4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

August 21, 2023

I had problem in connecting my shopify store with cj account but support of cj staff was incredble and they helped me alot especially Violet( One of their staff member).

MK PRODUCTS
Pakistan
3 months using the app
July 21, 2023

Aoki is fantastic in helping me as a new seller in the many questions I had and any problems. I'm selling in Amazon and have a few problems/questions on Amazon and Aoki has been very responsive. I recommend CJ for a new seller as every Merchant gets an their own agent to work with. Very responsive and better than a general help with a different person each time.

OZTHENTIC
9 months using the app
February 22, 2024

Great help, and have had great help and care with orders and disputes with my private agent Yana. Waiting time on anything I have brought to her attention has been a dream. Thanks again and always, Yana!

Out & Back co
September 26, 2023

Great agents, quick response and helpful answers. my agent Billy Shi doing good job, thank you!

LunaLoom
Israel
2 days using the app
February 7, 2024

Alexis Wong helped me in all the ways to configure, fullfill and resolve me all my questions with CJ, They provide a perfect service for your shop and your business, for sure i recommend him.

Mixfy
Andorra
February 23, 2024

I had an outstanding experience with customer support! The representative was not only incredibly helpful but also made me feel valued as a customer. Their friendly demeanor and dedication made problem-solving a breeze.

YesChef
Ireland
July 1, 2023

Truly great support, especially by Mandy. I made a mistake by connecting the wrong product to my store, resulting in a lot of wrong orders being paid for. However, I was instantly refunded, and Mandy made sure that my orders were corrected. I really appreciated her efforts, and I will definitely continue using the platform.

ManyCuddles
Belgium
10 months using the app
December 8, 2023

kribee huang my habibi are cute and help with her heart and sooo fast like need for speed :D

Zerosix Store
Germany
13 minutes using the app
February 25, 2024

I would love like to recommed CJD drop shipping, they have excellent customer support, they resolve my complex problem and are 24 hours support
Special thanks for Gildan , who was patient, smart and was able to resolve my problem in short time , I would like to give y 5 stars .

Smart-Technology
August 2, 2023

I’ve been working with Yeri from CJ for a few months now and she’s been amazing. Whatever issue we’ve faced, she’s managed to get it done and sorted. Her quality check and order processing has been exception. Any question we’ve had, she’s managed to answer and send detailed CSV files daily. Very happy with her and will continue to use her going forward.

hairee