Contrado: Print on Demand

Contrado: Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
Edited January 5, 2022

High quality products, fast shipping, and easy integration. I have been nothing but pleased with this POD company out of the many I've used!

Paris California
Contrado replied January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for this feedback which sums us up really well in a few words. Thank you! Have a lovely week ahead.

December 26, 2021

This company is simply amazing!! A client recently ordered a bathrobe on the 22nd of December late in the afternoon and the client had their item, in Switzerland, before lunchtime on the 24th of December!!!! Less than a day and a half from order to delivery!!! This is almost some type of time travelling wizardry!!! How is this even possible? The product quality is absolutely exquisite, and I have only had one complaint about any products, which was more about the images not being centred on an artwork, and they replaced the artwork free of charge and issued it within 24 hours! This company produces products that come with 10-year guarantees in relation to its handbags and 3 years on some of its other work. This company is for people who want to produce their own clothing line, who want a premium product for prices that make sense. If you have style and original designs, this is the company for you. If you just want slogans to be printed on cheap products then look elsewhere. Anyone who complains about price is trying to produce cheap products that are of no value and will be thrown away in weeks.

Future Is Retro
Contrado replied January 17, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled by your feedback. This is exactly the message we would love our current, former and future customers to see. Thank you again. Dot not hesitate to reach out if there is any need, or even to tell us how things are going with your business.

December 19, 2021

You're kidding with those prices, right? No way I could sell those and make a profit. I know it doesn't cost you that much to make those. Come on.

PIXIBU
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Contrado replied December 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. A member of our team has reached out to you to understand which products you have in mind:

If you take our all-over-print tshirts for example they are great value, fully printed over the whole surface, offering various natural and classic fabrics, patterns, personalised labels (including personalised care label!) and several designs choices which fit many of our dropshippers' requirements and more. All our products are also made ethically and sustainably by our own company: we do not subcontract and we look after our teams carefully, not to mention we have built our company from the ground up as a family business for the past 20 years, and we have been lucky enough to grow and bring employment to so many talented artisans. Our goal is to really focus on the best quality - and if there is anything to improve, we are always happy to listen and work with our dropshippers towards a solution. We reach out to many but if there is ever anything you are not happy with, be it prices like in your case, do reach out to us directly, we are there for you! If we can do anything, we will try. Did I mention that unlike some other manufacturers we can handle returns on your behalf too?

Lastly, we do also have luxury products: sourced and produced from the best quality fabrics, leather and components, the same ones used by very well known high fashion companies. We bring to you the excellency that the best brands in the world up until now were keeping to themselves. We hand-make all these products (all the way to hand-painting some of our leather keyrings, for which there is a customer base) with your designs, which you then offer your customers as truly exceptional items. Did you check our leather "Denbigh" Duffle Bag, or the "GOLBORNE" Bucket Bag or even the "FARADAY" circle bag? Do.

We have all ranges of products and prices, and we would love to work with you, so do get back to our team at your earliest convenience and we can hopefully start a positive conversation, and work together.

December 14, 2021

Not only is the product beautifully produced but the customer support is fantastic. Although it is rare that we have any issues, when we have, everyone has been wonderful and extremely helpful. Highly recommend!

CB Studio
Time spent using app: 9 months
Contrado replied December 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot. Ps we are working on more features which we hope you will love in the new year :). Have a great week and very soon an amazing Christmas.

Edited June 1, 2022

I would like to say a huge thank you to all the Contrado support team who I have found to be extremely helpful when I have needed help when I have had issues. They are professional, polite and very knowledgeable and they seem to go that extra mile. Thank you Contrado

CSF Creative Designs
Time spent using app: 7 months
Contrado replied December 13, 2021

Thank you so much for this glowing review. Deepa has also seen it and it just made the beginning of her week :). We are all very happy to work with you and hope to continue doing so as long as you'll have us. Keep reaching out whenever you need.

