CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1941 - 1950 of 2174 reviews

Chastity Cages Co

The app is good at linking through to your CJ account and pulling your products through. The service over there is very good too with a large team at your disposal and your agent (Nina for me) being a great go-between to help you with sourcing etc.

June 13, 2020

Mommyglowing

I am using this app and my ECOM game has leveled up thanks to Katrina my agent she is always replying and helping me out

June 13, 2020

Shopbeep

I would like to compliment my Private Agent, Blandine Wang. She is extremely polite, helpful and professional! Responds very promptly! Unlike other dropshipping agents that I have used before. Thank you Blandine!

June 11, 2020

Safessential

Bye bye Aliexpress, Hello CJ dropshipping !

it's the best platform for dropshipping. Very easy to use!
I have a personal agent and this is by far the best! (Blandine Wang) she helped me on a lot of things, she works very well and very good at listening!
The site is very easy to use!
I highly recommend it!

June 11, 2020

Passion Chien

I have been using CJ Dropshipping for a good month and I am very pleased with their service. Always ready to meet my needs, the agents are always available and friendly. I highly recommend CJ dropshipping!

GezondPostuur.nl

Great service, quick communication and last but not least, good prices! I definitely recommend dropshipping this way.

Cookingtrends.nl

Great and fast service and fast sourcing. Also good delivery time to my customers in The Netherlands and Belgium.

Elitekitchen

I had an issue with the tracking order and my personal agent Susan helped me out within 5 mins. Also the soucing requests are processed quickly.

Japan at Home

The app is really the best and essential for effective dropshipping !
As for customer service, I have rarely seen one like this: Always very fast and kind. Special thanks to Bianca for her responsiveness!

Qathee

I had some problems with processing my order and contacted support which was awesome and the response time was fast.

June 9, 2020