4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

January 3, 2024

I have been working with CJ Dropshipping from the beginning of my store's development. I love its organization and user friendly design. Like any other beginner, I have had doubts, and whenever I have needed help, Customer Support has been straightforward, clear, and very helpful. Recently, I have been having some issues determining whether some of my products ship to Puerto rico, my home, and it's important for me to know this information and figure out how to obtain shipping info before listing them into my store because I want them to make it to my island. Therefore, once again, I reached out to support and Ken Yang was so very helpful and friendly. He explained what I had to do in order to have the information I needed in an easier and clearer way. Thank you so much for your help and patience, Ken! I can't be more satisfied with my experience!

byodhome
About 2 years using the app
December 30, 2023

CJ provides a great fulfilment service, very reliable and fast shipping. Customer service is also so really amazing as you get your own agent to help with everything. I am very please and happy with the care and attention that we have received. The system is also very easy to navigate and use, and we have used other 3PL's and fulfilment services and this is by far the best.

Kina & Tam
Over 5 years using the app
January 28, 2024

We have been working with CJ for one year and we were able to scale our business and offer many more products than we could previously. Our account manager Anthony has done a good job on solving any issues that we have had come up and we hope to continue work smoothly in the future.

AiMeré Luxury Collection
Edited February 29, 2024

CJ now runs my entire business! He prepares private stocks for me, provides for stocks, and ships all over the world very quickly! I wouldn't know what to do without them!!! Thank you ❤️

update ----

They also handled the Chinese New Year great by not blocking my business! Super recommended

Be Cool Pro™
Italy
Over 2 years using the app
January 26, 2024

We have used CJ as our fulfillment service for 2 years and have had a great experience working with them. Our agent, Carrie, has been very responsive and helpful. Their web app is very user friendly and integrates well with Shopify.

SleepyBabyStore
Almost 2 years using the app
December 29, 2023

Working with Skye has been awesome! She's super helpful and on top of everything. Her attention to detail is amazing, and she's always quick to respond and sort out anything I need. She informs me of any requests from the shipping team and makes sure my orders are processed on time with no issues. It's like she's got everything figured out. Really makes my life a lot easier!

RAGGYS
Over 1 year using the app
January 16, 2024

I've been using CJDropshipping for a long time now, maybe about 1 year I think. Their service has always been excellent. They're quick to answer any questions or concerns I have and I never have to wait long for a response. I've found their pricing surprisingly competitive when comparing to private dropshipping agents and other dropship apps. They're also really efficient at sourcing new products. My agent Amy Huang is always quick to reply and is very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you Amy and CJ!

Folklor
New Zealand
February 1, 2024

I've had a fantastic experience with CJ Dropshipping! Their customer service truly stands out – the agents are always quick to respond and incredibly helpful. It's reassuring to know that if I ever have questions or run into issues, I can count on CJ Dropshipping's support team to provide solutions promptly.

Additionally, their app is a joy to use. It's incredibly user-friendly, even for someone like me who isn't particularly tech-savvy. I can easily manage my store, add new products, and keep track of orders without any headaches. The app's intuitive design has streamlined my dropshipping operations and allowed me to focus more on growing my business rather than getting stuck in complex software.

TrendifyIndia
India
3 months using the app
January 27, 2024

Great customer service! Especially Zoey Zheng is super helpful. Answers my questions fast and always finds a solution.
Also great product selection overall with good prices and pretty fast shipping times!
Highly recommend

NAHATY
France
January 17, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with CJ Dropshipping for my online business needs, and I must say, they exceeded all my expectations. First and foremost, I need to give a special shoutout to my sourcing agent, Carrie. She has been nothing short of amazing. Carrie's dedication to offering excellent service is evident in every interaction. She is always available, providing useful information, and her assistance with logistics and sourcing is top-notch. Her expertise has been invaluable to me.

As for CJ Dropshipping itself, the company stands out for several reasons. Their unbeatable prices make it a go-to for any business looking to maximize profits without compromising on quality. I was particularly impressed with their super-fast processing times and delivery, which are crucial in maintaining customer satisfaction in the fast-paced world of online retail.

The user-friendly nature of their app is another highlight. It's incredibly easy to navigate, making the process of managing orders and browsing their enormous selection of products a breeze. This vast selection allows me to offer a wide range of products to my customers, which has been a significant factor in the growth of my business.

In conclusion, it's clear why CJ Dropshipping is one of the giants in the dropshipping industry. Their combination of excellent service, affordability, efficiency, and a user-friendly platform makes them an outstanding choice for anyone in the e-commerce space. If you're looking to partner with a reliable and efficient dropshipping company, look no further than CJ Dropshipping.

Trendsphere