CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1961 - 1970 of 2178 reviews

Asana New York

reliable, great features, and really helpful in my business. i would really recommend this service. thank you

June 8, 2020

Thank you for your wrods. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

4Me&Dog

I have been using CJ for a while everything is fine. My agent Nina is doing a great job helps me to answer every question.

TheYogaFocus

Thanks to Stella for resolving my queries and handling the payment glitch for my orders. Was very patient and accommodating to my requests :)

Puratalia

I used this app for fulfillment. I like it that they are always helpful round the clock, even to dropshippers just starting out. Problems get resolved quickly.

Nina impressed me with a professional answer to difficult question on shipping. Thank you.

Homerlies

One of the operators helps me a lot when I'm facing a problem. Big thanks to Nina Jin. She is the best.

June 5, 2020

Flow Lifestyle

Great app with amazing customer service. Zoey has been very helpful and was able to respond to all my questions promptly.

mysaskin

Excellent customer service! Stella was very prompt in her replies and helping me out tremendously by talking to the supplier, giving me ideas and alternatives. Very pleasant first experience.

The Grand Warehouse

CJ has a very good interface, the support is fast, and the agent Simon is available, fast and gives good informations.

Sweatfit.nl

Great app and very useful for sourcing. Fast communication and very helpful agent which will help you with all your questions. In my case, Stella which helps me everyday with my questions!

Generic247

I used the app to help me with shipping flow and inventory. Overall the customers service is outstanding. So far, so good. But overall I am satisfied. A special thanks to the customer service team and Bianca at CJ.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️