CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1971 - 1980 of 2193 reviews

modernstyle.fr

Mon agent Jenna est très gentille, elle réponds rapidement quand j'ai besoin d'aide je conseille fortement cette application.

Merci beaucoup.

Life'Hacks

Nice Dropshipping Center,Fast Delivery and Good Communications and Supports!

GoodEyebrow

Well, i've used many other apps but like this one is the best. Simple to use, they have the best customers service, fast reply and great agents. i highly recommend it.

S N V N Classics

I have a super agent !! Park does very well job with me. He's fastly available while I need him so I'm happy of service !

NOVOTRENDZ

I am using this app now. Very responsible supplier. They have very helpful customer service especially Park and Yeri. Park always responds quickly. Thank you

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your wrods. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Asana New York

reliable, great features, and really helpful in my business. i would really recommend this service. thank you

4Me&Dog

I have been using CJ for a while everything is fine. My agent Nina is doing a great job helps me to answer every question.

TheYogaFocus

Thanks to Stella for resolving my queries and handling the payment glitch for my orders. Was very patient and accommodating to my requests :)

Puratalia

I used this app for fulfillment. I like it that they are always helpful round the clock, even to dropshippers just starting out. Problems get resolved quickly.

Nina impressed me with a professional answer to difficult question on shipping. Thank you.

Homerlies

One of the operators helps me a lot when I'm facing a problem. Big thanks to Nina Jin. She is the best.

June 5, 2020