CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1951 - 1960 of 2428 reviews

Melori Paris

Location France

I have been using CJ for a few months and am very satisfied. Sales are very easy. My personal agent, Alisa is very professional and always there to help me.

August 20, 2020

ByOne™

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've been using the app for a while now. So far everything is going well. I can recommend everyone to ask about agent Yeri. Then you're sure you'll be helped. She'll take a lot of work off your hands and make sure everything's on the right track.

August 20, 2020

Chooseforya

Really appreciate the support from my personal agent Janet. She's so patient and helpful! Thank you so much

August 19, 2020

Bébé Mukie

Location France

I used this app help me to run my store and when I have any question, I ask to my personal agent Khloe. She's really kind and helpful. She always takes the time to understand what I'm really looking for and she's listening and try her best to accommodate my request.
Just thank you to making us evolve!

Kenza Taylor

Location Belgium

Perfect support, my personal agent Cassiel was very helpful. I had a problem for the packaging of my product, together for several days we looked for solutions.Very available. Thank you so much.

KookaHair

Location France

This app is a really great app. The support is very responsive and attentive. CJ Dropshipping boosted my store by 500%.

Wowow Wax

CJ Dropshipping is a great app. 24/7 support with friendly customer service agents. They will help you thru with every needs and requests to get your orders done.

Verve Elite

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using CJ for a while. CJ is an amazing platform with customer centred service. Highly recommend. We are listing all the products from cj and Thanks to our agent Sharon for your great ongoing support.

H2O Infused Fitness

Way more professional than Aliexpress and Oberlo. This app allows you to do anything from sourcing your desired products to requesting product photography. Great tool. And if you need any help, you have a dedicated agent dedicated to help you with every aspect on your CJ journey.

August 17, 2020

ArthroHelp

Location Morocco

Perfect, customer service is serving you like a charm, shipping times are great, feedback score of my facebook page went from 2.5 to 4, head some bad reviews about them but for real i haven't experienced any problem working with CJ

August 17, 2020