Reviews (8,287)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

November 30, 2023

Fast, nice and very helpful customer support, especially from Zoey Zheng. Always get the answer to my questions in a few minutes. Also very good user interface, many good products and goo prices.

pplace
Austria
Over 1 year using the app
January 15, 2024

Customer Support is AMAZING! I reach out to them and they reply within 2-3 minutes. Great for dropshipping, I recommend it!!!

Prestige Clothing
2 months using the app
January 11, 2024

Thanks to my personal agent who is always available for any question
Ashely Wu

SUNSHINE.124
Israel
About 1 year using the app
December 16, 2023

CjDropshipping has helped me tremendously in setting up my first dropshipping site. I didn't have much problems with setting up my store and business but I did have problems with finding a good product to sell. Kaycee Chen has helped me out with a lot of things regarding the products. She is my designated mentor from CjDropshipping and it is really easy to contact her and responds very quickly. She has helped me with a lot of things like product customization and refunding orders. At first I had doubts if I was doing things the right way but with Kaycee I know that I can double check anything I do to see if it's right.

Aluria Jewelry
Netherlands
2 months using the app
February 20, 2024

Rami Wu was fast and efficient for my sourcing requests! I recommend

Gem Doodle
France
28 days using the app
November 30, 2023

My hard work is slowly but surely paying off since I can work with my new agent Loker Wang. His help was a huge improvement and he is going the extra mile for my business. Thanks a lot for the outstanding service.

TrendBay
Belgium
10 months using the app
January 21, 2024

They have good products ,great for dropshipping and agent see is so much help she actually answers your questions and helps you on the products,she is polite and a fun agent to work with.

Trending tech
26 days using the app
December 23, 2023

Chatted with Agent Chandy Chen. She knows exactly the information I am asking for. I understand English is not their first language, every agent tried their best and 80% of the time, I have to repeat to get my message across. I hope every agent is like Chandy.

Gadget Accessories Shop
Singapore
5 months using the app
Edited April 24, 2024

Raymond, "Rami Wu" my Agent helping me on opening my selling shop online.
Very kind and helpful!

TechTrendy Shop
Italy
3 months using the app
January 11, 2024

Working with Miya has been an absolute delight! Her responsiveness and getting ability to get the job done has made the entire experience exceptionally smooth. I highly recommend Miya for her efficiency and amazing service – an absolute pleasure to collaborate with!

Lovelle