CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping | Reviews

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

4.9 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    95% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 1992 reviews

Dog Owned

Terrible platform. I've been using them since June 2021. The inventory listed on the site is not real. I sold over 30 units of a product that they ended up not having (even though the inventory stated they had over 9,000). It took them over a week to let me know they wouldn't be able to source a viable replacement product so I found another supplier. I've been trying to get refunded for over a month now and they are still withholding 15% of my money. It wasn't easy to get the other 85% either, I've had to contact my agent every single day for the last 30 days. Bad products, slow shipping, and no accountability. I promise you'll regret it in the long run.

Abyss

The agent Tinkle Chen is great! she helped me set up my store link my products and was very patient. I recommend!

Honest Whim

Martin Mao is a good agent, fast and efficient attention. He solves all the doubts and solves any situation related to the orders and the cj platform. It has been very helpful and gives a lot of security and peace of mind knowing that I have an agent who helps me with everything

Developer reply

December 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

AdventureSunrise

Really useful app for the business and has great customer support. Thanks, Martin Mao for the great help you always provide.

Developer reply

December 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Innovatiehaven

Great app and nice customer support from my agent Yuki. Always available and also helping when there are problems, not only when it comes to sales.

Developer reply

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Rubino

This is my GO-TO when it comes to dropshipping. The customer support is amazing. The shipping times are super cheap, and soo much faster than aliexpress. My agent Mango Fu is awesome, she makes sure I'm happy with their services and actually does make changes when I ask. I highly recommend them!

Developer reply

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Queen Stuffs™

CJ dropshipping is a pretty and usefull platform for dropshipping. My agent Mango Fu is very helpful and responsive and goes the extra mile to solve all my issue.

Developer reply

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Bumblebee & Gold

Excellent experience with CJDropshipping. Thanks Mango for all your help and very professional service!

Developer reply

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

iNovLife

Customer support is amazing! I was helped by Jacob he was fast responding and sent out a new sourcing request for me.

Developer reply

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Gaming Suite

CJ dropshipping is a very good platform for dropshipping. My agent Elina is very helpful and responsive and goes the extra mile to answer all my questions.

Developer reply

November 28, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 199 200
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 199 200