Contrado: Print on Demand

Contrado: Print on Demand

by Contrado Imaging Ltd.

Dropship 470+ High Quality Print on Demand Products Easily

Topnique

Contrado have a very good selection of very well made products, and issues I have had the customer service have been very quick and helpful to solve all problems. I've been very pleased with Contrado.

September 20, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are very glad you love our products, and service. Do not hesitate to get in touch again whenever you need. We will happily help out.

Objet D'Art

8/24/2021
I've updated my review after Contrado's prompt reply. Their team has addressed my log in issue. And they've informed me that they are able to fulfill my customer's bucket hat order. My only concern now is being able to add products. I will update my review when I am successfully able to add products again. Original Review
I'm having two major problems. First, I have been unable to add new products. Now, I'm unable to log on due to two-step authentication process. Six digit code isn't working. And I'm unable to disable the two-step process. I have a customer who is intersted in the reversible bucket hat but I'm afraid to advise them to order since I have no access to my account.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. The team will reach out to you asap. I checked your store and everything is fine and orders can come in. I am confident we will be able to help you. Generally, please do reach out to us at any point on shopify@contrado.com if you ever face any issue and even out of hours (you can also call us during opening hours). We do get back quickly and we really want to build a relationship with all our dropshippers: the whole team is very dedicated, we truly care and we will do everything we can to sort anything in our power for you asap. Kind regards, Deepa, Gwenn & the team.

Laila Lago & C. by Iannilli Antonella

Devo ringraziare Contrado pubblicamente con affetto sincero. Ho aperto da loro un negozio esponendo molti dei miei capi d'abbigliamento con stampa artistica, mi hanno aiutato sempre in ogni problema, e adesso è appena uscito un articolo in una rivista di alta moda sulla eccellenza della moda e io sono citata con il mio marchio Laila Lago & C. by Iannilli Antonella tra le eccellenze della moda , che emozione !Un bellissimo articolo e una collezione che è stata notata nel negozio di Contrado, un emozione bellissima, tra i grandi della moda e venivano citati i materiali preziosi di Contrado , grazie di cuore a questo marchio che tanto fa per i nuovi stilisti aiutandoli ! http://www.pinkavocado.eu/dgccx/look-primavera-2021-uomo I have to thank Contrado publicly with sincere affection. I opened a shop with them exhibiting many of my artistic print clothing, they always helped me in every problem and now an article in a high fashion magazine about the excellence of fashion has just come out and I was quoted with my brand Laila Lago & C. by Iannilli Antonella among the greats of fashion, what a thrill! a beautiful item and a collection that was noticed in the Contrado store a beautiful emotion, among the greats of fashion and the precious materials of Contrado were mentioned, heartfelt thanks to this brand that does so much for new stylists helping them really a lot!

August 2, 2021

Thank you Laila, this is such wonderful news. Congratulations on being featured in a high fashion magazine! And your feedback is a testament to what we aim to achieve: offer high quality products (including but not limited to Fashion) so your work can truly stand out. We are so very happy for you. Thank you for choosing Contrado.

Kendalle Bennett

I used this app to print some of my images onto various fabrics and the drop shipping has made my business more productive and operationally efficient. I highly recommend Contrado for drop shippers. They have beautiful fabrics and do a great job quality checking their work before shipping.

August 2, 2021

Thank you Kendalle for this beautiful summary of our work. We love working with you and hope to get the chance to continue for as long as you'll have us. Have a wonderful week ahead.

ezduzitbyelliott.com

Contrado has been a 'GIFT" from "HEAVEN" 4me..They have a Fashion 4ward "CURATED" Collection of "Patterns" that a designer like myself who once had do "ALL" of the work to bring a "LINE" 2 market..now i can concentrate on what i "LOVE" most ..."DESIGNING" : )!..Contrado is A "CREATIVE" Company..yet they realize the importance of building a personal relationship with the needs of thier "ARTIST"..i had 2 test this relationship..when my website encountered some problems..when the executive that i dealt with heard of my problems..Like 'WONDER WOMAN" she steped "N"..and saved the day : )..iAM sooOOoo GR8Ful 4 Contrado!..i am been waiting my entire designing journey 2 find a company like "Contrado"..Keep up the SuperFantasticGreat job "U" "R" doing : )..elliott

June 8, 2021

"Thank you" so much Elliott - you literally summed up what we are looking to achieve. I am so glad.

