4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

October 27, 2023

I am mega happy to work together with cj dropshipping. The direct contact via WhatsApp with Rebecca Zhang is worth it. She strives to do her work with the utmost care and even longer problems are also tried to solve and i have been informed at regular intervals how the current state of the situation is. I can only recommend.

MeasureMaster
Germany
2 months using the app
November 16, 2023

I'm delighted to share my positive experience with Chandy Chen from CHDropshipping. Chandy has been exceptionally accommodating, readily answering all my questions and providing valuable insights to enhance my understanding of both the product and the overall process. Their dedication to customer support has truly made my experience enjoyable and informative. Highly recommended!

Furry Cloud Collection
United Arab Emirates
11 days using the app
October 26, 2023

Great experience with customer support! Bonnie was able to provided much needed help, right on time

DZAKO
Bulgaria
3 months using the app
October 5, 2023

Ceci has been my agent for a considerable amount of time, and I must say, her service has been exceptional. She consistently delivers quick and effective solutions to any issue that arises. What sets her apart is her genuine approach—she doesn't provide scripted responses but instead takes the time to understand the problem and find the best way to assist.

Ceci's knowledge in her role is outstanding. Whenever there's an issue with a supplier, I know I can count on her to initiate contact and secure a prompt response. She's proven time and again to be the go-to person for resolving supplier-related challenges.

The Perfect Pair
9 months using the app
November 12, 2023

Donna Li is super great in helping me clarify specifications on a product. GIVE HER A RAISE! She is very quick in response and contacting suppliers. SHE IS AMAZING!

Celestaring™
4 months using the app
November 18, 2023

Great customer support, Chloe Zhang was very helpfull with my iquiry.

HOPRDOX
Czechia
9 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Muito top, eu começando agora foi a única plataforma que me deu atenção, muito grato com atendimento do Suki Huang, sensacional

Eliastores
Brazil
About 1 hour using the app
November 25, 2023

Thanks to Bin Han. Extremely patient with my query.

Pawsfectopia
4 months using the app
November 11, 2023

Linda from customer support was very fast in replying and very helpful with my request!
Recommended 100%

Lavianova
Spain
5 months using the app
September 24, 2023

By far the best Supplier, Their customer support team is really good, and they're always there to help, Most of the time Ken helps me out with little problems, He's really helpful, By far I'm having a great experience with CJ, Only one problem I faced till now is their pricing of the products, sometimes their pricing is on higher side as compare to Aliexpress or even compare to Zendrop, Other than that everything works fine.

UniCollec