CJDropshipping

Best dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

ZAPPERR

Very good service. Thank you frank for your help. I really recommended this service to manage orders

ENAROS

Customer service is great and top-notched! My agent is Blandine and she has been amazing! She responded very quick to all my queries, very patient in any of my requests and very resourceful in providing solutions to any kinds of problem I have encountered in this complicated supply chain sourcing. Definitely a great app to use!

Rive Alive

The platform is awesome! My agent Susan has also been of great help in fulfilling my orders. I highly recommend. CJDropshipping is much much better than Aliexpress or any other platforms. The provide much faster shipping times also making your customers extremely happy.

STRIPE LED™

The platform is great! My agent Cissy and Ming are helping me enormously to develop my business. I highly recommend them. It's much better than Aliexpress and all the other platforms.

Instastrek™

Customer service is awesome. Fiona Xu is very professional and she gave me the answers in seconds. Highly recommended. For the people out there, give it a try with CJ dropshipping and I think you guys will like it as I do.

kowolo®

I use them for a long time and I'm still satisfied, and I recommend it to everyone as they have more services that can help everyone in e-commerce. So I really recommend everyone and it's a very good service

BUCALY®

I use for almost a year and I am satisfied. It's a very good service. They have a very good application and it allows me to send my parcels quickly to Europe. They have good service for expedition.
Whenever I have a problem, I contact the customer service which is very good and is very responsive and I like it. Frankly, I recommend everyone

daily-trends24

Thanks from the great service from Hedy Liu, i had several questions according to shipment and my trackingnumbers.
Helped me out with my issue and replied very fast

July 3, 2020

Estorenado

So far a very pleasant experience with the platform in general, very friendly customer service and good delivery times even in the current situation.

July 3, 2020

Kistera

I am very pleased indeed. Especially with Park. A very nice and helpful customer supporter. I highly recommend this person.

July 2, 2020