CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1971 - 1980 of 2547 reviews

CarBaby Couture

Levin Lin is an awesome service rep. !!
I recently opened a new store and he has been extremely helpful and friendly, making the process alot less nerve wracking. Good Job !

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

W_Gift

Location Malaysia

This is great, really. Love the services they offer and the fact that they allocate a personal agent as soon as you join is fantastic. I'd like to say a big thank you to my agent cawa who has been really helpful and always there...

September 24, 2020

Charmeshopee

Location Ukraine

very useful and high quality application. chat support at the highest level. answer quickly and give comprehensive answers to questions. I recommend

Sophilab

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is great, really. Love the services they offer and the fact that they allocate a personal agent as soon as you join is fantastic. I'd like to say a big thank you to my agent Betty who has been really helpful and always there to answer my questions.
They offers so many services, from product sourcing, photos & videos shooting, custom packaging, private inventory, products storage and much more.

The Snuggle Bums Store

Location India

Loved their customer service there is..so prompt and so patient and polite.and they sourced all the products I asked for very quickly.

NoreK

Location France

This application is very good and pleasant to use ! The team is very kind and reactiv when you need help.

Shaving Way

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have the chance to work with Catherine Li an amazing agent who will do everything so she could provide me all the help and assistance that I need, she is very kind, a hard worker and in top of that a professional, I really recommend to work with CJDropshipping or at least try them they know what they are doing and they exceed in it !!!

JEVI.SPORT

Time spent using app About 2 years

Fiona Xu is an excellent agent and is really very professional.
I greatly appreciate the qualities of his work in the interest of my business.
Fiona Xu responds well to the needs of the client and finds a solution to the problems.
I am very satisfied with his work.
The director of JVS AGENCY

UniQline

Location France

i work with CJ since few months now and it's a good service and also i have my personal agent that always help me

galaxielampes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I work with CJ since a couple of months and my agent Juniper is the best agent i never got before, she is amazing, very professionnal and helpful, she brings to me a very good service experience and best prices .Thank you so much dear Juniper, you are the best.