4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product range, competitive prices, and quality. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy Shopify integration, and features like product sourcing, order management, and automated fulfillment. The real-time inventory sync and customizable packaging services are also praised. A unique feature is the assignment of a personal agent to each merchant, known for their quick response and problem-solving skills. Some merchants report faster shipping times compared to other services.

January 6, 2024

me encanta la variedad de productos si no fuese por la pésima atención
de "Arlene Long" que ha desistido de ayudarme porque yo no sé inglés apreciándose la poca paciencia que le quedaba de tratar conmigo terminó por cortar de repente el chat sin poder escribirle más.
Me parece una desconsideración porque yo no se ingles y estaba con el traductor y con ella al mismo tiempo me gusta la aplicación pero me es imposible sincronizar un auto pedido que he realizado para comprobar el articulo y como se tramitan los pedidos cosa que sigo sin tener solucion

GOLPE DE GLORIA
Spain
6 days using the app
November 13, 2023

Outstanding compared to others.

Carvan Mart
5 months using the app
October 17, 2023

I cannot express enough how wonderful Cherry Xu is as a CJ Drop-shipping expert. Her dedication to her craft is unmatched, and her availability is simply unparalleled. I can message her at any time of the day or night, and she always responds in a timely, informative, and friendly manner. Not only is she highly knowledgeable about her job, but she truly cares about ensuring her clients' success. Cherry's level of dedication, expertise, and customer service is truly remarkable. I feel fortunate to have had the pleasure of working with her, and I highly recommend her to anyone seeking top-notch assistance with CJ Drop-shipping. She is a true gem and an asset to any team.

Messhall Co.
4 months using the app
November 11, 2023

appreciate your support and patience Leah! great customer service.

Superb Figure.
4 months using the app
October 24, 2023

I have been dealing with June and she is GREAT! I had an urgent question regarding an order and fulfillment, and she instantly responded which eased my anxiety massively! Thank you June, very much appreciative with your quick service and advise.

Vibrational Offerings
11 months using the app
November 14, 2023

The CJ App is great. The customer support is really good. My support executive Sini is very helpful and very prompt with responses.

Plsaché
India
3 months using the app
January 23, 2024

I am very satisfied with CJDropshipping as a store owner. Shinco Zhao is a very good agent and he always helps me with my problems. I am so thankful. They have a very good Service and nice Staff.

SCENT OF THE DAY
Germany
5 minutes using the app
November 3, 2023

I contacted customer support due to an issue with fulfilling a mixed-vendor order. Bonnie Gu initially responded and attempted to guide me through the process with the "batch update to orders" feature. However, this led to an unintended disconnection of all items in the order. The situation was made more difficult when the conversation with Bonnie was left unresolved.

Fortunately, Suki Huang stepped in and was instrumental in clarifying the confusion. Suki provided comprehensive answers to all the questions and navigated us through the correct process to isolate and address the issue with the item from the other vendor. The assistance from Suki was a stark contrast to the earlier part of the exchange, demonstrating both professionalism and a commitment to resolving customer issues.

I am grateful for Suki's intervention, which ultimately rectified the situation and allowed me to complete the order for my customer. The support provided by Suki was a redeeming aspect of the service experience.

Opulence Emporion
3 months using the app
September 27, 2023

I have been working with CJ Dropshipping for many years, and I can 100% recommend it. My agent, Alex Chen, is amazing. He has significantly helped my business and is always available to answer any questions, responding very quickly. The processing and shipping times are also excellent, and the interface is easy to navigate.

Overall, for me, CJ Dropshipping is the best platform for e-commerce and dropshipping. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable supplier. Their outstanding customer service and fast processing times set them apart from other similar companies. Thank you, Alex and the team at CJ Dropshipping!

VitaWatch
7 months using the app
October 15, 2023

I love this apps so much because of my agent @alina it is totally accurate according to my mind set because there is a good penthouse and good explaining methods in chat room the main thing is the partners and agents which are given to us they are very helpful and friendly there answer everything and when you don't success so it is only your mistake but the full support is available from CJ and there agents

Melva Mart