I loved this part in your feedback especially "now i can concentrate on what i "LOVE" most ..."DESIGNING" : )"

Thanks :) There will always be more to do but we are on it every day and will keep working at it. We are there to bring your creations to life in the forms of hand-made products and we hope to be for as long as you'll have us. Have an amazing week.

Belle Orchidée

I wasn't interested in doing print on demand before Contrado. They provide the quality and attention to detail that I couldn't find elsewhere. I have found customer service very helpful as an independent designer and the website is user-friendly so I'm not wasting a lot of time on tech. Definitely a cut above!

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for trusting us with your designs, and with manufacturing your "Belle Orchidée" store products. The customer service team is delighted as well (I just showed them your feedback). All the best with your store, keep getting in touch if you need anything. Have a beautiful weekend.

Ahoi-Werk

I'm truly amazed about this app! I was looking for Print-On-Demand products that are special and I found them on Contrado. The range of products is huge and I started with a few samples and I was blown away by the quality! The app is very well structured, maybe it needs a bit time for total newbies to handle it, but I don't have any problems with it. Great work, and the support is awesome, Deepa is superfriendly and very quick in answering any questions that you might have. I can't recommend Contrado enough - as you can see I'm totally excited! :)

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for, indeed, your excited (and exciting to read) review! This is such amazing feedback and if you think we can improve anything please do reach out to Deepa. She will report and we will prioritise where possible. All the best with your store, we are adding new hand-made products almost weekly so you will hopefully enjoy the range of products even more soon :)

Penelope and Parker

You have to order these products, the photos just do not do them any justice! I have ordered quite a few items from contrado and their leather goods and the quality have been second to none. They clearly pay attention to detail and their customer support is on fire!! If you need anything they respond at lightning speed.
Order anything to experience the quality. 100% recommended.

June 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and for your comments specifically regarding our leather products. It is heartwarming to read. Our customer service team has already read your review and are over the moon. Thank you for mentioning them. Have an amazing week and thanks again.

DN Creative Inc

I guess you could say I expect the best when it comes to customer service. When it comes to my company I expect the same from myself and employees. While choosing companies to apply my designs to I have been extremely selective. Yes some offer a great variety of items while some offer a few. The ones that I select must meet a couple of standards, excellent quality of product, excellent application of my designs and superior customer service. We all know without a customer there is no point to a business. I selected Contrado because they meet these three requirements hands down. I have been impressed from day one even before my company became a customer of theirs. They were supportive and quick to respond. They provide amazing detail and go above and beyond with anticipation of needs. Recently I have had a couple of issues and I have had the pleasure of working with Deepa to resolve them. I say 'working with' because her investment in my company is just exactly what I need to be successful and it’s also what helps Contrado be successful in the end. Deepa and the Contrado Team - you really excel in Customer Service, quality of products and quality of application. Keep up the amazing work. You make my job as a business owner and designer enjoyable every day. Always a joy doing business with you. Warmest Regards, Dale Mowry
CEO DN Creative Inc

May 21, 2021

Hi Dale, we cannot thank you enough for such a glowing feedback. I am not sure what to say. Simply Thank You. I forwarded to Deepa who is thrilled, she is indeed working really hard and providing amazing support and constantly thinks about improving (and fixing) anything that comes her way. I won't forget your comments about our products (well your Artwork really), this is also heartwarming to read. Have an amazing weekend ahead. We are there for you as you know :). Kind regards. The whole team at Contrado

Blue Daisy Emporium

I had a connection problem after an update and they fixed it. Works amazing. Best products to design out of all the apps and love the auto publish feature. The technical team is magnificent!

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. It means a lot. I will forward to the team, they will be delighted. I hope you have an amazing weekend, don't hesitate to get back it you need anything.