CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1921 - 1930 of 2259 reviews

babies-mall.shop

I just found this dropshipping service, it was a great news
I was exploring a little lost and I request help and a great cust rep start to chat with me and guide me
this is very valuable for me, I definitely will start to work with them.

July 14, 2020

Woodpecker UK

The best app so far for sourcing and fulfilling orders. Live chat available and good support from agents. Highly recommended

July 14, 2020

Popcover

Great support, a lot of pruduct, and special offers and section to help you to choice your dropshipping product. Great

July 13, 2020

Diversity Socks

I love this app, you actually get to speak to real people who did everything to help me bring my ideas to life, from dropshipping to packaging to help in setting up the app and orders. Thanks you!

July 13, 2020

My lifedime

Just started using CJdropshipping to source my products and connect all my orders to ship them to my costumers with getting them automatically fulfilled by CJ, the process is easy you get a lot of support from your agent and others all the time, i also liked processing and shipping times in the current situation, would highly recommend it

Under 69 🏋️

I got good support from Howard. He helped me to import 1st product from CJ App. I appreciate. Thank you Howard Huang.

Allkofy

Great website and services, you will get you personal Agent, my agent Ayden.Y helps me with every question/issue I've had. Easy to synchronize and ship your orders. I recommend !

Timeless Grove

Howard was a cj agent who helped me so much. I really appriciate his help and he answered every question i had swiftly and provided me a lot of good information i asked of him. Customer service was excellent

ZENTHERAPY

Bon fournisseur, idéal pour le Dropshipping avec des délais de livraisons rapide.

Papattes d'Amour

+ : Thanks to CJ, I can answer to the needs of my clients. CJ make videos to help us with the different process and steps to to understand how the platform works, it's advantageous..
++ : But the most precious help comes from the agent with whom we interact directly.
Nina is really helpfull, she answer quickly to our ask and give all the needed details.
- : The delivery delay are still long but Ii'm sure it's because of the pandemic.