CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1951 - 1960 of 2180 reviews

Passion Chien

I have been using CJ Dropshipping for a good month and I am very pleased with their service. Always ready to meet my needs, the agents are always available and friendly. I highly recommend CJ dropshipping!

GezondPostuur.nl

Great service, quick communication and last but not least, good prices! I definitely recommend dropshipping this way.

Cookingtrends.nl

Great and fast service and fast sourcing. Also good delivery time to my customers in The Netherlands and Belgium.

Elitekitchen

I had an issue with the tracking order and my personal agent Susan helped me out within 5 mins. Also the soucing requests are processed quickly.

Japan at Home

The app is really the best and essential for effective dropshipping !
As for customer service, I have rarely seen one like this: Always very fast and kind. Special thanks to Bianca for her responsiveness!

Qathee

I had some problems with processing my order and contacted support which was awesome and the response time was fast.

June 9, 2020

Barmatque

The best customer service as I experienced so far. Very fast and helpful! All of the agents speak English very well and are willing to help. Especially my personal agent Stella. She is so helpful, kind and friendly. I would definitely recommend move out from Aliexpress and start using CJ Dropshipping.

modernstyle.fr

Mon agent Jenna est très gentille, elle réponds rapidement quand j'ai besoin d'aide je conseille fortement cette application.

Merci beaucoup.

Life'Hacks

Nice Dropshipping Center,Fast Delivery and Good Communications and Supports!

GoodEyebrow

Well, i've used many other apps but like this one is the best. Simple to use, they have the best customers service, fast reply and great agents. i highly recommend it.