CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 21, 2020

I am very happy with CJ Dropshipping. My agent Frank is first class. The cooperation works great. 100%

pomidora.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
CJDropshipping replied December 22, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Edited August 29, 2021

Love using CJdropshipping! Fiona is my agent and she responds super quick and always tries her best to fulfil my requests . Other agents that helped me alot is Christina Chen and Nico Zhang who came to my help so quickly within minutes in the help chat in the CJ platform

myneonpets
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

December 21, 2020

The app is not perfect and as user-friendly compared to other platforms. But it was complemented by their superb customer support, even as a new client they won't discriminate. Special thanks to my customer relations manager Lori Wu who's been assisting me with my queries. She made the integration process much easier.

PAEGA
Philippines

Edited December 21, 2020

I am very satisfied about the cj service. My agent Jarvan are very friendly, i can contact him when i need and him response very quickly all the time.

L'officina del neon
Italy

December 21, 2020

I recommend Kiko Xu is very attentive and kind. He helps me a lot to manage my orders! I recommend. Thank you :)

Brasafe
Time spent using app: 3 months

December 21, 2020

CjDropshipping is a good ecom platform, whether buying for ourselves or selling to customers by connecting to our shopify store. There are fast to make sourcing, and fast to respond to our questions and request (especially my agent, Vincy).
However, the shipping and delivery time may be long sometimes.

Azento-fr

December 21, 2020

Very Good application, I'm using it for my store. Simple to use and sync with my store. Howard Huang my agent, is always available to answer my questions and to help me to solve my issues, thanks. I recommended it

fantasylamp
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

December 21, 2020

Been using CJ for about 6 months, Ayden’s my agent and he’s super helpful and responds really quick whenever I need help with anything

MySparkleTeeth
Time spent using app: 5 months

December 21, 2020

The CJ folks are helpful and responsive. Kudos to Cole my consultant! He informed me of a better shipping option :)

Handy Tire Pump
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months

Edited December 19, 2020

my customer service agent is Helen Li , she is wonderful. very patient with all my questions. , and sort out my problem fast. CJ is also an excellent platform that put drop shippers at ease.

SoulBody&Mind