Reviews (8,357)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

March 26, 2024

Whalen Zhu has been of immense help in assisting me with any queries I have, from connecting with the supplier for stock fulfillment issues, to customizing branded packaging for the product I'm selling.

LivLux
Singapore
About 1 hour using the app
January 29, 2024

There is a lot of reasons why I chose to work with Cjdropshipping & the first one is the help I can get from Cj agents when I have issues. Special thanks to Bonnie who solved my order issues today. Thanks
//M from Sweden.

XoticCare
Sweden
4 months using the app
Edited February 15, 2024

I have been working with CJ Dropshipping from the beginning of my store's development. I love its organization and user friendly design. Like any other beginner, I have had doubts, and whenever I have needed help, Adriene has been straightforward, clear, and very helpful whenever I had questions!

Marquise
Belgium
5 months using the app
January 31, 2024

Been using CJ for a while now, having a pretty good experience so far. Special thanks to Angel, always there to help and answer all of my questions!

ShopAvalo
2 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Tab Zhao is very professional, finds solutions for your business and arranges you, I recommend

Dreamytie
France
2 months using the app
January 31, 2024

Sabrina Liu - Every time support is fantastic and marvelous. Problem sort out with in few minutes exact point you understand where will be the issue. Thankyou very much.

Freedom Finds
India
3 months using the app
January 29, 2024

Dolly is fantastic.
Dolly is great.
Dolly helped a lot.

Visit my store to help Dolly
ekgs.shop/

EK&GS
4 months using the app
Edited April 29, 2024

CJdropshipping helped me a lot, they have really fast delivery & product quality is amazing. My agent Estrella Wu is really helpful & incredibly responsive, always promptly addressing any questions or concerns I have. I'm happy to work with her!

nemend
6 months using the app
January 30, 2024

I'm just starting my dropshipping business, and CJDropshipping has everything I need in one place!
Chandy Chan is my personal agent on WhatsApp and I really love how fast she replies and has been helpful for me until now. Certainly I'll be needing more help throughout the process, but knowing their good service with the clients, makes me very comfortable about it!

Gold Krayon
Japan
3 months using the app
February 8, 2024

This dropshipping app has been a game-changer for my business. With Shinco Zhao's invaluable support and guidance, sourcing and listing products have become effortless, thanks to CJ's data. The marketing tools and 24/7 support provided are top-notch. Fast delivery (2-3 days) and factory prices seal the deal. Highly recommend for e-commerce!

VELVET™