Edited December 9, 2021

I am very impressed with the bodycon dress, and the sunglasses. I LOVE the quality of the fabrics!!! I have used a lot of vendors for my store Gamestriss Graphics, however, Contrado has the best packaging and quality products. When my last order did not meet my expectation, Deepa with the Contrado team saw my review and reached out, they offered a resolution and refund. I am pleased and confident to offer their products in my store because I feel reassured that they care about their customers. BRANDING IS EVERYTHING IN THIS BUSINESS.

Gamestriss Graphics
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 7, 2021

I use this app to sell drop-shipped cushions and other homewares with my art designs on from UK print company Contrado. The process works very smoothly and the support has been very good. Contrado's products are high quality and are produced and dispatched in good time. It would be even better if items were automatically fulfilled after the product has been shipped - at present I manually fulfil and enter the tracking number from Contrado's dispatch email.

Barbara Jane Art and Design
Time spent using app: 6 months
Contrado replied December 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot, keep feeding back to us, we always try to improve. We are currently working on autofulfilling the products automatically on Shopify once we have dispatched. I asked the team to reach out to you and keep you posted of progress in the next few weeks. This is coming :)

December 3, 2021

We are happy with Contrado customer service. No complaints here. :-) All the questions we have, have been answered quickly and satisfactorily

Niadira
Time spent using app: 19 days
Contrado replied December 6, 2021

Thank you Niadira, it means a lot :). All the best this Christmas and we are there for you whenever you need.

Edited December 13, 2021

Terrible product quality, awful Shopify integration, despicable customer services... these guys cost us thousands of dollars, lost customers and weeks of wasted time- save yourself and run!! PS. Reading the reply from Contrado I feel I need to include more detail... Contrado's Shopify integration was incorrectly matching product sizes. 52 orders had been incorrectly fulfilled when we realised what was happening. Contrado denied there was a problem. Then they refused to take any responsibility. I tried to escalate the issue to a supervisor, and to talk with someone on the phone, but they refused. All I had was a chat and email, and they would not offer any solution- they offered a US$300 voucher by way of compensation! Then, they locked us out of our account! We could not access the orders for processing, or tracking. Support chat always said that they are fixing the problem. We removed the Contrado products from our store- a waste of over a week of work from my team, and I initiated a charge back through my Business Visa Card. About six months later we did get our refund of those 52 orders through Visa international. A nightmare from beginning to end- what a waste of time! Also, customers complained of poor product quality with running seems and bad fit.

OM Planet
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 months
Contrado replied November 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I feel about your experience which is the opposite of our ever improving offering, new products, services and growth that we offer and so many others are sharing in. We would like to wish you well.

Looking back at your time with us over a year and a half ago, I really wish things ran smoother on all sides. The sizing issue you originally raised for some face masks was fixed and we offered full compensation after some initial back and forth though at that point you went another way which concluded in our favour. With this hopefully clarified, we didn’t stay idle since you last interacted with us:

We constantly improve our app, went live with several major releases to help our dropshippers, e.g. more seamless product syncing, automated payments and more. We introduced a free sample t-shirt offer recently to try us out as we are confident about the quality of our products (do also look at our hand-crafted leather bags! They make heads turn in a great way!). When it comes to service, we really aim to not only help dropshippers, but work together with them and solve whatever comes our way, and we have more dedicated resources who really try their best to work with our customers, and our dropshippers especially. We love our dropshippers and we want to offer them an amazing experience throughout. Are there always things to improve? Yes, that’s the case for every person and every company all over the world. Do we listen and do we work at improving things? Yes we do, it can take a bit of time if changes are consequent but we keep improving, and we keep dropshippers who work together with us in the loop too. I really hope you can see how genuine this answer is and how much we actually care. We wish you well.

November 15, 2021

Easy to design the products, large selection, attractive products and modern printing technology. I had problems with the configurator, it was helped quickly and friendly (amazing support) - now everything works fine again. The synchronization works perfectly, even with a sale everything works fine.

DWYT Fashion
Switzerland
Contrado replied November 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. The team will be delighted to read this. I have transferred to them, and if you face any issue or even have ideas for new features, do not hesitate to reach out to the team who will do their best to help again