4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

October 28, 2023

Linda was super helpful with helping me to get my Shopify and TikTok store connected to my CJ Dropshipping account. I was getting frustrated but once she started sending me the screenshots that included yellow circles and red arrows, it truly helped! Your amazing Linda and I absolutely love you as my agent!!!!

Pleasehelpinspireme.com
About 1 month using the app
October 21, 2023

The app is incredibly user-friendly and their customer support is excellent. I had an issue that needed immediate attention, and I was assisted by a representative named Suki Huang. She was very friendly ! Their response time was lightning-fast, I could resolve my problem.

Excalibur
Germany
November 12, 2023

Donna Li is super great in helping me clarify specifications on a product. GIVE HER A RAISE! She is very quick in response and contacting suppliers. SHE IS AMAZING!

Celestaring™
4 months using the app
October 19, 2023

thank you Arlene Nong, you were very patient with me, that's a perfect example of a great customer service. you take your time to explain and make me understand.
thanks again Arlene.

My Store
October 26, 2023

I had a great experience with Alexis Wong from CJDropshipping as my customer service agent. She was really professional, knew a lot about their products, and was super friendly. Alexis Wong went above and beyond to help me with my questions, making my experience very enjoyable. I'd definitely recommend her for excellent customer service.

My Store
Japan
About 1 month using the app
November 25, 2023

Rami Wu is great and very helpfull with all my questions about CJ

Mamati Store
France
3 months using the app
October 17, 2023

I've been a new Ecommerce Partner with CJ Dropshipping, and I want to praise the exceptional customer service provided by my assigned customer service agent, June Chen. I'm not only very pleased with her consistent support and thorough follow-ups but also impressed by her deep knowledge of the products and processes. June's prompt and insightful responses have made navigating the platform much smoother for me. While her assistance has been outstanding, I hope the platform can improve its dispatch time for a quicker service, ensuring an even more seamless experience for its users.

Goat Moon Inc.
3 months using the app
November 25, 2023

Thanks to Bin Han. Extremely patient with my query.

Pawsfectopia
4 months using the app
October 12, 2023

Highly recommended, excellent customer service available on Realtime to solve any single issues you may have or questions. Clear cut information available to help you start your business as well smoothly.

Modishly Modest
6 months using the app
November 11, 2023

Linda from customer support was very fast in replying and very helpful with my request!
Recommended 100%