CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Optimum Detox

The staff is extremely helpful, they always help us and are available at all times. Bonnie Gu was very professional and polite. Thank you Bonnie Gu

little flower pet store

love this app. customer service is top notch. thank you Mayya Wang. you have been great in answering all my questions about the shipping process.

MySunDeals

Thanks to Vanessa ding!! She’s a amazing agent and I love to work with her! CJ is the best Methode for dropshipping

Kisle K

Mango Fu, bucky zhang, cristina chen, angel li, Tom and edmond jia has great customer service, basically all of their reps have really good service nd support. love this company and their products. thank you for helping my business

Indo Hut

Owen Wen has resolved all my queries very patiently. I am happy with its service. Thank you so much.

Pets Spot Shop

Great app and excellent customer service. They reply fast. My agent Alan Yang and the others always help. I needed help with two things today and Collin Shao helped me out quickly and provided me with answers to what I wanted to know in a fast and nice way.

Sleepercove

Excellent service. My agent Hugo, as well as other people like Arlen, have helped me with the questions I had and helped with order fulfillment as well. Very helpful support team and decent shipping times! I would highly recommend this app!

Wriixty

Very helpful app with great chat service....My agent is very supportive and ready to assist me whenever I need her..... Thanks a lot

LeBoutic

Excellent customer service, Danny Xiang is the best agent you can have, always available very happy with the service.

Posh Professors

We have the best agent ever!
We have been cooperating with Danny from CJ a couple of months now. He has been always available to us (EVEN AFTER WORKING HOURS). We consider him a crucial member of our team. Thank you Danny!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 173 174