CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

PICCK

CJ has been a great help drop shipping products, it is purely better than shipping from AliExpress. It is perfect to start off something, but once you get enough volume I recommend you get yourself a dedicated supplier. Overall CJ has been a great app and my point of contact Gina and Hugo have helped me immensely and getting a lot of my orders for fulfilled!

February 23, 2022

The Popular Flamingo

I just started using CJ a month ago, and I have to say, it has not been going well. I listed and successfully sourced a handful of products. Got many orders from my customers and was notified by my agent that half of the products were out of stock AFTER MORE THAN A WEEK of placing the order, even after they "successfully" sourced the items. Now, I have to refund hundreds of dollars to my customers. This was a problem I was trying to avoid when switching to CJ, but unfortunetely, it turned into more of a problem for my business. I had a better experience with AliExpress and Oberlo. I do not recommend CJ for dropshipping. I will now have to switch to a real sourcing agent to handle all of my orders.

February 23, 2022

Dear customer, We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. For out-of-stock issues, we will accept all suggestions and comments from you and improve our service as soon as possible. We have urged manufacturers to ship again, and at the same time, we are also looking for new suppliers to solve the shortage problem. Please be patient for a while. Thank you very much!

Zumed Shops

La página de cjdropshoping lleva días marcandome en la lista " lo sentimos no encontramos datos" Ya envié correos y no me han respondido Me gustaría saber si su página está fallando

February 22, 2022

Dear customer, if you have any questions about CJ, you could send an email to us. This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will reply to you. In addition, you could enter the chatting room to get help from your agent and she/he will fix your problem.
Feel free to consult an online agent in the chatroom: https://chat.cjdropshipping.com/?autoArtificial=1#/newChat

Gemocraft

Cristina Chen is a fantastic agent. She helped me lot's of times. Also I am very happy with CJ's service. Their delivery time is fast and they are always happy to help.

Pet Sanctum

Irene Hu is a very friendly and helpful support staff, and the products here are excellent. Highly recommend CJ Dropshipping App.

NeutralKids

Embarrassing... I have 200+ items listed on my website from CJ - with my first 20 orders from customers almost EVERY order had an out of stock item. I was told it's normal and even when I am listing items they can't ensure items are in stock....They told me the "pieces in stock" numbers on their listings were a lie. THEN some of the items customers chose for exchanges ALSO were not available!!!! They said the best way is to purchase inventory but thats not TRUE dropshipping as their business name is "CJ DROPSHIPPING" I am so frustrated and disappointed. They say there's no way to update inventory daily but when this is your literal job...they need to find a way.

February 21, 2022

Hi dear, We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number to us? We will help you check the specific reason. This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com.

DEUCES LA

Shaw Zhu is an amazing agent and always gets things done on time. Highly recommend him. They always process orders on time.

LesPetitsPlus

Very good support for setting up my store, thanks for the help Ada qiu ! i hope we gonna work a lot together

Quickstyler

Fast and good customer service. Bonnie Gu helped me with all my questions. 100 thanks to her!!!!!!!!

Aman Jewellery

TOTAL SCAM BE CAREFUL !! Be aware that all positive feedbacks here are FAKE. Before each order they send you a message asking to add a review on Shopify. THEY STOLE MY MONEY. I paid for a big order and 40 days after it was not shipped. I asked why, and they told me I had to pay 100$ additional fees. And the following day they just blocked my account and stole my money. I never got a refund and never received what I have paid for. Hopefully, I opened many chargeback with my bank and they will soon be very surprised. My advice : NEVER BUY ON CJ !!! AT SOME POINT THEY WILL STOLE YOUR MONEY. There is a very good alternative : find an agent on Alibaba. It’s less expensive with better shipping fees and delays, and Alibaba will protect your money. Don’t trust feedback there, they are all FAKE and I reported this to Shopify.

February 15, 2022

Hi dear, We are so sorry that CJ didn't give you a nice ordering experience. Could you please tell us your CJ ID and the order number to us? This is our contact way: support@cjdropshipping.com. We will help you check the specific reason.