CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 25, 2020

I believe Cj has changed dropshipping for ever providing Amazing services such as faster shipping, better prices and the possibility to turn the products you sell to a branded business. 24/7 support plus personal agent to help you in your first steps providing better prices, solving inquiries and more. My agent is Jenna Zhu, which is a great professional. I would really suggest it, Thank you CJ!

Janus&Co
Time spent using app: About 2 months
CJDropshipping replied December 27, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

December 25, 2020

Very good application, very happy to be able to work with them. Very available all the time and professional
I recommend to all

AX-Fit
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
CJDropshipping replied December 27, 2020

December 25, 2020

CJ is certainly the best Dropshipping app I have ever used. Moreover, I'm very satisfied with their customer service, especially from Jenna Zhu who is efficient, professional, quick and supportive. Hope we can work together.

picks4kitchen
Time spent using app: About 2 months

December 24, 2020

Good i Love the work with. The Support is Good. Good quality and fast Reaction to any Problem. Greets from Germany

Shecase
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months

Edited December 24, 2020

I am so disappointed with CJ dropshipping! Because they never keep customer's winner product information as private! As mentioned in earlier, I requested they keep all of my product sourced privately but they always open to public! All my effort was stolen by other competitors! After I place the order, they told me after TWO WEEKS that the items is out of stock! There is no reason they realize the product out of stock AFTER TWO WEEKS! Because of that, I received tons of disputes from my customers and this issue make me lost a lot of money and also customers! I really dissapointed!

cutest
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 months
CJDropshipping replied January 4, 2021

Hi, we are sorry for your bad experience. If you have any problems, please contact your agent or send an email to us. Email: support@cjdropshipping.com We'll try our best to help solve your problems. Have a nice day!

December 24, 2020

Je remercie mon agent yeri qui est très à l'écoute et disponile pour me renseigner merci yeri . je recommande aussi cjdropshipping pour l'instant de mon côté aucun problème à relever .

Hearea
France
Time spent using app: 8 months

Edited December 24, 2020

CJDropshipping is an user friendly app for me. Most importantly, I'm very satisfied with their customer service, especially from Skye Zhu and Danny Xiang who are efficient, professional and supportive. I hope CJ and the team will keep this up. Hope we can work together for long term.

Cats Generation
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months

December 24, 2020

Cj's is undoubtedly one of the best Dropshipping app, they have the entire value chain integrated, "just to crush it", my agent YERI has made my experience highly recommended.

gratfy
Chile
Time spent using app: 2 months

December 24, 2020

I use CJ for fulfillment some super quality products at best prices and not only the support they have it's just beyond expectations amazing. Crystal helps me always with any Q i might have. Be sure that youll get the best support from them.

Morpheus Box
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 7 months

December 24, 2020

I have used this app on several stores and I have no complaints. With a previous store, CJ helped me scale and I eventually sold the store on exchange to a buyer that is still enjoying CJ's awesome services. My agent Jack is by far the most helpful ad supportive person I have ever worked with. Thanks for always being ready to help and offer guidance when I need it. You make my ecommerce journey better. Very happy to be a part of the CJ family!

Effective Breastfeeding