Contrado: Print on Demand

Dropshipping 470+ High Quality Print on Demand Products Easily

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

trisarte

Location Italy

le mie prime impressioni sono buone,prodotti di qualità superiore a tutti...ce però un problema di fondo! dovete snellire l'interfaccia e troppo confusionario e macchinoso,a mio avviso dovete semplificare il tutto,anche dove si applica il disegno...sembra un programma datato...

October 19, 2022

Thank you for your review, and for noticing the quality of our products. A member of our team will reach out to you and help you with our interface, either guide you or also note the elements of improvement that we could work on. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Have a lovely end of the week.
***
Grazie per la tua recensione e per aver notato la qualità dei nostri prodotti. Un membro del nostro team ti contatterà e ti aiuterà con la nostra interfaccia, guidandoti o annotando anche gli elementi di miglioramento su cui potremmo lavorare. Grazie per aver dedicato del tempo a recensirci. Buon fine settimana.

hummingbird house

Location Netherlands

Communication between the app and Shopify is not good in my experience. Created a wallpaper collection and all the pricing, sizes and product quality is mixed up. Very frustrated and disappointed in the ease and clarity of use. Wish this would be a more straight forward process.

October 17, 2022

Thank you for your review, let us look into this for you and see how we can either guide you through our system, or also potential ticket some improvements as we can always improve.

BLEMER VXW

I want to love this app... but my designs are not loading. What a shame. I want to reach out, but the chat option is not even showing up.
Update: Thank you for reaching out to me. It took longer than I needed, unfortunately. I hope there are fewer issues in the future.

September 28, 2022

Hi Blemer, thank you for your review. Let us look into this for you. Glitches can always happen though you can always contact us also using our contact form (if the Chat is closed the icon won't show for example. We can easily be contacted on our website too https://www.contrado.com/contact but we will reach out tomorrow asap anwyays, just telling you if you ever need help, also keep in mind our email address shopify@contrado.com. Our team is really dedicated and eager to help :)

CYL

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Their customer service was very helpful to develop the products and we like their huge product range.

September 23, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are very happy we get to work with you and work on your exciting projects and also on new products ranges/options as well. Thank you again for taking the time to write these words, have a lovely weekend.

Malbrough Apparel

Just wanted to say thank you so much to the Contrado team for helping me get through this first order in terms of fixing a small hiccup that occurred. I was so nervous about it, but their customer service rep, Deepa, definitely eased my mind and reassured me that their team would handle the situation promptly. And of course, they did just that. I'm so excited to be working with Contrado in selling my creations. Thank you, to the entire Contrado team for making this possible for artists like myself.

September 7, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to be part of your artistic journey and excited as well to see what the future holds. Keep reaching out to Deepa or the team anytime you need anything :)

iZoot

I was looking for a print on demand provider that offered a more varied selection of products to work with. When I found Contrado it was ideal for most of what I wanted to create. As well as the product selection their design app was well designed and easy to use. When I did run into a few things that I needed help with their support staff was excellent as well which was refreshing. I would definitely recommend those wanting to create products consider Contrado ... you'll be pleasantly surprised! Ira Zoot -iZoot.com

September 5, 2022

Thank you for your review Ira. It truly means a lot. I am glad our 470+ products allows you to offer a wider selection to your customers. I have also forwarded your comments to the support team. Do reach out if you ever need anything. Thank you again for such lovely words.

Saint Sempre

Time spent using app About 1 year

Contrado is LEGENDARY!!! I've been building and curating my ideas with this company for almost two years. The products always exceed my expectations, and any fault thus far has been by my own error. Products are top notch - including the leather! Highly grateful for the opportunity they've provided to build my own business. Thanks Contrado!!!!

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving such a kind and heartwarming review, and for noticing the quality of our products. We are also grateful that you decided to trust us as your manufacturing partner for your business. If there is ever anything you need please do reach out to the team and we will help. Have a beautiful weekend.

