Reviews (8,023)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

April 21, 2024

thery good agent and App

Kimaxdeal
26 days using the app
January 4, 2024

I want to thank Linda for the advice in CJdropshipping for the fast and high-quality consultation! Helped resolve the issue very quickly!

Household heroes
Italy
About 2 months using the app
June 5, 2024

CJdropshipping has been a complete game changer.
My agent Alexis Wong is a blessing! She is efficient, quick, and very understanding regarding any questions that I have.

I was surprised to figure out that CJdropshipping assigns a personal agent. This is not something you would expect from a free platform but CJdropshipping goes above and beyond, so take advantage of it!

Also, the seamless integration with my Shopify store will allow me to scale my dropshipping operations smoothly and quickly. Highly recommended for any merchant looking to streamline their dropshipping process.

Thank you so much Alexis Wong! CJdropshipping offers all these amazing features, but your desire to help me succeed, will be the reason these amazing features will get used to their full potential!

My Store
Edited June 4, 2024

Amazing prices and service, my agent Bin-Han was here to help me and find solutions quickly and negotiate prices effectively !

Nuvique
Switzerland
6 months using the app
December 12, 2023

The app is easy and convenient to use but its strong point is the assistance provided.
My agent, Bin Han, is always available to help me in fixing the small inconveniences that may occur in managing your business. I am sure that his assistance will be crucial in helping me grow even more. I am satisfied and recommend it.

Drift Beasts
Italy
3 months using the app
January 8, 2024

Sellers and customer service replied fast and had no problems using this store so far!

Style Room
2 months using the app
Edited January 1, 2024

This is the first Review I'v ever written but the service that my Team received from Harris and Billy was excellent. They were fast, reliable and helped us with all our Problems so far. So far we are doing good thanks to Harris and Billy. - Thank you really much Billy and Harris

My Store
Austria
About 1 month using the app
December 29, 2023

Thanks Ruth for the quick and easy help with my Custom Packaging. Very friendly and fast answers, i can only recommend.

shoppyfair.ch
Switzerland
About 1 month using the app
January 31, 2024

very helpfull and clever.. great support

Hot&General Store
Slovenia
9 months using the app
December 27, 2023

i must say CJ is really good fast shipping and also they can customise your bundles as you want thanks

Asipu