CJdropshipping

You Sell - We source and ship for you!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1941 - 1950 of 2554 reviews

Cuisine-Lab

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

i used this app to help me do a lot of sales and ship in fastest time. Thanks to assistance service, they found many solutions with me to improve marketing of some products

September 28, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Peachy Cheeks Official

Location United Arab Emirates

I am impressed with the customer support I got from my agent Curry. He is very professional, responsive and helpful. As I am very new to CJ dropping, many things I didn't know, he's been guiding me patiently from the beginning to get everything set up and running for my store. Highly appreciate his support and kindness. Also, the ongoing support I got from him is amazing, always help me whenever I need it. Big Thanks to Curry. And High recommend

style-d-nation

great Customer service they are right on point overtime you chat with solve problems ASAP and my agents is absolutely Amazing

Thoppy

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really love CJDropshipping, they have a lot good products and their service is amazing! If they dont have a product yet, you can fill in a request easy, and CJDropshipping will get the products very fast, takes 1-2 days. Their support is AMAZING as well, they speak very well English, they are very professional and they work very hard to help the customers (dropshippers like us). SPECIAL THANKS to Hedy: her help and response is very good! She speaks very well English as well, and she is very kind and professional. Communicative skill is very good. And I'm very happy that she gives me very good support via Skype and even in the evening and weekends! Also special thanks to Sharon Zhan! She is very kind and very skilled! Special thanks to Danny Xiang from support team as well! Got so many questions for him, and he answered them all perfectly. He is very professional,has good patience, good knowledge and he is very kind.
Overall, I'm very happy to work with CJDropshipping!

trendZpot

Location Netherlands

It is so nice to work with an agent (William Wei). Quick response and helpfull tips! It's an absolute plus. Very easy sourcing using the chrome extention.

Mylunchbox

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I wanted to thank Vicky wang for her excellent work. She is a great agent, dedicated,attentive and always ready to help you. I can only emphasize her excellent work throughout our collaboration. Thanks again for everything.

HEY PETSY.

Location Germany

Great experience overall! Catherine is our agent and has been very helpful and reachable at all times for all the questions we had when setting CJ up. Happy to work with CJ! Thanks a lot Catherine! Great communication is hard to find :)

warmysmile

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Thank you for this app, I don't use Ali expressed anymore when I found cjdropshipping, fast shipping, and good prices, the best thing I need

Boite Montre

Location France

Very useful App, i make bulk orders on CJ website, and tracking numbers come automatically on Shopify ! Good service

The Power Digger™

Location Spain

Great to work with, very helpful and great prices.
I will recommend to everyone.
Their staff is great too.