creativehub

creativehub

by theprintspace

Your art sales, powered by us

Fearillustration

So far, this app seems great! I've been looking for a service like this for a while now. I ordered the paper samples and the small book which were both very useful. The team at theprintspace are very professional and incredibly helpful. I've ordered a print sample from their site. Very happy indeed :)

Marcia White Art

I used this app to integrate with my website, so that I have my own Printshop which allows customers to check out through Shopify.
I can leave printing in the very capable hands of Printspace, leaving me to do what I do best whist the customer is looked after.
Thank you for a great service and a great customer service too. Your help was required and you gave great advice, it is very much appreciated. Thank you for everything.

the french print house

I installed the App in my store about a week ago in the final stages of setting up my shop. I was so impressed at how smoothly the App linked to my store and by the back up from CreativeHub. I opened the store yesterday and am already selling ...customers have said how easy it is to use and that's the benchmark for me. Chapeau, Creative Hub.

Koen Van Damme

Just installed it and exploring the possibilities. Glad I found this great app. This is what I was looking for.

Ben Hopper's Shop

so far so good and keeps getting better! been working with the guys from theprintspace for years and what's nice about them is that they keep updating and improving alongside the photo-industry and clients' needs.

zoiroupakia.gallery

This app is very friendly and easy to use. Setting up is extremely straightforward and my art prints store was up online in just a few minutes, without having to worry about coordinating my online store, sales and limited edition counting with the printing company. It saved me from the extra work of uploading photos and writing the products info twice, to the store and the printing site. The support services are also speedy and helpful, and the flat worldwide shipping rate definitely helped with sales. Overall a great idea.

Simon Landrein - Art Store

Overall it was really straight forward to use this app. Really happy so far.
Everything seems in good hands.

Documentary Photography Gallery

I have run a successful online gallery for many years and in all my time, creativehub's app is exactly what I have been longing for; print-on-demand art sales of the highest quality!

So far the app has worked well, even with my gallery specific requirements there have been few instances where the app does not meet my requirements. The discovery of this app has encouraged me to create a new gallery focusing on photography with the intention of just using the app!

Art on a Postcard - The Hepatitis C Trust

This app has allowed us to add multiple print runs to our shop. Beforehand we would have to pay out £400+ for a print run of 50. Now we can set up as many prints runs as we like with absolutely no money up front. The prints are museum quality and the COAs are produced beautifully. The packaging and service is 5 star too. We now have a stream of revenue that couldn't have existed without the Creative Hub.

Glasweegee

Brillant for uploading and selling my photography prints. Especially that I am away from home a lot. Customer service is excellent!

Previous 1 3