CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Vincase

worst source ever. I would rather use aliexpress than working with this kind of supplier. They sent all my products without any protection and do not accept my refund for damaged goods. Moreover, they still not ship my package after 14 days processing. The first and last time working with .

March 30, 2020

We are sorry for the damage of packaging. Under the coronavirus, there will be some delays.

SpoilYourAnimal

Very good app! The support is also amazing! When there is a problem they are very fast with the help. The integration with the system is perfect.

Mac Real Studios

I have been using CJDropshipping for about 4 months now and I have yet to have any of my orders I place whether for me or my customers get delivered by their suggested time. I'm actually still waiting on orders that were placed earlier this year due to the fact that they lost the orders. They didn't even try to tell me this too, I had to message them several times to find out after I noticed my tracking number was not being updated. At least one order did make it to the customer but again not by the suggested time on their site. Even after I paid extra for USPS shipping. CJdroppshing does have several great features you can make use of but if they cant get their shipping time right I don't see how anyone can scale with them.

March 21, 2020

We are so sorry for that. We have talked with your agent who will contact you soon.

DivaStyles Fashion Boutique

I decided to sign up because of the reviews I decided to do a test order first to see how shipping goes and the quality before I completely move products to my store. I seen how a lot of people talked about getting there own personal assistant but I did not get one so I'm not sure how that works . Oberlo and Eporlo has better products than Aliexpress but no one wants to wait 3 to 4 weeks for there product and the items I did test from aliexpress were ok but soem were just poor quality in the material and stichting of there clothes.

The Mama Jill

CJ is the best fulfillment app there is, they provide you with your own personal agent and let me tell you Irene is just awesome, she is very available and extremely helpful, makes the whole dropshipping journey a lot easier and enjoyable.

TrashPeko

Very good application simplifies life and the agents are very reactive.
Orders are easy to make. They are very well synchronized with shopify.

TherapySlides

My favorite shopify app, hands down! CJ gives you a personal assistant to help with any questions. Lucy has been very helpful and responsive answering any of my questions. I would highly recommend their service to all my friends!

Dogrescuing

This is the best app I have ever seen, he is so convenient, and the staff is friendly, recommend!!!!

santé-masque

Appli hyper facile a prendre en main, une merveille pour sourcer nos produit, des service à gogo !! et un plaisir pour passer les commandes .De plus un service idéal avec les agents qui s'occupe de vous immediatement. Je recommande mon agent Lina qui est un amour et une merveille. Le top du top.

App super easy to take in hand, a wonder to source our products, service top !! and a pleasure to place orders. Plus an ideal service with the agents who takes care of you immediately. I recommend my agent Lina who is a love and a wonder. The best of the best.

WheenFit

CJ Dropshipping is the BEST! Irene Hu is a very Good agent! Very Supportive, And Patient, reply very quickly to my enquires This is definitely better than Aliexpress. ✅ GOOD AGENTS ✅ FAST SHIPPING TIME. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7