CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

MarKA

I used this app, and it's amazing, and a beautiful, smart assistant helped me with all questions which I had, her name is Jenna Zhu, 10/10

DropShopLis.com

excellent attention, I was delighted with the service of Aketa XiangI solve a problem in a matter of minutes

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

SPINELAY™ - Official Store

I am using CJ and the customer service, is one of the best i ever met. They answer at every my question, and i do a lot of questions. Now i've just finished the chat with Aketa Xiang and she was really kind and available for each doubt. Generally i think that customer support at CJ is one of the top.

Osiride

I use this app for dropshipping and stocking. it is very comprehensive and I also have my own agent who is on hand to help me build and scale my online business.
special thanks to my agent Preda.
highly recommended

Toystrending.com

CJ's is more than dropping shipping, it is customer service at its finest. Prompt, courteous and efficient. I have a problem, their live chat has never failed me... Jack Lu is "BOSS", his team gets FIVE STARS from me!

Barber's Luxury

I used this app for help me on dropshipping .
The best app for me. The delivery time is fast. Nice agent

BUCKETLISTFACTORY

Amazing app, and more importantly amazing people. They are very fast to respond to my questions and help to provide very fast delivery! Special thanks to our agent Katrina, and the awesome team members Preda Xu, Roger Luo, Amy Lian. They're very helpful!

Addictive Box

Cjdropshipping is a great app. I am very satisfied. The customer service is great. It's nice to always have someone to answer all my requests. Levin is very helpful and professional. I highly recommend this app.

Sweet Deal

I have worked with this agent named SHARON, she is excelent at her job,always contactable and gives me all the infos i need.i'm very satisfied

BlueTemple.de

Easy to use the app. Yeri is a great support Personnel. She is very polite, helpful, and professional to deal with.

November 30, 2020