4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

January 29, 2024

Happy with CJ DROPSHIPING service, easy to use platform, available and quick answer by the chat online, thanks to Shinco Zhao for his help.

jubemi.com
Spain
Almost 4 years using the app
February 3, 2024

I have been trying to access my account with no assistance.

Alia's All & Any-Thing
Over 3 years using the app
December 30, 2023

CJ provides a great fulfilment service, very reliable and fast shipping. Customer service is also so really amazing as you get your own agent to help with everything. I am very please and happy with the care and attention that we have received. The system is also very easy to navigate and use, and we have used other 3PL's and fulfilment services and this is by far the best.

Kina & Tam
Over 5 years using the app
January 31, 2024

Support Agent Ms. Wong did GREAT! Very quick, patient and helpful. (And knowledgeable!) She completely understood my questions and answered them very fast and well. Thanks again, Ms. Wong!

Goodly Variety Store
About 2 years using the app
Edited February 29, 2024

CJ now runs my entire business! He prepares private stocks for me, provides for stocks, and ships all over the world very quickly! I wouldn't know what to do without them!!! Thank you ❤️

update ----

They also handled the Chinese New Year great by not blocking my business! Super recommended

Be Cool Pro™
Italy
Over 2 years using the app
January 31, 2024

I have been working with July for a while now and it is fabulous and so uncomplicated. She reply’s really fast, goes the extra mile to make me and my customers satisfied.

Unfortunately the mobile version of the app don’t have all the relevant functions like in the desktop version.

EA-Onlineshop
Germany
Almost 2 years using the app
January 26, 2024

We have used CJ as our fulfillment service for 2 years and have had a great experience working with them. Our agent, Carrie, has been very responsive and helpful. Their web app is very user friendly and integrates well with Shopify.

SleepyBabyStore
Almost 2 years using the app
January 4, 2024

Very quick response time and very good customer service. Suki Huang was very responsive and very helpful. Highly recommended.

I Sew Need It
Almost 3 years using the app
December 27, 2023

CJ has definitely stepped up their game. Customer service has been awesome.Cheria helped us close a case quickly, definitely recommend.

www.mytooluse.com
Over 3 years using the app
January 3, 2024

I have been working with CJ Dropshipping from the beginning of my store's development. I love its organization and user friendly design. Like any other beginner, I have had doubts, and whenever I have needed help, Customer Support has been straightforward, clear, and very helpful. Recently, I have been having some issues determining whether some of my products ship to Puerto rico, my home, and it's important for me to know this information and figure out how to obtain shipping info before listing them into my store because I want them to make it to my island. Therefore, once again, I reached out to support and Ken Yang was so very helpful and friendly. He explained what I had to do in order to have the information I needed in an easier and clearer way. Thank you so much for your help and patience, Ken! I can't be more satisfied with my experience!

byodhome