4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

August 6, 2023

IThe site exceeds expectations, user-friendly with good-quality products. Katy Wang's assistance stands out - prompt solutions and real-time support at any time .

Highly recommend this platform for great products, user-friendly interface, and excellent service.

Kudos to the team, especially Katy Wang!

Best,

Opongo
Germany
3 months using the app
February 19, 2024

Chandy Chen was really helpful. Looking forward to doing business with you. Amazing customer service.

CarBrickZ
July 1, 2023

I am absolutely delighted with the service Grant has given me. From start to finish everything went smoothly and professionally and I have nothing but praise and appreciation for his outstanding performance.
Grant was not only extremely professional, but also extremely friendly and approachable.
A clear 5-star rating for Grant!

SILVOX
Switzerland
11 months using the app
July 18, 2023

It's a bit of a learning curve setting everything up but overall my experience so far has been very good. Customer service is also fast and my agent Bin Han has answered all my questions pretty much immediately. I also ordered a variety of items to check on the shipping/processing times, and they were within their estimated range. They were packaged well and came without the shipping prices/receipt which is what you'd need for drop shipping. Just a few other things to mention...
- I have not tried other drop shipping providers and my site is not live at the time of writing this.
- The product prices when you buy directly on the CJ site are in USD and you don't see that on the checkout and the invoice doesn't mention it either. (only figured that out after looking at the price difference on my bank statement. I live in Canada)
- Check multiple sources on google (reverse image search) for product reviews before listing them to ensure the quality. There is a place for people to leave reviews on the CJ site, but for less popular products there are sometimes few to none.

My Store
27 days using the app
September 15, 2023

I had an issue with orders synching and Luria Xie was very helpful in helping me solve the issue! Thank you!

The Artizan Shoppe
22 days using the app
February 25, 2024

CJDropshipping is one of the best dropshipping app. We are using VIP program and our agent is Mango. She is A+ and pretty much resolves all the issues on same day. I would give 10 stars to CJ.

Olley Danmark
February 24, 2024

Hello the Custom Service here from Miss Karen Jiang is excellent, i put the wrong delivery adress, and they fix it right away. Thx Miss Jiang

Heavenly
Switzerland
February 16, 2024

CJ Dropshipping has been great, and Bonnie significantly enhanced my experience. Her assistance was invaluable, providing me with exceptional support and ensuring that I understood all necessary steps. With CJ's user-friendly platform, wide selection of products and Bonnie's guidance, navigating the dropshipping process has been a breeze. I highly recommend utilizing CJ Dropshipping.

Driftless store
Seychelles
February 8, 2024

Whalen Zhu is always helpful and always helped me to solve the problems I faced with CJ. I truly appreciate his hard work and I am very grateful that CJdropshipping has such a professional person in their team.

KAMELYAR
Edited October 5, 2023

An excellent platform for finding good products and very good customer service.Thank you Eugenia Deng for your excellent explanation and service.

TheFootWay