CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1911 - 1920 of 2259 reviews

WhiteVoron

Excellent work of Yeri with CJdropshipping, very fast and high-quality work, answers all the necessary questions, helps to manage orders when necessary, explains very clearly, and helps to connect new products to my store.

Secret Instant Lift

the best support I could have, thank you very much Khloe Deng and all her colleagues who advised me

Condsy

CJDropshipping does a good job shipping and processing my orders especially my agent Skye makes a awesome job if there's a problem she solves it fast.

Blink194

CJDropshipping is the best agent services, and Frank Shi is just amazing, He is very professional. Thank you again

pinkpassionskin

CJDropshipping is the best agent services, and Predator xu is just amazing , she is very confortable and professional, and she find best prices from suppliers. Thank you again

Liftsi

love the customer service they are online 24/7 everytime i have question in mind someone is there for me .

ThePretty.me

My Agent Vivi is so helpful. Working with me through these corona times to solve major problems like shipping time. Thank CJ and Thanks Vivi for your support so far.

Kiiwi Shop

Love the customer service. From Joyce to Cole, both have been very fast in responding to me and very helpful as well.

MINAMES WORLD

Je viens de découvrir cette application et j'en suis ravie ! JC Dropshipping facilite vraiment beaucoup de choses. On a tout sur place. Son service d'agent personnel est au Top et mon agent Brenda est vraiment très réactive et serviable ! C'est incroyablement bien ! À utiliser à 100%

Mixeyo

Very good customer support. Agent Perry is always there to answer my questions and resolve my issues quickly . thank you so much