CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1891 - 1900 of 2271 reviews

toomashop

Cj is ten times better than Aliexpress the shipping costs could be better, but better than ali. One more thanks to Skye from cj she helps me everday more better than other agents!

July 22, 2020

Purge Culture

Well designed app and they can source almost any product from Ali Express. They ship to almost all the major countries and their delivery times are pretty accurate as mentioned. The customer support is also amazing. Recommend them 100%

July 22, 2020

Eyelynd'™

CJ APP can be a great app if u know how to use it. When you register, CJ give you an Agent who will help you to source your products, and also help for fulfillment. If you are not ok with the Agent CJ give you, I recomend you to ask and change for Louie Shang! He is young and reactive, very efficient.

Latte&Milkshake

Very useful dropshipping app for sourcing products. Great customer service. Bianca was very helpful.

FairyMonster

Giving this app and CJ in particular nothing less than 5 Stars. My agent is Alisa who extends the best help she possible can. She's helpful and genuinely wants me to succeed in my business. Thank you

mybagisbae

I'm writing this review to say that my agent Louie is very helpful and always available at any time when needed :)

Pink Workhub

This app is so convenient for dropshipping business. It can help you complete the entire process from product selection to delivery, and it will also display the status of the order throughout the process. Coupled with its excellent logistics system and low shipping costs, I can’t wait to give it a 5-star review.

And they will also arrange an agent for you, one-to-one service, completely beyond my expectation.

Pink Pride

CJ Dropshipping is a great company they source products within 24 hours. Their product quality is very good and also the shipping time is much faster than aliexpress. They also offer personal agents for every customers. My personal agents name is Summer Xia very good and hard working young lady with great English speaking capacity. Always response within minimum time line. I highly recommend her to others. Overall, service 5 star very satisfied.

DELTACLOTHING

Bianca pang is the best agent on this cjdropshipping app she will help you when you need help and stuff

Bago Store

Really like to work with CJ Dropshipping! My agent is kind and always try to help me the maximum she can. I recommend this app, a good way to the success :)

July 20, 2020