CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

fitnessprince

Location Norway

Great software, awesome company, excellent customer service!! CJ offers fast shipping, cheap products, a point system, and way more.
I especially enjoy my agent Alex's great service and the help he provides. Everything from branding products, bulk, bundles and way more!

telamagica30

Location France

Tres bonne application pour traiter les commandes. Les agents sont tres interactifs en ce qui concerne la resolution des problèmes. Vous avez une interface qui vous permet d avoir une vue d ensemble sur votre activité en ce qui concerne les commandes. Ce qui evite beaucoup de surprises désagréables tel que j ai connu avec des agents.

trendMART

I very pleased of the prompt reply and help form Bonnie Gu. Awesome service... Love guys............

ThugRoses

The customer service lady answered my doubts patiently and was very professional. Cristina Chen is very professional. I believe the same is true for other CJ customer service staff~ This makes me continue to use CJ! Getting better and better!

FabMeGrabMe

ADA is just the best she helped me through my issues with ease even when we got disconnected i was able to just ask for her and she connected right back with me and solved my issue

Pillow Footwear

Location Singapore

Wendy Yuan is the best agent and is very professional in helping us. He is hardworking and always gets things done on time. Well done Wendy!

HueHearing

Great experience with CJ. Their customer service is awesome specifically our agent BIANCA. She is superb. She is knowledgeable, patient, professional, friendly, and responds to our concerns like a rockstar.

ROSAS & MIMOSAS

Excellent customer service, they resolved all my doubts at the time. They were kind and provided me with background information to answer my questions

poweryoursouls

I am very happy by the amazing stability and business oriented professionalism of cj. Most importantly i am relieved and sometime feel blessed to have hard working,honest and supportive agent assigned to me Xin. Thank You to her for her services and availability.

Wooppy

Location Belgium

I am very satisfied with the work and advice my agent Shicharl gives me. She takes the time to guide me and her help is invaluable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 224 225