4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product range, competitive prices, and quality. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy Shopify integration, and features like product sourcing, order management, and automated fulfillment. The real-time inventory sync and customizable packaging services are also praised. A unique feature is the assignment of a personal agent to each merchant, known for their quick response and problem-solving skills. Some merchants report faster shipping times compared to other services.

November 11, 2023

Angel really helped me with all the problems and queries and didn't delay in her response. 100% Satisfied.

Vogue Port
India
3 months using the app
November 28, 2023

Tracy has been very helpful throughout the business we have started together, recommend her to anyone.

Nuvéa
7 days using the app
Edited January 14, 2024

Rami assisted me today. I had a good service . He help me solved very fast an issue I had. Thanks for your help !

Update - 2024/01/14

I have been using the app since fall and I am extremely SATISFIED of Doki Huang services ! Extremely PROFESSIONAL, PROBLEM SOLVER and such an HELPER I am very HAPPY to do business with Doki Huang and CJ dropshipping is extremely lucky to have her !!! many thanks Doki !!

Hugs Bears
2 months using the app
Edited November 20, 2023

So far, I have THE BEST EXPERIENCE with my 'customer service agent' named Suki Huang & Marian Chen. I have just started this business and all of this is new to me. But my service agent is just one message away and any issue gets solved. I hope cj works best for me and any newcomer out there.

Blissful
Germany
2 months using the app
November 6, 2023

Camila is always available and assisting me with my store. She answers all of my questions and is urgent with my needs. I had an issue previously and she took accountability and made corrections immediately. Thank you for being a great partner and asset.

D'Gala Beauty Supply
7 months using the app
November 21, 2023

I think it's great that I can ask Cj for help at any time. they respond quickly and have the answer for you quickly. I am really happy with CJ and their customer service. Rena thanks for your quick help. you are great.

Saveah
Netherlands
21 days using the app
October 31, 2023

Firstly , CJ is a perfect dropshipping site to setup my business very helpful many SKU's and wide Varity for all startup businesses .
Secondly, they have a very strong support team specially and they dedicate one for all your inquires so special thanks to my agent (Aoki) and also for (Angel) for their continuous support.

MOON
Egypt
About 1 year using the app
February 22, 2024

I recommend the app as it makes the job much simpler and more linear. Plus they have a fantastic customer service. I was supported by Garrison Wong who dedicated his time to me, directed me to the best solutions, was available, thorough, advised me in a professional manner and also provided me with links to tutorials to make my work even easier and more precise. Awesome!

RosiLove
Italy
8 minutes using the app
November 8, 2023

I have had a great experience Bin Han helped me a lot. Showed me screen shots that helped

Health and Wealth
5 months using the app
November 18, 2023

Alina Liu has been a great support to me. Thank you. Alina Liu responds to me quickly and promptly and gives me the info and aupport I need for my dropshipping business to be a success. Thanks Alina.

Trendy Fortunes