CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1981 - 1990 of 2271 reviews

Buddies Pet Shop

CJ makes the whole process of fulfillment easy. I am lucky to be working with Park who has been incredibly helpful.

pepkoala

CJdroshipping is a one stop solution for dropshipping..
The people of CJ are very helpful and concerned.. I guess its the best alternative to Aliexpress..

Doggos-United

Vivian lin really helped me today. CJ is a good place for your questions.

They answer almost in a few minutes, but not on the peak hours this could take longer, but we understand that.

The agents are always willing to help you.

Ademopro

This is by far the best application for dropshipping. The content is exceptional!
The services offered are more than complete and the customer service is very fast. ( worldwide presence, storage possibilities, personalized packaging, very fast shipping, huge choice of delivery method ... )
For any special request you will have an answer within the hour and for price negotiations on a product at most you will have your product at a better price within 48 hours.
Agents are assigned to you to get a personalized and above all Free service!

I highly recommend it to you!

( thank you again Curry ! )

flashbike

CJ is very easy to use and we can find all the products possible. The customer service is great they respond very quickly. We are never alone. I recommend it !

ImperiumHut

The chat support especially Khloe Deng was very helpful, great service.
Would love to get the same feedback from the chat support in future.
Recommended.

flocro

I had a problem with listing products on my store and I contacted Howard on the chat, Howard was extremly helpful and was trying different things to rectify the problem and stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process. Howard had the problem rectified within 30 mins. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Gato Avenue

Good service. Both ZOEY and Nina Jin are great agents; they reply really fast and help every time I have an issue.

Depawtment

Amazing support from my agent Vicky!

The biggest reason I'm sticking with CJ over all other fulfillment apps, really always there for whatever help I need. If I could give her 10 stars I would.

Lifetime Yoga

Very great communication. My Agent Grace Li always helps me with any of my requests. I recommend