River Jade Smithy

Time spent using app Over 2 years

First to be clear, this is a review of the so called "Drop Shipping" proffer of this company. I will be very clear at the start, I love and cherish ALL of the products with my art that I have designed, ordered and received from Contrado. They are beautiful and well made. That being said, don't for an instance think that for customers coming to your Shopify website trying to order a Contrado product it is ANYTHING like that joy. Among countless other lies and gimmicks, There is no automatic Shipping integration at the app, (Which is why they push the 'free shipping' option to give you the illusion they are offering you a shipping integration where there isn't one, Google doesn't promote outside your area when that integration is missing) none of the options that you have available for yourself at the Contrado APP for your purchases is available to your customers at Shopify, for shipping options etc. as well as any integration to set up a wholesale site for your customers. Not there, even though the gimmick makes it look like there is. (Customer service will claim a wholesale discount is available but that is only for yourself, not for you to set up wholesale for you customers on your Shopify web shop.)
Also they seem to spend most of their development working on their so-called Store at Contrado and nowhere near enough development at the place where a customer can actually LOOK at your art offer, at your Shopify store. Your customer will never be able to look up your work at Contrado (customer service likes to boast about that as well.) As they DO NOT allow customers to look at your so-called Store at Contrado. It is false and a gimmick. I say false because the only one who can look at it is yourself through the back, and only, entrance in the app. A customer will NEVER EVER be able to search for and find your labor at Contrado, even with the dial set to Public, there is not public, they built it that way! As far as integration at Shopify, Printfull, another drop Shipping company I use that actually often gets it right, is way way ahead of the curve when it comes to Shopify integration, with the unfortunate side affect of making the Contrado products next to them look even less impressive because they are falling way behind the industry standard at Web integration. Don't fall for their so-called Store at Contrado gimmick! In the 2 plus years of having Contrado as a drop shipper I have never ONCE sold a product on their so called platform. Working with their company over time starts to feel like they gimmicked their entire drop shipping offer as well as their integration with Shopify. It is very much NOT going to make you money off of their so-called store and your customer will never have the beautiful view of the Contrado Store you do because this company faked it and like I said your customers can't, Contrado won't build for factual sells of your product at it's website. Your customers will have the far far less developed offering Contrado creates for your Shopify platform, The Only real place your customer will ever see your art is on your Shopify Platform, expect through random action. (Their customer service likes to boast they have a random generator at the Contrado website that MIGHT show your work off, randomly!?!) Don't trust these people to make you money even if you do trust them to make a quality garment. They won't, even though they do.
Sincerely,
River Jade Smith @ River Jade Smithy at. https://riverjadesmithy.com from email.
Contrado, the developer of Contrado: Print on Demand, edited their reply to your review on the Shopify App Store. Here’s their updated reply:
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you are not fully happy with our services. We will reach out to you shortly and hopefully clarify things or solve some the issues you faced. I am thinking for example about the free shipping option which looks like a potential misunderstanding. We do not offer free shipping and we have a list available in our FAQs with all shipping costs per territory for you to use to create your shipping profiles on Shopify. But maybe the issue lies elsewhere so I'd like to hear from you directly to sort this out. Or as well about the options available to you not necessarily available to your customers. I would like to work on this with you too as I feel this might be related to the fact the Shopify is limiting to 100 "variations" the number of combinations/options an app can send to them. I am not sure if you were aware of this? This is what I mean: we offer a huge selection of both products and product options within the products themselves to our artists, much larger than anybody else as far as I know. So for example where with other apps you could decide to sell let's say a cushion with maybe 4 sizes to your customers (4 variations), we will actually provide you with a huge flexibility as an artist as you are able to design a cushion with 6 cushion sizes, 2 pads (feather/poly) , 5 types of fabrics (Soft Velvet, Mayfair Herringbone, Velvet Shimmer, Archway Brushed Twill and a summery Cotton-Linen), 2 types of zip pullers (heart/simple). In total that is 120 variations though this is an opportunity to create several collections and target different customers for example. These are only a first few thoughts and you raised more items which I would like to review with you at your convenience. I hope we can both assist you and learn from you as no system is perfect and everything can always be improved. As mentioned we will contact you shortly and really hope to work on this with you. My Reply Let me get this correct. You are telling me that a hidden limitation set is limiting what? At the topics I brought up? How is this possibly the reply of someone who read what I said. The only place any customer sees my work is on my web page. That is an established fact. You do not have integrated shipping! I don't want to offer free shipping either as I don't believe products are searchable without shipping! You want me to manually type how long the production time is and what the shipping rates are for every single one of those variations to hundreds of different shipping zones. Even though they might fluctuate all the time. Is that it? (Having never understood they were designing with a computer, they thought the pdf would suffice). How about your company Quit using a honeytrap that promises a searchable catalog (store front) as a lure to get people to buy their own samples from it. Quit using the lure that Contrado products will sale on your Shopify webpage. In 2 years I have NEVER sold a Contrado product on my web page. You look at them and tell me why. I think it is because, as you just boasted, there is no backend sophistication at the app at all, the products can't be read by the internet in it's current payer to the top rule set, regardless of seo, and your company neglects the only platform it does business with (Shopify) in favor of gilding it's own honey pot tainted endeavor. I have the option in shipping settings in shopify admin to tell the zone to get the information it needs from the app. And now are you boasting to me that it is even worse than that? Artists get rid of the options they don't want offered as the design interface factually lets them....please find relevance when responding again.

