Contrado: Print on Demand

Dropshipping 470+ High Quality Print on Demand Products Easily

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Evelyn Henson

I like the variety of different products on the Contrado app and also appreciate their great customer service!

The Foxy House

In my experience, the Contrado team is helpful, patient, and truly seeking to cater for your needs, ensuring the best results for your product. The team are prompt, concise and efficient in dealing with time schedules and workload. Team spirit is definitely apparent as is adding all the colourful design finishes. Each product is carefully made and packaged in a perfect manner. I have no hesitation in recommending. KA.

FUNDERBOMB.COM

Catalog seems very expensive compared to other choices. There do seem to be a few unique items, but most items can be found elsewhere for considerably less.

June 20, 2022

Thank you for your review, and for mentioning our unique product selection. I hope some will tempt you enough to offer them to your customers. A few thoughts: Summer is coming, why not introduce fully personalisable party & ceramic plates or even water & beer glasses? Try offering our 100% natural silk cushions with braid trims. Our AOP natural cotton or recyclable tshirts ( real Circular Fashion!) are worth a second look. Bomber Jackets , 100% silver jewellery possibly (not plated!), our leather Bags collection is out of this world too.

You do raise a very good point regarding products you could easily source elsewhere.

After numerous products comparison with most POD competitors on Shopify and others, the simple answer is that our level of details and our quality cannot be replicated.

Take a simple drawstring bag. They all look alike. Looking closely though, our fabric is more hard-wearing and will last longer. Still it remains softer to the touch than our competitors'. We stitch additional inner lining at no extra cost (none elsewhere). We use additional metal eyelets which help with pulling the cord in and out. Our stitching is more even and our fabric doesn't break under the needle offering a much better finish. 100% of products are reviewed by the quality control team (vs 0-10% max elsewhere), this allows us to offer an outstanding quality (and even offer a second almost perfect one to customers sometimes)

If you apply the above process to our whole product range, this hopefully helps you understand us a bit more.

We will reach out to you personally. I hope you take the time to hear us out and we can manage to start working together on a long-term partnership. We are inventing a different way of doing dropship based about Quality and Sustainability. Join us!

Heather Freitas

* Update to their response. As you can see this is what you will deal with from them. Denying fault and lying about their quality. Please check their reviews on Facebook. I wish I had previously to attempting to work with them. You can find my review there that allows for attachments of pictures that shows the quality of what they sent me AND a screenshot from a picture on their own website of their product photo with major tarnish on it. They did reach out to me 3x pre their response and all times denying the quality of the product and only to offer me a discount for a future order to change my review. If you're dropshipping do you want your customers to experience this especially at the prices you will need to charge to make a profit? Do you want to lose money because they won't admit fault and won't replace or reimburse? Also so many of these reviews on here use the same verbiage which leads me to question their authenticity. These are NOT high quality products and their customer service is the lowest of the low. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF A HEADACHE and potential degrade of your brand and company due to them. I was so excited about this company when I first came across them but their quality of products is not the same across the board. Especially for the pricing and their customer service is the worst I have ever came across. Here’s what happened. I ordered a sample wallet. Leather great. Took it out of the bag to photographed for marketing. Put it back in the bag and noticed dings on the crappy hardware AND MAJOR tarnish on the zipper. So I reached out asking if they had better materials for their hardware to match the quality of the leather. Their response…. We only offer the highest quality products… we checked with our team and we quality check everything before it goes out. We can offer you a 20% off discount. First of all you didn’t quality check because this is what I received. Second, I sent you pictures of it and the order number less than a week old. So only the highest quality materials are meant to tarnish, rust and be so soft they ding in a week and with one use ( not even use….. Just taken out of the bag and photographed)… ? Not even Claire’s jewelry does that. THEN if you look at their OWN PRODUCT DEMO PHOTOS on their OWN website and zoom in multiple pictures on their OWN website featuring their OWN products have tarnish on the hardware! I mean come on. But they won’t even own up to it and blame it on me. I loved their pillows but I don’t trust their quality checking process obviously and would have to order each one in to quality check myself, then ship out AND then if I had an issue have the blame put on me ( the client ) and lose money because they don’t even offer to replace… only a 20% discount. I care deeply about the quality of products I offer and customer service with my business and it seems if I worked with them this would go down hill fast. NOT A LUXURY company at all. Stay FAR AWAY if you care about your own customers experience. Please read Facebook reviews too. I really wish I had before waisting tons of hours creating work to help created by them. Same complaints about product quality and them not taking ownership :/

May 16, 2022

Hi Heather, let us look into this for you. A member of our team will reach out to you very soon. Looking at the picture you sent, this is not the level of both products and service we aim to provide any of our customers so let us solve this for you. I am confident we can. PS I just went to the leather bag making team and checked the stock which is fine. I have taken pictures which we will send to you so you can see for yourself too. Let's work on this together?
Hi again Heather, we tried to email you earlier and though it is only 7:45am for you I see you updated your review so we just tried calling you and left you a voicemail. Apologies if you felt this was too early but I assumed you were up. We want to solve this with you. Answer us?

