Contrado: Print on Demand

Contrado: Print on Demand

by Contrado Imaging Ltd.

Dropship 450+ High Quality Print on Demand Products

Blue Daisy Emporium

I had a connection problem after an update and they fixed it. Works amazing. Best products to design out of all the apps and love the auto publish feature. The technical team is magnificent!

THE ROYAL CYBER DOLLS

★ªª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆☆ Thanks Deepa for your great support ☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ªª★
★ªª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆☆ Perfect help ☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ªª★ ★ªª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆☆ Heart & Soul ☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ªª★

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for such a creative review. I will forward to Deepa. She will be delighted. Thank you and all the best with your store🖤

By Odin's Beard Crafts

Excellent costumer service, always helping. I've had a few problems only, but every one of them has been fixed fast. Def gonna keep working with this guys!

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for these few words. We aim to be there every step of the way as much as we can. I hope everythign is running smoothly though if there is anything, do get in touch at shopify@contrado.com. Thank you again and have a lovely start of the week.

prithve

I couldn't be happier, especially being an artist, finding a one stop shop for Print On Demand products !

March 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and noticing that we love being a platform for Artists who wish to see their Art come to another life onto our hand-made products. Thank you so much :)

Liberties clothes

What a journey. First i was happy easy use and great to design. Than starting alot of errors and sync problems. With alot of items made it was time consuming and horrible. I had made 1000 designs on different products. The high prices of products and many choice you stick with it with patience because you hope that all will be good. Than starts the horror i ordered 16 samples. Contrado offered to sent 1 item as sample. I made it 5 different items to check the quality. When finally get the items i was shocked to see the quality and items for the pricing they are sellin there products. A jogging bottom 88 euro and really thin material imposible to re sale for higher price. A leather back from almost 200 euro. Damage after 1 time wearing the ink came of. Imagine sellin this for a high price to your customers. This will damage your brand. After talkin with contrado they offered me a new bag and new items. Weeks are past still no new items. After some phone calls emails and live chat. I did not get any action or emails back as they say they will do. No i am done of waiting. I still did not get any reaction on my other 11 items left. I ask for money back but till today no any reaction. I payed but dont get my products. I think is strange to ask high prices for products with poor quality. And worst payed items what are not made to not send the money back. Even the items what they have told to re make and resend. I never recieved. Is not nice to do business this way. I am not a person to leave a revieuw but this had to be told. Take care of doing business with contrado. It is not what it looks like unfortanelly.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback which we are looking into for you. In any case, I am so very sorry that you are facing such struggles. Some leads already: I can see that we had agreed to do some testing for you and introduce new fabric options to some of the garments which could be amazing for all of us (hence the additional time it is taking there). In regards to the bag, it was dispatched yesterday. I hope we can solve this together so you can see how much we care, how much we hare been invested so far already in not only fixing but introducing new options following your original feedback, and are very much looking forward to making things better for you. We will be in touch very soon privately as well.

ShopAnnaSophia

I really LOVE Contrado. For one, customer support is superb. Second, the product quality is amazing, print is so crisp and clean, and the leather and silk (amidst other material options) are great. The shipping time and processing is really fast and efficient, too. Overall, I am SO glad I came across them. They are PERFECT for the artist looking to penetrate a more high end market place with their art - taking it to a "designer" "high fashion" level. For myself as an artist and fashion lover, this is the meeting of both worlds. I am so excited to see what they come out with next! Very pleased, highly recommend, and look forward to working with them for years to come!

March 1, 2021

Thank you Annasophia for such a glowing feedback. Being part of your journey as a high fashion designer is also an honour. Much more to come :)

[ naz.art ] Hertz Nazaire Art Shop

As an artist I am always looking for new ways to express and flex my creativity. Contrado has provided many new ways for me to experiment with new items I can place my art on. They are also the best at helping me navigate any issues I may have due to my poor vision I make lots of errors and getting help to fix things is very fast. But the best thing about Contrado is the quality and Skillset the team has to create my art items. Thank You so much for helping me grow my brand.

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback Hertz. It means a lot to us. We are trying our best. Have a lovely week and please do keep in touch, we are happy to help (almost) anytime :)

Ken Brown Collections

I set up a Contrado UK account but I intended to set up a Contrado US account. Should I delete the UK app in my Shopify Store and try again? I actually really love this app. The developers are clearly very knowledgeable to create a site as intuitive as this- with ease of flow. I rate this app a 5 star.

February 6, 2021

Thank you for your feedback Ken and for the very nice compliments. This is lovely to read on a Satuday morning :). When you first install the app, you can select $ as a currency. Once installed the option is locked as on Shopify currency cannot be changed afterwards (a bit more complex but in a nutshell). I will ask a customer service representative to get back to you asap; you should receive an email from shopify[at]contrado.com over the week-end

OurCol Design

Excellent service and very helpful. products, on the whole, are good, there are some that should be changed to a higher quality but other than that its 4 star.

January 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. It means the world to us. I would love to hear more from you as well in regards to the product improvements you mentioned. A member of our team will get back in touch very soon. Also do contact us at shopify@contrado.com if you ever need anyting related to Shopify or if you feel we could improve our offering and we will see what we can do.