Reviews (8,089)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

April 28, 2024

Très bonne application, service client très efficace! Je remercie encore une fois mon agent Dolly !!

kpopmerchfr

Great Agent , all the time available, very helpful

Tout pour la Femme
About 3 years using the app
June 19, 2024

For me, the best part about CJ Dropshipping is the customer support. Whenever I have questions, customer support responds to me within 5 minutes. Rebecca is always ready to help me, thank you so much Rebecca!

Cute Kittie
Portugal
May 9, 2024

I'm just beginning my journey with CJdropshipping, but I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed with the robust tools and features they offer. It's incredibly straightforward to search for products. Although the 'search by image' feature needs a bit of fine-tuning as it sometimes returns limited or incorrect matches, searching by keywords compensates well by helping find exactly what you need.

But the highlight of my experience has been the outstanding customer service. A special thanks to Harvey for his exceptional support! His timely and helpful responses have made my experience smoother and more enjoyable. I highly recommend CJdropshipping and Harvey for anyone looking into dropshipping services. Their dedication to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement is evident. Five stars all the way!

Moments of Luxe
About 2 years using the app
June 4, 2024

Perfectos para hacer Dropshiping con shopify.

La atención del SAC es 24/7.

Resuelven rápido y a destacar la atención de la agente de ATC Cristina Chen.

Thanks

TINA FLORES
Spain
About 1 year using the app
June 9, 2024

Gildan helped me so much, so patient and nice, fully helped me with my problem

cosme-techs
About 1 year using the app
May 18, 2024

Great and outgoing app. Have used CJ Dropshipping for over 2 years now, and Its been a great experience.

LED Paws
May 7, 2024

I had a very pleasant and informative interaction with Zoey Zheng. She was able to get me all the information I needed quickly and she was very helpful.

roomoneast
Almost 2 years using the app
May 19, 2024

KenYang is great helper , professional and understanding

Barkwow