creativehub

creativehub

by theprintspace

Find Art to Sell, Sell Your Own Art

the gardener's house

I really want to like this product. I really want to be able to use it my shop. But wow.. The available art is awful.. Just horrible.. Horrendous.. and I don't even know if those adjectives correctly describe just how bad the selection is. Just to be clear, let's go for inelegant and meaningless and ugly as additional adjectives. I guess I should add some clarification on what I was hoping to find. That would be color harmony, some form of beauty presented in a meaningful way, interesting colorblock abstracts, black and white line drawings or black ink illustrations, and anything botanical or flower themed. Just all around generally crowd pleasing stuff really. The eiffel tower as viewed by someone on acid is not art. "F-you" on valentine candy is definitely not art. And these 2 examples are just the tip of the dirty oil-spill iceberg surrounded by ocean pollution (so to speak). Unless the definition of art can include a photograph of a toilet seat, my shoe rack, and perhaps even my vacuum cleaner, oh, and maybe even the untrimmed weeds in my backyard. I honestly don't want to be harsh. I just really wanted to be able to use this app. Truly. I am actually still in a state of shock by the selection...

Max's Wildlife Pics

Brilliant for uploading and selling my photography prints, but currently I have problems with the vendor choice because it's not showing the vendor which the theprintspace uses anymore and also it never saves my changes to a product.