CJdropshipping

You Sell - We source and ship for you!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1931 - 1940 of 2557 reviews

Eleven&You

Location Argentina

Increible la atencion recibida por cada uno de los agentes, siempre solucionando cualquier asunto interno y externo de Cj. Buenos productos. Me gustaria un poco mejor la rapidez de envios, pero se que es solo porque es Argentina y hay muchas trabas en los envios.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Zein Express

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'am using this app and I feel satisfied with these suppliers specially Hellen where it is always beside you and give you all information's that you need for succeed...Thanks Cj, thanks Hellen

PHYSQ

I am very happy I decided to use CJ Dropshipping for my ecomm business. Super happy with my agent, Bonnie, who helped me from the start until now! I cannot thank her enough! Superb customer service! This will be very handy for your business, if ever you come across some problems. I also like their platform, very convenient to automate with shopify! Lastly, their shipping services is very competitive, and they have a USA warehouse which is good! You will never go wrong with CJ Dropshipping!

virginiascotts

I use CJ for a while is a good platform. Also, my agent Betty is very helpful and attentive whenever I have a question she answers it 5 stars.

HypePortrait

I used CJ to help me source product and dropship. It is a great time saver. I love it and would recommend it to anyone who is serious about their dropshipping business.

Pop Up Life

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Absolutely fantastic. Great service. Highly recommend this app for fulfillment if you are dropshipping.

Anodle

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is an amazing app I ever use. Fast shipping and reduce my dispute rate up to 80%. Highly recommend

VERVE IVY

Location Australia

I have been using CJ for a while. Cj is a amazing platform with customer centered service. Thanks to our agent Sharon for great ongoing support.

Redcodeshopp

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been doing dropshipping for a short time but one of the things that has motivated me to continue working with this system is the support of an agent that the company assigns you to be able to see the follow-ups and pending with your orders, my agent always supports me and is at pending what I need, she gives me support and this is very important, other companies do not have that support and when you have a problem you don't know who to turn to. My agent is called Bianca and I am happy to work with her. Thank you Vanessa, you are the best

Tolledo

Location Netherlands

I am using CJ for a while now and I am very happy with it. They send product faster than Aliexpress and it is also cheaper. You get a personal agent for al of your questions.