CJdropshipping

You Sell - We source and ship for you!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The-InterStore

Location Singapore

CJ is very good! Shipping times are good and customer service is very helpful. I Would definitely recommend this app!

October 18, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Limitless Lighter

Preda Xu was an amazing customer service rep. to work with. Patient, kind, understanding, and had fantastic response times. Would love to have her as my agent.

Beyond Smooth

Location Australia

This is really good app! Especially with the help and assistance of Preda Xu. She is really helpful and helped answer most of my questions.

Hangers Kings

Location Malaysia

Cheap and fast delivery !! this is the best platform for the drop shipper and customer service was good !!

Resilience by Grace

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good app and customer service. This is the best logistics company in the market! I would recommend CJ

Hirlax

Location France

The services are excellent, especially with agent Hedy. He always listens, responds very quickly and is very friendly. I recommend CJ dropshiping.

Trendz Lane

Location Singapore

Jack Lu has been super helpful, and goes beyond his scope of work to expedite fulfillment, and even helps with sourcing requests. He pro-actively updates on order status, and checks in if there is anything else that he can assist with. Simply awesome to be working with Jack!

Retro Decal Decor

Location Hong Kong SAR

Estella Wu from CJ has helped me tremendously on sourcing all kinds of products for me.. Really a great agent for my business!Big Thanks!! Joe T

Photon Deals

I can highly recommend the CJ app and the company. They respond quickly to any communications at any time 24/7. Cissy and Ellen are super helpful :)

Cheeze

Location Australia

This app is the best way to source your product. Moreover, the team is always here to help ! Maxine He and Khloe Dong are always solving my issues.

October 14, 2020