CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 3, 2021

Really good service from CJ Dropshipping - automatic connection to the store and they do quality control prior to sending the orders which is to a great benefit to my business. All of their customer service agents are so helpful. the last person that assisted me was Sylvia Wang and resolved my queries promptly and to my satisfaction. Very happy with them.

HOME AND ABOUT
CJDropshipping replied January 4, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

January 2, 2021

Excellent customer service, Fiona Xu. Professional, timely, straight to the point. My problem was resolved in a timely manner, and the customer service agent checked back to insure I was satisfied with the resolution.

timesandjewelry.com
Time spent using app: About 1 year

January 2, 2021

Acceptable shipping times, decent pricing, and so much support given along the way. My agent Jack has been nothing less than helpful. Definitely recommend!

EasyPeasy Deals

January 1, 2021

The best Dropshipping option I have found so far!! And it’s FREE, as it should be!! Product pricing is very competitive, shipping is quick, and my account rep Roger Lou is so helpful!!

Inspired - A Gift Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 months

January 1, 2021

I have been using CjDropShipping since day 1 and they have been very helpful and supportive. Our agent Angelia is doing an amazing job, super fast communication and resolutions for all queries.

Shopenzer
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

January 1, 2021

I am still fairly new to using CJ Dropshipping for all of my dropshipping needs and I must say that so far, I am really enjoying my experience using this app and company. They are very convenient and have succeeded at creating a sort of one-stop shop for dropshippers. I have been able to provide branded packaging to my customers, which makes the overall look and appeal of my store even better. Also, they give you your own personal agent. I have been working closely with Khloe Zheng who has been very helpful at getting my questions answered, as well making sure that all of my business needs are met. When a sample of my custom branded product packaging was available she sent me an image, so that I could approve it before moving forward with the rest of the production process, which I appreciated because she made sure that I was satisfied with the packaging first. It ended up being a very worthwhile investment. All in all, this is a great app and makes the life of any entrepreneur working in the ecom space, much easier. I highly recommend! And thank you Khloe for all that you do!

The Necklace Shop
Time spent using app: 3 months

January 1, 2021

Thank you from the heart, Danny Xiang, someone who is considerate and responsive. thanks for your quick reply. I will not do without you.

stately jewels
Time spent using app: 9 months

January 1, 2021

CJDropshipping is a superb application providing concrete and serious support that takes the time to answer us and guide us. Special mention to Edinson Zheng who was able to solve my order problem in less than 5 mins very efficient thank you to him.

Le Fly shop
France

January 1, 2021

Thanks, CJ Dropshipping and Hedy for your amazing work with us! keep up the good work. Peace :))))))

Techanova
Time spent using app: 26 days

December 31, 2020

Great customer support system. You can get your agent or a customer rep to assist you within seconds without any wait what so ever. Good selection of products, competitive pricing, and fast shipping times. Would 100% recommend!

2043SHOP