done. Really good support as well.

Ro's 3D Signs & Designs

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far its been a bit confusing to set up for and I am unable to find anyone within customer support to assist me. I am however working it out

Stardust Hand Chalk

I initiall gave this a lower star because of customer support. But after they provided me with great service and got me all set up and ready to go, I decided they deserved at least a 4 star. Good app I would recommend. Support was good

Chalo Chalo Colombia

Location Colombia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've been using the app for a short time, but what I've seen, it has been very useful, and very easy to use. Will see how it keeps going.
Would love the reviews feature to be in the basic plan.

Nu Hair

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just started using CM commerce for Nu Hair. No complaints so far. Easy to use, don't like having to add a logo section each time and can be a tad buggy, but overall it's great. Happy that they are part of Campaign Monitor. Looking forward to getting features available in that platform like the countdown timer and engagement segments. Hopefully, it can help drive more customers to nu-hair.com

Self-Care Is For Everyone

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We're big fans of CM Commerce here. It has as many capabilities in an email provider/platform as you can want. It does take time to actually learn how to use all the capabilities however. We definitely recommend contacting them and getting some support from their end if you're stuck at any points in the set-up of automated emails and series process. We did that and we loved the support we got! Highly recommend CM :)

MeNene Store

Time spent using app About 23 hours

The app is good and they have a bunch of features. BUT, for you to be able to send newsletters, or even view newsletters, you'd have to enter your credit card information. Which I did and BOOM, there are no templates. You are all alone if you are a beginner and doesn't have the necessary experience to build a decent newsletter. they wrote to me saying that they have a service, that someone can help you build your newsletter for an extra cost, of course.
Bottom line, I switched to another email marketing company :)

T Langhans

Time spent using app About 1 year

The robust receipts and the followup flow, ask for reviews, happy anniversary etc, are wonderful! I have seen a huge increase in the number of reviews I receive since adding Conversio to my store. The fact that I can share them on Twitter & Facebook is a big deal! I was using the free version of Yotpo before switching to Conversio and it would have cost me $400 a month with Yotpo if I wanted that capability. The one drawback is that my customers can only share the review via the email request I send them. They cannot go to my product page and leave a review directly on my website. The Newsletter template is fairly easy to use, but there are a few limitations as well. I'd like to implement a double opt-in when I import a list but that isn't possible as of yet. That being said, the support team is incredible and I'm sure the points that I mentioned will eventually be worked out.

Kaikop

Great app so far, has a quick and convenient set up. Can't wait to utilize this email marketing app more.

Previous 1 3