CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Evidence.

I want to thank Zoey, she's a reliable person to work with. She's always available and she is the key to success for any ecommerce store ;) 100% recommended.

Wohoo Life

This application help me so much, their staffs are so friendly and responsive as well, hope to work well in the future

Tray Master™

I love this application, very to use it is really perfect to get started in dropshipping with 5 stars for me

B.A.Bes Fitness

Having everything you need in one place, source anything you want, and they do it all for you with great communication. Game changer.

Coversmachine

I had a bad experience from the beginning. Missing or inaccurate communication. I have received several requests for refunds from customers who have also spent 3-400 €, for faulty products. High shipping costs, really bad quality of the products I sold and really cheap packaging. I had requested the box and instructions in English, but they shipped products with all Chinese writing, so customers could not see the instructions. I was very patient with them, but I realized that in dropshipping you can't work with them, it is totally out of control and not customer satisfaction oriented. I will consider whether to use it just to make a private label after testing the products or abandon it.

July 27, 2020

Hi, Massimiliano. Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have contacted your agent. She will offer better service and contact you ASAP. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
And CJ is always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Best wishes!

Edger Miller ®

Great site & team.
They are very professional and answer your requests with efficiency & speed.
I strongly recommend it to you

FityourJoints

My Partner Fiona is a very reliable person. She helps and answers every question. I am very happy with her.

Bamboo Home Store

Bonne application et centre de logistique de dropshiping ..Idéal pour sortir du modèle Alliexpres ..Des agents très réactif et disponible en particulier la charmante Zoey qui ma donné entière satisfaction .

Je ne peux que recommander cette application

WYLYS

Since my first contact with CJdropshipping, I have been very well supported by my agent (Summer Xia) who helps me to have the products I want in the best conditions and to customize them. Very satisfied

VanityVilla

I really enjoy using this app. For the past week my personal agent Katrina has really done a lot for me, and i really do appreciate her help and of course the entirety of CJ dropshipping. I love the features you guys include as well, its pretty cool. Although i haven't launched my store yet, i look forward to future endeavours with you guys and my personal agent Katrina. i appreciate it.