August 12, 2022

HALKINART

Hello Contrado Team, I have been working on my Contrado store with Bhavna for several weeks. Being new to the app there was much for me to learn about how to best utilize the tools available on the Contrado app. If it were not for the knowledge, support and attentiveness of Bhavna my store, and the products in it would have taken forever to create, she saved me a lot of headache and helped speed up my process. Any time I had a question or an issue Bhavna was there to assist me, she has never missed a beat and has been of great importance to me during this process! She is a wonderful asset to your team, give her a raise and a promotion, I am sure she has worked hard for it. Thank you Bhavna, you are brilliant!!!

July 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad the team has been so helpful. I am sure you already have but I will still mention it: feel free to reach out to Bhavna if you see any improvement that would make it easier for you to use or for any new person discovering our print on demand app or our whole system generally. We want to make our solution as seamless as possible. Congratulations on the recent sales as well. Lots of warm wishes from the whole team.

ShimmyShim

UPDATE: My experience with the app and customer support has been very good overall. However, I had a strange issue with a pair of shoes that I ordered. The size of the shoe was marked as 39 but was very tight on a person who is normally a 38. The size chart indicated a foot size in cm which was incorrect. Contrado did not accept this. So I now have a pair of Summer shoes that doesn’t fit my model (I was planning to photograph them in situ). Rather disappointed. But as I mentioned overall Contrado offer a lot of support for app users. I have many years of experience using content management systems and this is a very good quality system. Product description text is automatically spell and grammar checked. Image quality is auto-checked as well. The printed product is stunning. I ordered a test mug. The colours were beautiful - really deep, almost like wet ink (not obviously not wet!!). Fabric is amazing as well. I ordered a pattern of beige tones on silk and it looked like gold : ) An apron with an enlarged image came out really well too - and you get an image quality warning if you enlarge too much.
Some features take a while to find - for example you can set a limit on options for the customer - your design may work best on a small mug and not on a large mug and you can control this.
Support is very good. TIP - check the FAQs (which are comprehensive) and if those don't cover your question, use the live chat icon which can be found on the homepage.

July 19, 2022

Thank you for such a lovely and thorough review of our products (fabrics, aprons, etc) , pod app and services. Thank you for mentioning the description auto checks. It sounds so simple but it required a lot of IT development work in the background. I will make sure to forward your comments to the support team as well, they will be thrilled with it :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7