4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

February 7, 2024

CJdropshipping provides great service in this business. The platform is easy to use and the products are good. The private inventory is a great idea and the service provides by the agents is amazing specially my agent "Aoki" she is very friendly and she helped me solve some issues with professionality.

MIROMARKET
Egypt
February 20, 2024

Thank you yoyo for your service and guidance I have had doubts, and whenever I have needed help, Customer Support has been straightforward, clear, and very helpful.

sdarstore
Pakistan
August 1, 2023

Great Experience with Cj as supplier.
It is more than one year that I am using their service and I can see a fast and important upgrade in their service and support. Their are growing fast and the Web platform is on the cutting edge
The main component of this relationship of success is the great and constant support of my Agent Fiona, she is fast, always present and capable of always finding a solution. We can't have our business without this strong relationship. Thanks to be part of our business.

Foscarini Hub
About 1 month using the app
August 13, 2023

The Customer Support Service was really nice, fast and comprehensive. Sita Cui could answer every question about the product and i didnt have to wait hours. There were no problems at all. I would recommend her.

Lupina
Germany
13 days using the app
February 20, 2024

Wonderful Journey with Cj as Our Provider.

For over two years now, I've been utilizing Cj's services and have witnessed a rapid and significant enhancement in both their service quality and customer support. They're evolving quickly, and their web platform is exceptionally advanced and innovative.

The cornerstone of this thriving partnership is the outstanding and unwavering assistance from my agent, Skye. Her promptness, constant availability, and ability to consistently devise solutions are remarkable. Our business couldn't thrive without this robust bond. Deeply grateful for her contribution to our business's success.

Silvoire
October 20, 2023

Bin Han is the best. thank you

Sclipire
Egypt
1 day using the app
February 6, 2024

use them for all my dropshipping stores and the customer service is always on point!
Highly recommend!!

NovaLaze
Edited November 29, 2023

Skye still very helpful to us. As always even day off she's help me a lot! :)

HairyAgain
11 months using the app
February 16, 2024

Really fast response from operator. For me, they were always there when I needed help. Any recommendation.

Milhome
Serbia
July 27, 2023

Customer service is really great. I just discussed the shipping rates and delivery times for the products that I were to order, and Niky's response was very fast. Also Niky explained about CJ fulfillment process when I struggle to launch first product. whenever I have question for dropshipping, I was able to ask to Niky without worries. she was always there to help me. I'm so happy with CJ Dropshipping experience so far.

Classential