4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

December 26, 2023

Was helpful and explained what I needed to very well! Also very patient

Wags & Whiskers
26 days using the app
December 12, 2023

Thanks to Alan who helped me well and answer fast.

Massea
France
7 months using the app
December 1, 2023

I found some of the best products and helping me build up my store into good one.

LuxeFusion Emporium
Bangladesh
About 2 months using the app
December 19, 2023

I had a great experience collaborating with Chandy Chen at CJdropshipping. Their professionalism and excellent communication made the process smooth and efficient. Chandy's dedication to customer service exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend for a reliable partnership.

Ordelo
Netherlands
13 days using the app
April 1, 2024

J utilise depuis quelques jours depuis ma création de boutique CJ dropshipping et je suis très satisfaite de l'aide que m apporte "Zoey" mon agent aujourd'hui elle a été encore exceptionnelle

Paloma Boutique

Cado4Me
Belgium
3 months using the app
December 24, 2023

Great help from Rami Wu, thank you very much, you always do a great job!

Gyro
Hong Kong SAR
13 days using the app
December 1, 2023

Everythings great so far, my agent(Tab Zhao)
is Coprative always there for my help. My experience with CJ and its services is good. I recommend

Quixotic
Pakistan
7 months using the app
November 5, 2023

I would be happy to help you write a review for a helpful and kind CJdropshipping agent in English. Here's a review you can use:

"I had the pleasure of working with Livinia a CJdropshipping agent who went above and beyond to assist me. Their kindness and willingness to help were truly exceptional. They made the entire process smooth and efficient. I highly recommend their services and look forward to working with them again in the future."

Sassouvicky
8 months using the app
December 18, 2023

Very slow delivery. I have two customers still waiting for their items from Nov. 25, 2023. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!! My Shopify Store is going to go down with the amount of time it takes to ship and deliver to my customers. Thinking of dropping CJ for my store.

onestopomnishop