Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell | Reviews

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

By Cry As

Great app and great support! If you need cross sell other than the default theme support, this is the app you need. Stuart helped us integrate this app with our theme in a clean and beautiful way. It overrides the theme's default recommended section. Instead of showing "recommended products" (which the theme selects for you based on collection it is in), it will now show cross sell products. You will still be able to hide it and adjust numbers of items showing in theme customization, at least for the Kagami theme. You will need some time to set up all cross products, but the administration of this is friendly and easy to use.

Bodysolid Europe Com

Wonderful App! It does what it's supposed to do and the support is great!
We had some issues centering our related products and Stuart fixed it for us perfectly.

Dearbowie

Really amazing customer service, had it up and running within a day! Followed up and made sure that I was satisfied with the app. I recommend!

Underated

Great customer support & help from Stuart for installing and setting up the app for us. App works great.

Astro Galactica

Awesome App! Exactly what I was looking for. I needed a cross-sell app that allowed me to select specific related products. This did the trick and more. Additionally I had a HTML issue about centering the products on my product page. I sent a message to support on a Saturday night and within an hour Stuart had it fixed and looking great. Awesome support.

Jaxon8407

Excellent customer service!! This app is very user friendly, and Stuart provided top notch customer service. I appreciate the subtleness of this app and I know that my customers will have a much easier time shopping and finding products that work well together. Thanks so much!

The Vanity Store

Great App! Stuart was incredibly helpful and quick to integrate the app into our store front.Highly recommend.

www.thevanitystore.ca

Robin Weaver

Very useful app let's you show "like" products on each product page. Setup and use are very straightforward. Support is 100% helpful.

Bloom Undergarments

No BS when I say it's an easy to use and install app. It does the job VERY well and looks clean. Also, there's staff that are able to help you install or configure whatever you need, 24-7. Best app around.

Pci Race Radios

Hands down our favorite app. The support is second to none. Stuart and his team are incredibly helpful. We had messed up our Shopify .js file and they found our error and helped us fix it.

The app is great, easily select cross sell items, works flawlessly and they provide free help to change the styles for you to match your store.

Can't say enough good things about the quick emails and very fast and very friendly service. I've never had such great support! They really went out of their way!