Above The Clouds

Location United Arab Emirates

The whole team at Contrado are truly fantastic, and offer such detailed, relevant advice. Deepa in particular is always at hand to answer any questions, and has given some great tips on how to improve my sales through my website. Keep up the great work! Many thanks

May 9, 2022

Thank you for your review. It means a lot. I am glad the advice is helping. Deepa just read your message and is over the moon too. Thank you for mentioning her. Feel free to reach out whenever you need. We are there for you :)

V. H. Hess

This app keeps going into a log in loop, and neither my iPhone nor iPad (in Safari and Firefox on both devices) will allow me to create any products without an error about third-party cookies. I don’t have a desktop. Issue happens Even after enabling cross-site tracking in Safari and Firefox settings.

May 9, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. The team has emailed you and will attempt to call you very soon. I see many other dropship partners are ok as I write and I have tried with my own account, I am not facing this issue so we really need to speak to you to get to the bottom of it (we are thinking it might possibly be the iphone/ipad model or the software version but let's first Chat together as soon as you are available). We can and will solve this for you. Also, the team is available to help you almost 24/7 either via Chat or by email shopify@contrado.com so do not hesitate to reach out.

ENE TRENDS

My customer seems to love their item! 3rd order from the same customer. They said the shades had more of a glossy finish this time, which they loved!

May 9, 2022

Thank you for the lovely feedback, and noticing the quality. I will forward to the production team, they will be thrilled :). Have a beautiful start of the week.

Fine Art by Ane

I would give it five stars for quality of the clothes but 1 for website bugs and issues with the app integration. I have had so much troubles and have wasted hours and hours. Also the clothes are very expensive, so much so that. I can’t offer a return or exchange to my clients with the Contrado clothes.

April 27, 2022

Thank you for your review. Thank you for noticing the quality of our products, clothes especially. We hand-made all items from our own factory in London so we really take pride in our job. This is our trade, and we do not subcontract. Regarding issues with the app, I think my team is trying to reach out to you. I know it is frustrating sometimes but we want to help. Sometimes it takes a bit of time but we always solve issues. And we love what you do so we'd love to do more for you. One last comment: you can offer returns or exchange. you can even advertise it as "no questions asked" as long as the return is sent back within 14 days of receiving the order. We even have a system which allows your customers to send the items back to our address and to your brand. Then our team will ask you which option you prefer (return/exchange/refund). Let's get in touch and solve this together. I know we can.

Posh Tide

I love Contrado. They create quality products with stellar customer service. They are one of the few PODs that work in high quality leather printing with carefully selected clasps and zips. Those details make a big difference in the overall luxury feel of their products. They have a beautiful 3D visualization of your design during the digital building of the product which shows it from all angles. They seem intent on building relationships with artists and designers which boost their company, and will go out of their way to make sure that you are happy. (I do wish that they had downloadable templates using Adobe applications (Illustrator/Photoshop) for precise positioning, but It is pretty easy to navigate sizing so far.) Highly recommend this app. You actually feel that there are people with craftsmanship and skills behind this integration who are ready to make beautiful things. And when they see you making an effort to create beautiful things, they support your efforts. The integration with the Shopify app is pretty seamless. I've only had a couple of glitches with revising products and losing the tags associated with them. Once I reached out to describe the technical stuff, the Contrado IT department resolved it. Again, there are actually people behind this company doing great work!

April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, and for the suggestions as well. We are very grateful we get to work with you and it is very true that we hope to continue building a great relationship with you over time. We can't wait to add the new branding elements to the order to your customers' orders. We really hope these will WOW them :). Thank you again for leaving such a lovely review.

DURANGO

I have many good things to say about Contrado. First, their customer service is top notch and it seems they really care about keeping in contact with me and addressing my questions or concerns. Second, their 3D app is fantastic and the design process is very user friendly. One of the features I really like is that each sleeve of their shirts can have a different color sleeve or pattern design which makes for a truly unique t-shirt. And finally, they have the best selection of stylish POD handbags. I requested that they PLEASE provide more of their handbags and duffle styles in faux leather. I quickly received a response from Deepa, their customer service rep who assured me that they were looking into the matter. I trust they are doing just that! ;) I would give them 5 stars if ALL of their products had animal-friendly options.

March 17, 2022

Thank you for your review, for mentioning the level of care you received. This means a lot. I have forwarded your amazing comments on the POD tshirts and the options available. noted on the 3D images, we are workign on this as well as indeed additional options for bags. Currently testing for you :).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6