Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Pumped Up Sup

works well and very attentive and helpful tech support!

Her Wardrobe

I love this app! It is exactly what I was looking for to cross-sell different products on my store. I love that I can choose exactly which products to show. Stuart was extremely helpful in helping to install the app on my site - I didn't even have to lift a finger.

Art Girl Nyc

great personal service. versatile coders can work within complex themes and make their product work flawlessly and in the style you like. great job guys!

Cutsandbruises

Brilliant app, the team installed it for me in no time, ran into a small issue but they fixed it within 10 mins. Easy to use. Highly recommended.

Premierh2o

Not only does Cross-Sell do exactly what it's supposed to, the support is incredible. Stuart got back to us right away with any questions we had and actually created a functionality we asked about specifically for our shop. I highly recommend this app.

Theseamericans

Fantastic app and absolutely top notch support - 100% recommended.

Great app and really excellent service. I'm not good on computers so I ticked the box asking for help with installation - I was really amazed by the level of help given. I'm using the Kagami theme and Stuart has made the app fit in beautifully. Really pleased with the result and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Londonbrushco

I am truly shocked that Shopify neglected to recommend these guys. Stuart is right on top of things.. Very VERY helpful and considerate. I really appreciated the way he thought about the workings of our design and taking time to make things look right. I felt I have received great personal service for my brand without feeling I had to beg to get it.

For their price point, they are doing a great job and deserve as much business as we can give them - and NO, they did not pay me to say this! They are just really good, and it is refreshing to find.

Ws Italy

Absolutely amazing app with super and fast support. I have a little problem with image setting and steve give me a support to solve the problem! Great!

Justyn

This is our second site now using Cross-Sell (so, goes without saying that I'm happy with the application).

Again, the team at Cross-Sell over delivered on expectations. I put in a request on a Sunday and they had a customized version of the app setup within the hour. Awesome!