4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

November 2, 2023

Dropshipping can sometimes tricky sometimes, but luckily CJDdropshipping and his team are here to make it easier. I had very good support today with Janet helping me improve my service on shopify.

Holdnsecure
2 months using the app
Edited April 3, 2024

I am very happy with CJ and especially with my agent Ashley Wu. She is always there for me to anwser my questions and to provide me with repsonses and solutions. She is a very engaged agent. i'm very happy that she is my agent and that i can count on her. Always happy to work with cj and with ashley wu

Gymdrop
Switzerland
6 months using the app
Edited January 29, 2024

Professional Service. Got instant help from Estelle. She always fast and helpful.

ELEVA
Switzerland
12 months using the app
December 7, 2023

Cristina Chen Cristina Chen is very competent and solved my problem quickly and professionally.
I recommend her

Animalia Market
France
27 days using the app
Edited December 29, 2023

Hi I would like to say this app is great. Their agents are fantastic especially the one that helps me The agents name kribee . Service incredible.Love you CJDROPSHIPPING.

Dream store
South Africa
3 months using the app
November 2, 2023

My Personal Agent Kris has done a great job helping me start up my business, she always responds on time, ensures she solves the problems, and is always there to help. Overall great customer service and a great help

Luxute
About 1 month using the app
November 25, 2023

I have connected this to my store and have had amazing support from my agent BringZhong. Thank you for answering all my questions!

Blazin' Grill
Hong Kong SAR
14 days using the app
November 1, 2023

Im new to this whole system so I do have a couple question and Leah was an amazing help and quick and clear to reply and more than happy to assist me!

Chrome Jewlery
4 months using the app
December 1, 2023

Many thanks to Irena for her support. Great service

Bebebu Baby Store
Italy
About 1 month using the app
October 20, 2023

CJ is, in my opinion, the best supplier there is in dropshipping. The product selection is huge, but above all, the customer service is outstanding.
My personal agent Jiaming really does a first class job. Always available, offers quick response times and is always eager to help me out, which I really appreciate.

MogaPlus