CJDropshipping

CJDropshipping

by CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

DeeTrade

Great service! They check all of my requirements and fulfill my order in time and with high professionalism and attention to the details. Highly recommended!

DODAKOU

This app is very good, cj delivery my customers very fast, i like it !
This app is very fast and simple to use

Garish Gadgets

One of the best fulfilment services out there. Easy to use, reliable and your agents respond almost instantly. Kudos to Maddox especially who has helped with a ton of my inquiries. I know I'm in good hands. Highly recommend.

theshopaura

I really like Cj, it is sooo much better then Ali Express Dropshipping, so i cant understand the 1 Star reviews. I think they are kind of fake. I just wrote in live chat with Susan (I had a very good experience with her) and I was helped within seconds. I remember even earlier at AliExpress where I had to wait days for the answer from the supplier. Those days are over now, thanks Cj!

Superitive

The customer service is absolutely the top reason why I continue to do business with CJ. Susan has handled all my requests and has even presented opportunities. I feel very comfortable that all my needs as a small business will be taken care of. It would be a mistake not to use CJ as your sourcing platform, and request SUSAN!

Chefs Blade Co.

Estella Wu is the best! She provides the best service on cjdropshipping. She quickly answers inquiries.

SparkBoon

Excellent service! CJ's sourcing is working pretty well, connecting products with your store never been easier and my CJ partner Jiessie has been very helpful. No doubt one of the best agents out there! Have no fear Jiessie is here!

hometraining-zone

I like the service from CJ, especially that you have your own agent. My partner is XIN XG and I love working with her. She does a really great job and helps me a lot with all of my inquiries.

John Ducke

Whenever I have had problems they have been available to help me. Exchanges are very easy to upgrade. I recommend Cole Chou is very effective

Healthy Livin' Solutions

Great experience working with Levin. Quick response. When I report to him about any problem, he always give solution.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62