CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

French Kitch'N

An excellent app with a very good client support. Thanks to Estelle, I quickly start my business. Highly recommended !

Beautival

The best for drop shipping in 2021, fast delivery, friendly team on hand to answer all questions/concerns, 5 stars !!!

Peau Tendue

Excellent interface and customer service by every single contact thus far. Makes the whole process a lot easier!

Euforia Jewels

Awesome app, awesome support, super fast in sourcing & very professional in handling orders, thank you CJ for all the help and support

Delzor

My cj agent is amazing. she responds quick and took care of me quickly as well! She really understood my dilemma and made it happen. Im currently waiting for a variant to get sourced and i couldnt be more excited!

Trendy Gator

I wish I could attach a screenshot of the conversation I had with CJ's Team. He was very rude, abusive, and has no knowledge of work. Also, I am fed up asking to change my CJ's agent as my agent Estelle Zhou as She knows nothing about the work. Their website is also very buggy. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!

OverDecades

CJ really does a great job for beginner like me. All the agents that i have contacted are really friendly and willing to help me out. Thanks to CJ Dropshipping!

Brandoras

CJ is a great alternative for sourcing & selling products. Especially because you get an agent assigned from the beginning. Mine is Gina and she helps me a lot with the process. She's amazing and always there whenever I need her. Thank you & definitely recommend!

zelloshopstore

I tried to find some information about my product and could not find. Nico Zhang helps a lot with my issue, step by step explaining what shoild I do. Thank you guys for such a fantastic support

Granola Child

CJ app has been very good so far. It's not perfect but gets the job done. My current agent Susan Zhou has been very helpful in answering my questions and getting things resolved. Also one of the overnight agents Christina Chen was helpful in requesting for the correct items/ variants to be sourced. I like that I can reach out to an agent any time of day or night.

May 13, 2021