CJdropshipping

CJdropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 7, 2021

This app does everything: Sourcing, Finding Winning Products, Fulfillment and Custom Packaging. You get a personal agent (in our case Yuki), who gives her/his best to help you out in any question. We really like working with CJ. Sometimes there is a language barrier and small misunderstandings, besides that we are very satisfied with the service.

Gentlemen's Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
CJDropshipping replied January 7, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

January 6, 2021

I recommend CJ, the use is really intuitive, and the agents via WhatsApp (notably Shaw) are really good at responding to needs fairly quickly.

Relax 'N' Chill
Martinique
Time spent using app: 4 months
CJDropshipping replied January 7, 2021

January 6, 2021

Really good application, your agent (Lori) is always there for you. highly recommand!!! good shipping time also

Money Heist
Morocco
Time spent using app: 9 months
CJDropshipping replied January 6, 2021

January 5, 2021

I love my CJ there customer service makes it great to work with I was helped by Bonnie Chen if I can give her 10 stars out of 5 she is amazingly helpful and polite thank you so much Bonnie

lace me up
Time spent using app: 9 months
CJDropshipping replied January 5, 2021

January 4, 2021

Very happy with Janet, our sales agent. 100% recommend. we received excellent attention and support.

Tenlo conmigo
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months

January 4, 2021

Great service and support by my agent, Roger! Sourcing new products is quite easy. Would be better if they start offering 1-year warranty (on electronics) or at least 30-day return policy.

Aerofy
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Edited January 19, 2021

Beyond and above! The customer service Nina provides goes beyond and above. She's efficient and quick in answering my questions and very knowledgeable. There were never questions left unanswered. Great job!

Ondecco
Time spent using app: 7 months

January 3, 2021

Really good service from CJ Dropshipping - automatic connection to the store and they do quality control prior to sending the orders which is to a great benefit to my business. All of their customer service agents are so helpful. the last person that assisted me was Sylvia Wang and resolved my queries promptly and to my satisfaction. Very happy with them.

HOME AND ABOUT
Time spent using app: 10 months

January 2, 2021

Excellent customer service, Fiona Xu. Professional, timely, straight to the point. My problem was resolved in a timely manner, and the customer service agent checked back to insure I was satisfied with the resolution.

timesandjewelry.com
Time spent using app: About 1 year

January 2, 2021

Acceptable shipping times, decent pricing, and so much support given along the way. My agent Jack has been nothing less than helpful. Definitely recommend!

EasyPeasy Deals