CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
CJDropshipping
4.7
July 2, 2021

CJDROPSHIPPING has amazing customer service. I get prompt solutions every time of any related issue. I am very happy today with the customer service "Angelina Zheng (my agent)" & "June Chen", they are such nice people who helped me today as a team. I wish I could rate them above 5 stars because they deserve more than that. I would recommend cjdropshipping service to everyone. Highly recommended !!!

Stylish Media Ltd
Time spent using app: 3 months

July 2, 2021

The customer service in CjDropshipping is perfect. After a few minutes they answer you, and if they have to give you some update they give it without forgetting about you.

NotOnlyCover
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month

July 2, 2021

So Far i have confidence in Using CJDropshipping for Fast Shipping and great platform. Awesome customer chat support, thank you to Vanessa Ding for the quick response to my request.

Bikepacking Hub
Philippines
Time spent using app: 9 months

July 2, 2021

It's been working great. Once you have a good game plan and know what you trying to achieve CJ can help you get there. My personal agent Shicharl is very helpful and really helps to have an agent who will respond and action all concerns.

RedTag Hub
Time spent using app: About 2 years

July 1, 2021

So far the app and website is very useful for my dropshipping business, the customer support is amazing and very friendly. People like Sophia Xue and many more help you until your problem is solved, would highly recommend for someone starting out like I am.

AGB Lighting