4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

February 17, 2024

I was unable to login my CJ account due to MFA verification, because I was put MFA verification then uninstall application. But Mr. Yoyo helped me a lot and resolve this issue. I have login account successful now.

Jurer
Saudi Arabia
July 1, 2023

Truly great support, especially by Mandy. I made a mistake by connecting the wrong product to my store, resulting in a lot of wrong orders being paid for. However, I was instantly refunded, and Mandy made sure that my orders were corrected. I really appreciated her efforts, and I will definitely continue using the platform.

ManyCuddles
Belgium
10 months using the app
February 17, 2024

I chatted with Sena Yang, who was friendly, helpful and quick. She answered a product question for me and informed me how they could look for another item for me. happy with the chat experience.

AnythingArthritis.com
July 19, 2023

CJ Dropshipping is by far the best app for fast shipping, quality products and great customer service. They assign you a personal customer service agent you can always count on. My agent Cherry Xu is always there to help with any issues or concerns that arise. I would highly recommend this app for anyone getting into drop shipping.

Trendociti
7 months using the app
February 7, 2024

Alexis Wong helped me in all the ways to configure, fullfill and resolve me all my questions with CJ, They provide a perfect service for your shop and your business, for sure i recommend him.

Mixfy
Andorra
Edited September 17, 2023

I am just a beginner for this e-commerce business and would like to try cjdropshipping for my product to sell, I need a lot of information and help to understand how this dropshipping works, Sky Liu and Connie Jin, are really helpful. They help me to solve my problem. Thank you.
Whenever I have an issue about product, my personal agent, Sky Liu, is always there to help me. Thank you Sky Liu.

Today, I have an issue for fulfilling my customer's order from my shopify store, and the support team, Box Chen is helping me patiently. I feel so good when you know that you are in a good hand. Thank you for your help and support.

Precious Paws Gear
About 2 months using the app
August 12, 2023

Arlene is a really good agent. She handles all my problems. I recommend to have a agent as her. J had lots of problems since I am new they explain it on a simple way.

Pawi&Pari
5 months using the app
February 22, 2024

Great help, and have had great help and care with orders and disputes with my private agent Yana. Waiting time on anything I have brought to her attention has been a dream. Thanks again and always, Yana!

Out & Back co
July 4, 2023

This app has been very helpful to me as it provides a wide range of products and features. It is not perfect and things do go wrong from time to time but it almost always gets resolved and one of the main reasons for that is the continued help and support of my agent Whalen. He's helped me sort out issues and get the information I need to continue sales and grow my business

HeatTek
3 months using the app
August 6, 2023

IThe site exceeds expectations, user-friendly with good-quality products. Katy Wang's assistance stands out - prompt solutions and real-time support at any time .

Highly recommend this platform for great products, user-friendly interface, and excellent service.

Kudos to the team, especially Katy Wang!

Best,