Contrado: Print on Demand

Dropshipping 470+ High Quality Print on Demand Products Easily

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fine Art by Ane

Time spent using app About 1 year

I would give it five stars for quality of the clothes but 1 for website bugs and issues with the app integration. I have had so much troubles and have wasted hours and hours. Also the clothes are very expensive, so much so that. I can’t offer a return or exchange to my clients with the Contrado clothes.

April 27, 2022

Thank you for your review. Thank you for noticing the quality of our products, clothes especially. We hand-made all items from our own factory in London so we really take pride in our job. This is our trade, and we do not subcontract. Regarding issues with the app, I think my team is trying to reach out to you. I know it is frustrating sometimes but we want to help. Sometimes it takes a bit of time but we always solve issues. And we love what you do so we'd love to do more for you. One last comment: you can offer returns or exchange. you can even advertise it as "no questions asked" as long as the return is sent back within 14 days of receiving the order. We even have a system which allows your customers to send the items back to our address and to your brand. Then our team will ask you which option you prefer (return/exchange/refund). Let's get in touch and solve this together. I know we can.

Posh Tide

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love Contrado. They create quality products with stellar customer service. They are one of the few PODs that work in high quality leather printing with carefully selected clasps and zips. Those details make a big difference in the overall luxury feel of their products. They have a beautiful 3D visualization of your design during the digital building of the product which shows it from all angles. They seem intent on building relationships with artists and designers which boost their company, and will go out of their way to make sure that you are happy. (I do wish that they had downloadable templates using Adobe applications (Illustrator/Photoshop) for precise positioning, but It is pretty easy to navigate sizing so far.) Highly recommend this app. You actually feel that there are people with craftsmanship and skills behind this integration who are ready to make beautiful things. And when they see you making an effort to create beautiful things, they support your efforts. The integration with the Shopify app is pretty seamless. I've only had a couple of glitches with revising products and losing the tags associated with them. Once I reached out to describe the technical stuff, the Contrado IT department resolved it. Again, there are actually people behind this company doing great work!

April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, and for the suggestions as well. We are very grateful we get to work with you and it is very true that we hope to continue building a great relationship with you over time. We can't wait to add the new branding elements to the order to your customers' orders. We really hope these will WOW them :). Thank you again for leaving such a lovely review.

DURANGO

I have many good things to say about Contrado. First, their customer service is top notch and it seems they really care about keeping in contact with me and addressing my questions or concerns. Second, their 3D app is fantastic and the design process is very user friendly. One of the features I really like is that each sleeve of their shirts can have a different color sleeve or pattern design which makes for a truly unique t-shirt. And finally, they have the best selection of stylish POD handbags. I requested that they PLEASE provide more of their handbags and duffle styles in faux leather. I quickly received a response from Deepa, their customer service rep who assured me that they were looking into the matter. I trust they are doing just that! ;) I would give them 5 stars if ALL of their products had animal-friendly options.

March 17, 2022

Thank you for your review, for mentioning the level of care you received. This means a lot. I have forwarded your amazing comments on the POD tshirts and the options available. noted on the 3D images, we are workign on this as well as indeed additional options for bags. Currently testing for you :).

AMW Perspective

I absolutely love working with Contrado, some of the finest leather workers, seamstresses, bookmakers, candlemakers, and other craftsmen in their field. The customer service is among the best I have experienced for myself and my customers. It is truly an honor to work and grow my business with such an incredible team. AMW Perspective is proud to work with a company that cares to make a difference and has high standards of care with responsible end-to-end production and increased consciousness of sustainability & eco-friendliness of our customers.

March 17, 2022

There are no words to express our gratitude in response to such an amazing feedback. Put simply: Thank You.

DufflebagKoi

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am very impressed with the quality of the products I ordered with a test pattern on a duffle bag and an AOP t-shirt with the metal tin. All pretty well done and they have great support. I'm hoping this company sticks around so I can build a brand around my designs with these great products. Keep it up Contrado.

March 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, and for mentioning the packaging option as well. We would love to be there by your side and keep manufacturing for your brand in years to come. We plan to stick around so feel free to add as many products as you wish :). PS: many more exciting features coming soon :). Do reach out if you need anything. The team will do their best to assist.

Jedida The Art of Sark

Location Austria

Contrado has the most beautiful products and very friendly support. No matter what the concern, it is handled immediately and solved promptly. For me one of the best POD providers!

March 1, 2022

Thank you for these very kind words, we're there to help whenever you need :)

BrazenEmblazon

Time spent using app About 2 months

I actually feel like real people work at Contrado and they want to help and do a great job. They respond via email and check products for problems before sending them. Wow, what a great concept quality control before it gets to me or my customers! Yes. The only thing I would like to be different is any easier bulk designing process, the unique descriptor process, and more clothing with natural fiber options cotton, muslin, silk. Would also love to have an AOP womens shirt with a collar in a natural fabric (Or as an option).

February 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. This means a lot. A member of our team will also get back to you very soon in regard to the few elements you mentioned. We also have lots of natural fiber options (silk georgette scarves, sarongs, Silk Satin slip dresses, cotton tshirts and more like vegan leather or real leather pochettes and bags, and more :) )

Zena & Rose

I use the Contrado app for syncing my homeware designs to my shop on Shopify. I ordered a lot of lampshades and they came really fast. The digital print quality was great in terms of colour and definition. Each one was packed carefully which is great for my customers.

February 7, 2022

Thank you for your review and for mentioning our printing and packing quality. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if you ever need.

Pleasure is Coming

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was so delighted to discover Contrado POD for our studio's face masks project. The quality of the fabric is great, the colors don't fade after numerous hand wash. I like that the company constantly iterates based on customers' feedback - recently they adjusted the face-masks with longer and more comfortable straps. Overall, they company is a pleasure to work with and they are willing to solve any problems you might have. Kudos to the team for they speedy shipping!

February 7, 2022

Thank you for your glowing review. We are glad that we are managing to make sure Pleasure is Coming :) your way through the products we make for you and your customers. Have a lovely start of the week.

Sean Martorana

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Contrado has great quality products, fantastic customer service and are constantly finding better ways to make and help creators sell their product. Their new integrations with Shopify really helps make sales seamless while offering customers options to choose exactly what they want.

January 17, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot. Do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything.